General Discussion

Weekly Challenge Thread

Comments

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not farming, because I cocked up my farming hand and finished early by accident. 
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m not farming, because I cocked up my farming hand and finished early by accident. 
    Happens to a lot of men, don’t worry
  • SSVSSV Member Posts: 31 ✭✭✭
    It might be a little taboo to ask a question about incorrect packs so soon after the ‘GR SuperRare incident’, but does anyone know why Mercedes packs are being offered when the challenge requirement is Nissan?
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SSV said:
    It might be a little taboo to ask a question about incorrect packs so soon after the ‘GR SuperRare incident’, but does anyone know why Mercedes packs are being offered when the challenge requirement is Nissan?
    To prevent inflation. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 25 farming attempt 1

1st 4 win by 50 points each. Nice and easy, just need to find something for the last race against pikes peak. It finished in 1:52.09. I just put the beat in as a guaranteed loss to get the PP time. I thought it would fail for -250 but the stubborn little banana made it to the top for a 350ish point loss. Lol

• ojlerouxojleroux Member Posts: 111 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:

1st 4 win by 50 points each. Nice and easy, just need to find something for the last race against pikes peak. It finished in 1:52.09. I just put the beat in as a guaranteed loss to get the PP time. I thought it would fail for -250 but the stubborn little banana made it to the top for a 350ish point loss. Lol

For 5th race take the datsun, time 1:53,46.
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ojleroux said:
    Blue2moro said:

For 5th race take the datsun, time 1:53,46.
    Worked like a charm. Just had to replace the RQ14 Terrano with an RQ15 Navara, because I don't have that. The result is a nice 200-50.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on ceramic again?
  • SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    Soo are we f ing EVER gonna see a Super Rare car here or what? This game rewards really starting to **** me off.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    Come on ceramic again?
    Better than another Premium pack.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’ve buffed the cash prizes in the challenge by a lot 🤷‍♂️
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,047 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:
    Come on ceramic again?
    Better than another Premium pack.
    I dont understand why they nerfed the weekly prizes too, i cant understand hutchs decision making anymore, i try to keep myself from abandoning the game but it feels just not rewarding as before
    I agree with the last part, the weekly challange prizes are not that bad though. The only problem I have with it is the lenght. Most of the times you can finish it in 60 hours (2.5 days), then you farm for another 2.5 days, and then wait for another 2 days until the next one starts. It could have 10 stages, and last for 7 days.
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,388 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I pretty much get a ceramic every fifth race since the cash amount is normally enough to get me over the line alongside my smurfing.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That doesnt compensate for the loss you have by the new prizeboards
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    edited July 29
    After nerfing the prize board by a lot. 🤷‍♂️
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I pointers it out because all everyone does around here anymore is point out every negative thing they can come up with, No matter how small. It’s very annoying.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tricky to setup a farming hand with the 4x mitsubishi requirement but managed it...just! Plenty of scope to increase that test bowl by 7 points for the 3* when needed.

Upgrades: 633, 966, 966 969 333

• SquadalaSquadala Member Posts: 140 ✭✭✭
    There better not a a ceramic pack again hutch...
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    I'll bet you a ceramic it is
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Member Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    You were right  :|
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    You were right  :|
    I wouldn't know, can't login  :'(
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh challeng... thats for those fancy guys who can log into the game or what?! :)
  • KeatingKeating Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    Hutch, what happened to low RQ cars being useful in challenges? For the first round of this weeks challenge, as well as many challenges of the past month or two, have an RQ limit of 95. I remember when RQ limits for round one were 40-50 RQ. This is ridiculous. First low RQ cars have become useless in regular events, and now challenges? What even is the point of them being in the game? It’s obvious you increased the RQ limits in challenges this much just to sell more god damn packs.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But they're not useless in club events......ugh :/
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    I remember the time, were tim said, that they are trying new ways of rewarding in the weekly challenge. That they would evaluate the data and listen to feedback about the new prizes and structure of the weekly event. But after changing it, we never got any information again. It just continued to be only ceramic packs as the big prize.

The only feedback i have gathered (from this forum) was negative. The majority doesnt want the ceramic pack. So my question ist, to which feedback/Data do you listen to keep going this way? @Hutch_Tim

• MoogMoog Member Posts: 311 ✭✭✭
    I prefer a ceramic (don't hate me). If they gave a B class, everyone would moan it was a rubbish B class or a duplicate. If it was a useful B class then everyone would have it and it's pointless giving it away. A ceramic gives you an opportunity. Of course, they could create a new UltraRare pack that just gave one guaranteed UR.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    I prefer a ceramic (don't hate me). If they gave a B class, everyone would moan it was a rubbish B class or a duplicate. If it was a useful B class then everyone would have it and it's pointless giving it away. A ceramic gives you an opportunity. Of course, they could create a new UltraRare pack that just gave one guaranteed UR.
    there's almost no chance they'd give out an ultra I do not have but at the very least that's guaranteed food for epics.