Patch 6.0 Discussion Thread

Hutch_DemorphicHutch_Demorphic Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited July 2018 in General Discussion
Patch notes here. Get the discussion going right here.

Comments

• Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    anyone likes flowers?
  • Dale96Dale96 Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    Oh hutch you love to treat us don’t you! Hype!
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't afford the extra slots for these RQ changes ATM. Darn.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mazda. Called it  :)
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cool new things... but i hate this change of RQ... all my cars upgrade level and i need more slots... come on Hutch.. you destroy all garages with this changes... they are not 1 or 2 ... are multiple... :(
  • (Wait. Weren’t these cars super rare before? Especially the Suzuki Swift Rally Spec? That cars’ rarity HAS BEEN CHANGED AT LEAST 4 TIMES NOW!)
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    the Evo VIII is a good ultra rare but it will be a horrible epic, not worth the 15 ultra rare it takes to upgrade. 
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    V250d going to uncommon :open_mouth:
  • binnerbinner Posts: 731 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Is there going to be RQ changes for cars in classes that don’t change their rarity? Eg. say moving a car from RQ 28 to RQ 27 but still keeping it a legendary?
    edited July 2018
    *Edit: Disregard, I got my 124's confused.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this a misprint in the RQ changes? That RQ17 124 Spider is one on the top C class rides and is dropping into D? Making it a full class LOWER than the Chevette or Elise 1.6? Maybe it's a misprint? 
    not this.. but the RQ15 i think ;)
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 935 admin
    edited July 2018
    It's this one. Only 3 cars are changing by 2 RQ, and none by more than that.

Fiat 124 Spiderv20001
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭
    That RQ17 124 Spider is one on the top C class rides and is dropping into D? 
    That's the Abarth 124 Spider, The Fiat 124 Spider is a separate car currently at RQ15
    @mauro07; Thanks, mate. I got the two models confused. I should have triple checked first. Tried to edit but you were too quick!
    edited July 2018
    binner said:
    Is there going to be RQ changes for cars in classes that don’t change their rarity? Eg. say moving a car from RQ 28 to RQ 27 but still keeping it a legendary?
    Yes, lots. As Mazda have lots of low RQ cars, most cars that change will just change by +1 RQ.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well time to start saving for garage slots lol
  • RawelRawel Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dang, time to upgrade a lot of c cars while it's easy
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,747 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    I’m not going to bother tbh. I did this last time and ended up never using them and fusing. Remember the Cadillac sports wagon? Me neither
  • RawelRawel Posts: 945 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Rawel said:
    I’m not going to bother tbh. I did this last time and ended up never using them and fusing. Remember the Cadillac sports wagon? Me neither
    traiblazers, escalades, elises - they still have their uses, so who knows what may come in handy one day
  • EndlessWavesEndlessWaves Posts: 793 ✭✭✭✭
    Speaking of similar cars, is it correct the 1987 Patrol is moving up or is that a typo for the more widely used 1997 Patrol?

I've been keeping the best few common cars around as they're rarer that uncommon/rare but not all of them are upgraded, so this announcement will actually give me several free garage slots after I fuse the C3 Picasso, Mirage, Savannah and a spare V250d.

The RQ changes are the usual mix of the satisfying, the uncertain (Espace is moving up but Impala isn't?) and the outright bizarre. I had to double check I was thinking of the right car when I saw the QX50 being uprated. 

The upgrade ads are presumably for lower rarity cars. Rares, maybe super rares. A small boost to credit income from being able to sell fuse material but not the big change it would be if it applied to ultra-rares and higher. Could be most worthwhile for commons. 

I'm looking forward to the Mazda 6 Estate, and I'm sure the MX-5s will do well. 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 617 ✭✭✭✭
    I am very curious what will be the new best Rare cars...
    Twinkie said:
    Hutch_Robin

Do you kindly have a list of the cars that change by more than 1 rq?

And are ther any changes in car stats? Any corrections?
    No changes in car stats. We have already begun making corrections for PL7 though.

Fiat Panda (1980) 3 to 5 RQ
    Nissan Silvia 240RS (1983) 19 to 21 Q
    Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (2005) 27 to 25 RQ
    Speaking of similar cars, is it correct the 1987 Patrol is moving up or is that a typo for the more widely used 1997 Patrol?
    It's correct.
  • PeterHansenPeterHansen Posts: 8
    binner said:
    Yes, lots. As Mazda have lots of low RQ cars, most cars that change will just change by +1 RQ.
    Is it possible we can get a list off all the RQ changes? Excel or anything.
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Posts: 1,857 ✭✭✭✭✭
    These rq changes make me quit this game even more
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Lol then the rq20 Ford rally need a raise in rq too  beats Silvia in basically everything  unluckily for me.
  • vossixvossix Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    binner said:
    Is it possible we can get a list off all the RQ changes? Excel or anything.
    http://hutchgames.com/images/Top-Drives/PL6-changes.jpg

EDIT: Sorry. I see to late. This is only a jpg. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    the Evo VIII is a good ultra rare but it will be a horrible epic, not worth the 15 ultra rare it takes to upgrade. 
    Yeah it's gonna be terrible as an epic and will probably get dropped down again. Also some of these other rq changes seem unnecessary. For example all of the changes to the top tier suvs like the GL and Ranger getting bumped up a tier. Unless mazda has suvs to slot in at those top tiers these changes seem suspect and pointless imo. Are there even gonna be any rare suvs left lol? 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,536 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holly smoke batman ! 
    My rare garage collection just got turbo charged