Skip to content

Patch 6.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gsearch said:
    So, do I sell the 2005 Corvette Z06?  Seems a shame to lose an S class car in a down move and lose the 220k difference in price...  I don't use it as an S and will not likely use it as an A.  I could let it drop, then fuse it into an S, but again, it is a big loss of cash.
    What’s your chevrolet hand like? What’s your corvette hand like? Whats your USA track car hand like? If youve got a bunch of cars better than it in those niches then i’d fuse it rather than sell it, and probbaly not ruse to do that... save it for fuse mats until its neeeded.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not much luck from packs. Only 11 C getting upgraded and 25 D. Was hoping for more C to B.
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Not much luck from packs. Only 11 C getting upgraded and 25 D. Was hoping for more C to B.
    Is the update here then? Can’t see it in the App Store 
    ljhcjp said:
    Jay said:
    Is the update here then? Can’t see it in the App Store 
    Not yet. Just been trying to collect the cars that are going up in rarity.
  • BongermanBongerman Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    Still waiting for this update to arrive 🙄
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another day passes with no update lol
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't fret.  We're still 1 day shy of the 8-day average.  :D
    rei348 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Don't fret.  We're still 1 day shy of the 8-day average.  :D
    I'm happy, more time to collect "future-C cars!
    Yes, but I'm quickly running out of room.  I also haven't been able to get any cars that are moving C > B. :(
    edited July 2018
    Got sooo many d class elises, hummers, l200s. Used all the 25 slots I bought the other day
    Got sooo many d class elises, hummers, l200s. Used all the 25 slots I bought the other day
    I've been having to do random B-class upgrades with my existing Cs, to free room for incoming D>C cars.  I think I'm about out of those now.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I've been having to do random B-class upgrades with my existing Cs, to free room for incoming D>C cars.  I think I'm about out of those now.
    Same. I’m now out of C cars I’m happy to fuse so no more hoarding for me until the update drops. My holding pool also has a load of D>C cars as well!
    Wasn't there something last update about not leaving cars in the holding pool when you do update as they could dissappear?
  • prexprex Posts: 648 ✭✭✭✭
    Right time to buy 160 slots!  ;)
    prex said:
    Right time to buy 160 slots!  ;)
    Hold on!  Let me get out my 1250 gold and......oh wait.  :'(
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't there something last update about not leaving cars in the holding pool when you do update as they could dissappear?
    Not in my experience, it’s all been fine. Can’t speak for all versions/OS. Probably not worth the risk as it might be update-dependant. If any Hutchlings were around today I’d ask, but it’s been radio silence for some reason...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Has anyone seen an update around here? 
    Anyone?
    Bueller?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I found one .. 

But it was for instergram 🤨
  • PlantedZebraPlantedZebra Posts: 827 ✭✭✭✭
    Before: "Evo IV going up to Epic!"
    >Don't have that car
    Now: "Evo VIII going up to Epic!"
    >Don't have that car aswell
    *hehehe*
    edited July 2018
    Midday UK time.. is it happening now!....
    No way !!!!! 
    Waits baited breath 
    Must fight urge .... to buy plastics 
  • Sherby90Sherby90 Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    realy? nothing for me yet
  • genialrapiergenialrapier Posts: 129 ✭✭✭
    Nothing for me too
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    So I have an Evo 4. Is it worth to fully upgrade it or is it going to be a food as an epic? ( It's my only Evo).
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,369 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    mikes said:
    I think I have roughly 75 rare and super rare cards that will all be super rares and ultra rares after the update. Got a few Ultra Rares waiting to be epics as well. Ready for the update now. 
    I don’t know how to use my future army of C’s as all my B’s are already maxed:)
    I’m in the exact same spot @tichoblin. I have two useless B class and the rest are all maxed out. Sitting on rough 75 future A, B and C class cars and about $535,000 cash. 
    yeah i'm on around 30 that are going up, no spare slots and almost $300k