Alfa Romeo - Expert Division - EVENT

Comments

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    MSteeL said:
    MSteeL said:
    @tichoblin @XA2 hey guys, slowly climbing towards you, Im Miha!
    @MSteeL @tichoblin @XA2 hey I'm here as well now, currently 4th. (still TopDrives20446) 
    Looks like we are 4 in top 5 already. I probably wknt stay there, but its K.
    Either I or @XA2 can knock out any who is 4th or 5th. So, pretty sure we all finish in top 5
    That would be awesome!
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    MSteeL said:
    @MSteeL @tichoblin @XA2 hey I'm here as well now, currently 4th. (still TopDrives20446) 
    Ooops.. will feed you several wins back:) sorry
    Wasn't necessary, but thank you! :) and yeah I think the four of us will make it
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    anyone in here I should know? 
    I'm sometines shown as 56888 
  • FranchiseJuanFranchiseJuan Posts: 19
    I am now in a bracket at Number 5 name is ' Don Wan ' Anyone with me?
  • Tom1507Tom1507 Posts: 40
    Anyone in this bracket from the forum?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tom1507 said:
    3rd placed guy is @hillclimber
  • JayJay Posts: 2,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2018
    @TGPD Will try and keep the gap big enough below you to survive the night.
  • Tom1507Tom1507 Posts: 40
    TGPD said:
    Tom1507 said:
    3rd placed guy is @hillclimber
    @hillclimber

okay would be nice if you can attack the people on the 5th, 6th place if you can beat them. Thx
  • erivfcerivfc Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone in here with me?
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,065 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @TGPD Will try and keep the gap big enough below you to survive the night.
    Thanks bro, just don't get dragged down together if I do drop into tier 2.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,930 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ivailo12 said:
    Guys can we push 20117 out of top 5 to make a room for me.

I would say it is better to ask for players not to race you where possible as opposed to selectively targeting another player. The end result may well be the same but one is a slightly more ethical policy than the other.

i just am not in favour of gang ups so to speak. 
    Not to mention, only 19 posts?  You haven't exactly built up any friendships around here yet.
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yo @ivailo12 , do you have to attack me (Tobias Pettersson)? Can you not attack 20117 instead? I'm going for him and Antunes.
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:o
    tichoblin said:
    MSteeL said:
    MSteeL said:
    Either I or @XA2 can knock out any who is 4th or 5th. So, pretty sure we all finish in top 5
    That would be awesome!
    How are you doing guys? 
  • XA2XA2 Posts: 233 ✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:o
    tichoblin said:
    MSteeL said:
    MSteeL said:
    That would be awesome!
    How are you doing guys? 
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    ivailo12 said:
    Guys can we push 20117 out of top 5 to make a room for me.

I would say it is better to ask for players not to race you where possible as opposed to selectively targeting another player. The end result may well be the same but one is a slightly more ethical policy than the other.

i just am not in favour of gang ups so to speak. 
    Not to mention, only 19 posts?  You haven't exactly built up any friendships around here yet.
    He just attacked me with 3 straight tickets :/ So much for friendly forumer i guess :P
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    Just a heads up to all...even if u don’t update or haven’t yet, the ones who have are reaping benefits of the glitch.  I was taken down by a player(s) who updated...350 pt loss where I was winning last night.  So, no one is safe 
    Just a heads up to all...even if u don’t update or haven’t yet, the ones who have are reaping benefits of the glitch.  I was taken down by a player(s) who updated...350 pt loss where I was winning last night.  So, no one is safe 
    And that’s on one specific race alone
  • samagoichisamagoichi Posts: 853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was impossible to have a player who had updated with a player who had not in the same bracket? @Grossbuckets
    You might be reading into that incorrectly.  I don't think that updated players are put in the same leaderboards as pre-update players.  Are you sure you haven't played your hands incorrectly and your opponents just got smarter or did some fusing overnight?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was impossible to have a player who had updated with a player who had not in the same bracket? @Grossbuckets
    It is. Updated players and non-updated players are not in the same bracket racing.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    You might be reading into that incorrectly.  I don't think that updated players are put in the same leaderboards as pre-update players.  Are you sure you haven't played your hands incorrectly and your opponents just got smarter or did some fusing overnight?
    Or your phone auto updated on you
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    It is. Updated players and non-updated players are not in the same bracket racing.
    But in the end they get mixed together  :(
    mikes said:
    When everyone has updated?  Yes.
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    @deewod and deathenizer 2 can you guys help me?

HeissRod said:
    I’m telling you, 2 legendary are against eachother....mine actually with better stats (his is a jag) and I lose by 350 on one race of 1/2 mile.  Last night I was winning that race.  Even if he upgraded (which he didn’t) the amount of the loss speaks volumes...plus the amount I’m losing against other cars is way high all of a sudden so it’s not just this one car.  It seems performance tires on set now perform 10x worse?  Point is, I had the best hand last night and now I’m scared to play...I’m losing to hands that I won against last night and I’m losing by huge numbers...so u tell me?
    HeissRod said:
    I’m telling you, 2 legendary are against eachother....mine actually with better stats (his is a jag) and I lose by 350 on one race of 1/2 mile.  Last night I was winning that race.  Even if he upgraded (which he didn’t) the amount of the loss speaks volumes...plus the amount I’m losing against other cars is way high all of a sudden so it’s not just this one car.  It seems performance tires on set now perform 10x worse?  Point is, I had the best hand last night and now I’m scared to play...I’m losing to hands that I won against last night and I’m losing by huge numbers...so u tell me?
    I still haven’t updated for sure...I’m not new to this game, something has changed big time and overnight 
    And now the update is mandatory and now the update is mandatory, shocker
  • Elias_HuberElias_Huber Posts: 203 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    When everyone has updated?  Yes.
    Even if you dont.
    Happened to me last time - i finished second in my bracket ( did not update ).
    But in the result screen i was rated 4th.
    Conacted support and was told that there were another 2 guys with more points in front of me which i couldnt see in my bracket cause they did the update...
    So if you wanna make sure you get the tier 1 prize in the end, u better win with big numbers...
    Guys, I need ur opinions...I’m in strong second place for the Jag event pre-update, should I bother to update or just wait until the contest is over to launch the game again/update?  I have been bombarded with tales of horror post-update and repositioning once the update is complete.  Can anyone confirm that u will lose ur spot in the bracket?  
  • deewoddeewod Posts: 271 ✭✭✭
    @deewod and deathenizer 2 can you guys help me?

Yup avoiding you!