Comments

• prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    joel24 said:
    joel24 said:
    joel24 said:
    joel24 said:
    adms87 said:
    Thanks Hutch! My drag cars were really needing that extra handling 
    I just got 1.1 upgrade for my 3.3/3.3/1 tuned impala. I still did the upgrade don't know why. Maybe because it was the first free upgrade offered and I was too excited.
    My second free upgrade : 1.2 handling upgrade for the same car.
    My 3rd and 4th free upgrade is the same 1.2 handling upgrade for the impala .  Why??!!! Because I pressed cancel before ? Anyone  else like that ? If we press cancel, it later gives the same upgrade?
    Why?? I'm just getting same upgrade again and again. Nothing else .I don't want that upgrade
    Interesting. It’s not your only lower class car availed to upgrade? (Cars must be less than 2.3 in one of the three upgrade types to be available.)
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 711 ✭✭✭✭
    Nope I have a few other uncommon completely stock . Now I have got that upgrade about 6 times in a row. I'm always pressing cancel.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just accept it?
  • HeWhoEatsBabiesHeWhoEatsBabies Posts: 21
    Amazed that the Subaru XV has moved to Super Rare when the XT has stayed Rare. Except City Streets (and maybe hill climbs and motor cross where you'd never use either) the XT beats the XV in all match ups.
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    That's down to the way they work out RQ.  They race all the cars against all the other cars across all the tracks and see where it comes out.  Narrow focused cars (el Camino, RWD cars with off road tyres, honda beat) that are really good in their specific field are RQ bargains but only if you use them correctly.
    Post edited by grandvache on
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's down to the way they work out RQ.  They race all the cars against all the other cars across all the tracks and see where it comes out.  Narrow focused cars (el Camino, red cars with off road tyres, honda beat) that are really good in their specific field are RQ bargains but only if you use them correctly.
    Yea exactly, xt gets heavily punished for low ride height, which makes it great for its rq if used properly.
  • mazeoopsmazeoops Posts: 943 ✭✭✭✭
    Keep calm and save XT (for next update)
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    Just accept it?
    Post edited by Hutch_Gsearch on
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like how the opponents are ordered now in the matchup selection screen. Makes much more sense.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin Love that the city street events have more meaningful names now.  I did notice that the G-Force Test events in the city environments still go by "G-Force Test", both in Monaco and in Tokyo.  Any plans to rename these as well?
    edited July 2018
    mikes said:
    I like how the opponents are ordered now in the matchup selection screen. Makes much more sense.
    Was about to say that too. It’s ascending in rank now, right? Like it.

HeissRod said:
    @Hutch_Robin Love that the city street events have more meaningful names now.  I did notice that the G-Force Test events in the city environments still go by "G-Force Test", both in Monaco and in Tokyo.  Any plans to rename these as well?
    They just changed which one is called G-Force (loop was G-Force before) in the Tokyo environment. For me it’s ok to have one in each environment as it’s possible to distinguish by background.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,379 ✭✭✭✭✭
    prex said:
    HeissRod said:
    They just changed which one is called G-Force (loop was G-Force before) in the Tokyo environment. For me it’s ok to have one in each environment as it’s possible to distinguish by background.
    This is true, but taking a quick look at a group of 5 tracksets makes me think I'm seeing normal tracks mixed with Tokyo tracks, as the ¼-Mile Tokyo (longer than ¼-Mile?!?!?) is also labeled just as "¼-Mile Drag". 

I am curious why the tracks were named "City Streets xxx" instead of "Tokyo xxx". 
    HeissRod said:
    prex said:
    HeissRod said:
    This is true, but taking a quick look at a group of 5 tracksets makes me think I'm seeing normal tracks mixed with Tokyo tracks, as the ¼-Mile Tokyo (longer than ¼-Mile?!?!?) is also labeled just as "¼-Mile Drag". 

I am curious why the tracks were named "City Streets xxx" instead of "Tokyo xxx". 
    Good point about Tokyo’s names.

About the 1/4 mile: I think Hutch mentioned there is gradient, that’s why cars need more time.
  • erjuitoerjuito Posts: 112 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2018
    En castellano no se ven los nombres de las pistas que han sido renombradas

Post edited by erjuito on
  • iron_styleiron_style Posts: 187 ✭✭✭
    erjuito said:
    En castellano no se ven los nombres de las pistas que han sido renombradas

I have this problem too, when you fix the bug?
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,594 admin
    @iron_style @erjuito You both need to put in a ticket with in game support.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    About restriction in events.. maybe in next update.. but why don't you tagged prizes car? so as "no legendary" as restriction, you can use "no prize car" as restriction.. what do you think? so players cannot use some super cars.. and about cars as metro or pikes peak, players don't own this cars, when can they win this beauty or try to win?