Alfa Romeo - Expert Division - EVENT

123457»

Comments

• MoogMoog Posts: 459 ✭✭✭✭
    I was 8th an hour before the event closed and had to dash to help with a sick family member. When I got back the event had closed and obvs I was 21st missing the decent prize car.
    Luckily however, the ceramic reward gave me a second A class Z/28.
    /Moog
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭✭
    From 5x ceramic
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,240 ✭✭✭✭✭
    sinner said:
    Yeah im 42-0 in 1st with 530ish points... its just now trying to get me to update, ill think ill leave it and hope thats enough for t1.
    Don’t! U would be in 5th this place in my bracket...worste decision ever was to update it 3hrs before the end but they gave me no choice...just don’t log in
    I didnt update and it seemed to it left me in the same bracket. Got 1st in this event and 2nd in the 80's. Weird 
  • FCOKFCOK Posts: 173 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    FCOK said:
    I wish someone would have simply said “Don’t Update” if u have any position 
    Hutch stated that the update would happen before the event ended, so surely it is only fair that everyone is on a level playing field so to speak (with the update applied) at the end of the event? Otherwise the game environment could be creating an unfair advantage outside of the actual racing aspect for some players.
    The way Hutch has it set up, it’s pure luck to get into a bracket that is full and ur one of the top players , able to dominate for once (happens once in a blue moon).  It’s not ok to change ur bracket entirely and throw u into a sea of sharks after days of creating a hand to dominate the current competition.  The update should be for all and the brackets remain the same.  Did your beloved Hutch mention all the glitches that accompany the update?  
    It is pure luck which bracket you get into at the start of any event. We have all had those days where we first see the players above us and we realise we have to settle for a lesser prize or to go smurfing. Being reallocated to another bracket is exactly the same principle. None of us can choose who we are bracketed with at any point. 

If the brackets were to stay the same. Then that would not be a level playing field between those who update and those who do not. The glitches hit those that updated this time, so if they were in the same bracket as those that did not update then chaos would ensue. 

As for my 'beloved' Hutch. Read my post history and note my comments about them before you jump to conclusions. 

don't say stuff like that. I can't play all days so i tend to enter with 24h to go, maybe less. 
    I was on my event with a good enough hand, going great in top 3-4 all controlled easy to finish top 5when like in the last hour of the event since guys updated their game... result,  they sent me to 17th place and the guys on top5 had the triple of my points...

Tell me how's that fair? You think it's normal? Couldn't they wait for 2or 3more hours to send the update? Do they even care? 2or 3hous wouldn't make a biiig difference(always does but less) to events already going on but doing it 2or 3hous before the end of 1event with good prize like 5ceramic plus red car it's just stupid. Really I'd say they don't give a damn about it. 

So, just lost my 5x ceramic cause of that. Nice. 
    Complaining is gonna get me nowhere, leaving the game is the same cause there's no way all the community gets together to make them open their eyes a bit so... 

Pfff. Tired of this....
    If you send a request to support saying that your top 5 was affected by the bug you may get a 5x ceramic.
    I did Jay but honestly i don't think it will have any effect. 
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    I thought it was impossible to have a player who had updated with a player who had not in the same bracket? @Grossbuckets
    It is. Updated players and non-updated players are not in the same bracket racing.
    But in the end they get mixed together  :(
    When everyone has updated?  Yes.
    Even if you dont.
    Happened to me last time - i finished second in my bracket ( did not update ).
    But in the result screen i was rated 4th.
    Conacted support and was told that there were another 2 guys with more points in front of me which i couldnt see in my bracket cause they did the update...
    So if you wanna make sure you get the tier 1 prize in the end, u better win with big numbers...
    The ghosts of players who updated stay in the non-updated bracket they were in. This is so people cannot try to get an advantage and avoid an update to finish higher up in a depleted, weaker pool.
    So, you would update and continue on?  I was up 200pts from 3rd spot, and I just need u to tell me what to do.
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    HeissRod said:
    mikes said:
    I thought it was impossible to have a player who had updated with a player who had not in the same bracket? @Grossbuckets
    It is. Updated players and non-updated players are not in the same bracket racing.
    But in the end they get mixed together  :(
    When everyone has updated?  Yes.
    Even if you dont.
    Happened to me last time - i finished second in my bracket ( did not update ).
    But in the result screen i was rated 4th.
    Conacted support and was told that there were another 2 guys with more points in front of me which i couldnt see in my bracket cause they did the update...
    So if you wanna make sure you get the tier 1 prize in the end, u better win with big numbers...
    The ghosts of players who updated stay in the non-updated bracket they were in. This is so people cannot try to get an advantage and avoid an update to finish higher up in a depleted, weaker pool.
    Updated and it was a huge mistake...I’m now in a super hard bracket that isn’t even close to filled yet.  Oh, and the glitches are everywhere....I really don’t understand this?  Don’t update!