Edit - Forgot to take a picture of round 24, but the cars are (in order):
    Lamborghini Aventador SVJ - 5.70 SECS
    Suzuki Swift Rally - 31.16
    Infiniti QX50 - 29.96
    BMW X6 - 48.03
    Mitsubishi Outlander PHEV - 1.03.29

Added the times in case you want to farm for a few hours

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Round 25 2 star farm hand, insert faster dragger for the win.

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    justjukie said:
    @HeissRod thanks for all the help with posting rounds. I was able to knock it out afterall.
    And what about the challenge? 😏
  • StyxingerStyxinger Posts: 49
    @HeissRod
    I forgot joining ans saw sunday  evening with only 4h left that the event was running. Got stuck at round 8 or so. Had to use 5 tickets, but with your help I managed to go through in 2 hours.
    Thanks a lot!

• mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 913 ✭✭✭✭
    Which all surface tyre car can reach 150?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 276 ✭✭✭
    another B22 that makes 150mph
    9-6-9 FX35 makes it in 1:39:76
    Farm hand for round 25

Trailblazer (996) +50
    G 63 (996) +86
    X5 40e (969) +65
    X6 (969) -84 ...... 32:66 needed to win here, or score bigger elsewhere
    G 63 (969) +50
  • hcanni819hcanni819 Posts: 4
    So.. Round 21 I faced a car in the 0-150mph that couldn't reach 150. Neither can mine - it got faster and therefore I lost by 50 points.
    However Round 22, opposition car has a top speed of 149 (BMW X5) but I lose by the full 250 points.

Anyone make any sense of this?
    Alternate farm hand. Wins that drag in 4th race but loses the hill climb 2nd race.

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    hcanni819 said:
    So.. Round 21 I faced a car in the 0-150mph that couldn't reach 150. Neither can mine - it got faster and therefore I lost by 50 points.
    However Round 22, opposition car has a top speed of 149 (BMW X5) but I lose by the full 250 points.

Also my macan turbo wins the round when it reaches 148mph. Go figure.
    hcanni819 said:

Mental. Now I can't progress either as annoyingly I can still win by 52 (would be 252 if it awarded 50!!)
    hcanni819 said:

I used a 996 RR 5.0 V8 and it slowed down way before the 150 mark, then won before hitting 150.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 935 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    hcanni819 said:

I used a 996 RR 5.0 V8 and it slowed down way before the 150 mark, then won before hitting 150.
    Yep my RR 'won' at 147mph
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    Same 147mph for Cayenne GTS.
  • CaroCaro Posts: 3
    i think i'm just screwed on this one, can't get through round 24 since none of these cars actually go above 130mph (i've tried)
    The TBSS?
    The TBSS gets a DNF.  I tried on one of the earlier stages.
    edited November 21
    Uh, when did the tracks change? Just noticed before I placed the 5th car in my farming hand!

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Uh, when did the tracks change? Just noticed before I placed the 5th car in my farming hand!

They did indeed. And you almost accidentally finished it. Why did they change it with a little bit more than a day before the end. Sure the 0-150 was bugged, but still.
    Ok, new farming hand. The 6 wheeler does 105 on the test bowl, so anything under that to lose that one.

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And even though you warned us, I managed to accidentally finish when trying to find a new farming hand. :s There goes a whole prize board. :'(
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Ok, new farming hand. The 6 wheeler does 105 on the test bowl, so anything under that to lose that one.

Thanks mate, would have finished without your warning
    Ozzman said:
    Blue2moro said:

They did indeed. And you almost accidentally finished it. Why did they change it with a little bit more than a day before the end. Sure the 0-150 was bugged, but still.
    Because of 0-150mph Dirt they changed it. You did get pass that bug, but many players, new, weaker, casusl, who mainly live on campaign cars or didnt had luck to get All Surface car which really goes 150, were stuck. 
    Very nice to see, that if they cant fix the bug, they changed races instead.
  • luckylumpiluckylumpi Posts: 57 ✭✭✭
    Well, I guess it would not be too hard to sent out a short notice to all the players that they change the tracks here. So everybody knows about it. You do not pay attention to the tracks, lay down your farming hand you used since a day and then you get a 3 star win for surprise. Not so nice at all.
    Also, it is a bit unclear why they changes nearly all tracks and switched asphalt track from race 4 to race 2. Only a different first race would have been enough. 
    But it seems to me that Hutch give us much less information than maybe a year ago or so...
    edited November 21
    The i8 does 136 on the test bowl, in case anyone needed to know for their smurf hand.
    Well, I guess it would not be too hard to sent out a short notice to all the players that they change the tracks here. So everybody knows about it. You do not pay attention to the tracks, lay down your farming hand you used since a day and then you get a 3 star win for surprise. Not so nice at all.
    Also, it is a bit unclear why they changes nearly all tracks and switched asphalt track from race 4 to race 2. Only a different first race would have been enough. 
    But it seems to me that Hutch give us much less information than maybe a year ago or so...
    Because it wasn't single race. That was trackset from Campaign.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accidentally won putting the rq 9 ford ranger against the merc on the test bowl. Not even sure how it wins against that truck lol
    ..and now it's changed I can't bloody beat the car with off road tyres on dirt in twisty circuit. FML