Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,376 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2019
    lol from round 25

Corvette - 1441 kgs
    Viper - 1480 kgs

ETB!

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope next week has something special and not only the Christmas hat... 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 901 ✭✭✭✭
    I really hope next week has something special and not only the Christmas hat... 
    I can say, for now, keep expectations low. Same old, same old. But maybe miracle can happen in 2 days.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For all of you hyped for the "christmas" challenge,
    it's still a ceramic, for now.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christmas ceramic. All red and green cars.
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    lol from round 25

Corvette - 1441 kgs
    Viper - 1480 kgs

ETB!

Doesn't ETB only apply in low traction conditions?
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    lol from round 25

Corvette - 1441 kgs
    Viper - 1480 kgs

ETB!

Doesn't ETB only apply in low traction conditions?
    ETB will apply wherever you see yellow triangle 
    Challenge 1-5
    All Snow tracks
    2 cities, one short, one long
    One 1 mile drag
    One twisty cicuit standing
    and a hillclimb
    You could to add that special pack is Nissan. That goes Nissan requirements in later stages
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I'd understand if they decided there's no need for any bonuses for christmas..but why is she wearing santa's cap then?
    Probably T4 prize is a CF...?

Wait, I need to lower my expectations.
    All juicy stuff will be in Christmas event.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Christmas for who? maybe Hutch with our $$$!! LOL
  • WizardOfLoz2_77WizardOfLoz2_77 Posts: 32 ✭✭
    Be aware that if you're trying to farm the Challenge this week, the Silvia 240RS that you're against on the final race, DNFs on that snowy Twisty Road with the tune that's used.
    edited December 2019
    Round 25 farm
    -50 -60 +55 +50 +250

Round 25 farm
    +50 +57 -50 +50 +50

Round 25 farm (going to be difficult unless you have something to win in races 1 & 3)
    +50 -50 +50 +50 +50

• LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:

Farming? Not for me. Just finished Weekly challenge and got this. 
    2nd Legendary in a row from challenge. That is some luck for me.
    I want that car... not for the stats but I think It’s one of the best lambo’s
    edited January 8
    I doubt. It is RQ29 for reason. 78MRA is not great either. 
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 293 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    I doubt. It is RQ29 for reason. 78MRA is not great either. 
    I mean in real life
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 50 ✭✭
    hutch, what the hell, 640 days I play and I can't win a paltry ceramic pack in the weekly challenge because the last round is a bloodbath with 3.0 sec x mhp car ?!?!?!?!
    explain to me pls !
    hutch, what the hell, 640 days I play and I can't win a paltry ceramic pack in the weekly challenge because the last round is a bloodbath with 3.0 sec x mhp car ?!?!?!?!
    explain to me pls !
    I have played for 355 days and had no issue to finish. This was my hand for last 5 rounds.

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,928 ✭✭✭✭✭
    explain to me pls !

minimize your losses on the drags, get your points on testbowl and the other tracks.
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 159 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    explain to me pls !
    I have played for 355 days and had no issue to finish. This was my hand for last 5 rounds.

Cool story, bro. I don't disagree with @RunningEvil because what cars you have comes to luck with packs. I've been playing for 700-800 days and I can't complete it because my 90s cars are one of my worst tags due to bad luck on them being in my pulls. Nothing above a UR and I have no shoot at making up the lost pts by minimizing the drags. Hell, if I fill with my top 5 RQ 90s cars I still have RQ room to fill.
  • RunningEvilRunningEvil Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Yes, but i would understand of the prize was a carbone, but for a pathetic ceramic.....
    My Cars are these and i think it's pratically impossible, i Will do some tests

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,788 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, but i would understand of the prize was a carbone, but for a pathetic ceramic.....
    My Cars are these and i think it's pratically impossible, i Will do some tests

That's a tough one, because you lack good draggers. Which car do you use for the g-force? Isn't the Evo IV the best choice for that? Also the epic Skyline would probably be better for any of the drags then that RUF. How far are you from completing?
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    No challenge this week?