Anniversary?

Comments

• AntounAntoun Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe Hutch didn't care about that anniversary. I hope not, because it's a tradition in almost every games...
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Or I have another "theory", they are waiting the Caterham event to finish, and the anniversary will begin after the final, or a couple of days after the Caterham Final...
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Or I have another "theory", they are waiting the Caterham event to finish, and the anniversary will begin after the final, or a couple of days after the Caterham Final...
    Or never
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    There is a one day break between the Prelim and the final. There could be DEAL-A-POLOOZA™ later today.

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,112 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe there is something in the daily reward this week.
    While that is possible, not everyone is on the same day for the rewards.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Seems that offer is 1 CF pack for 1200, yaaaaay
    Twinkie said:
    ONE Carbon Fibre Pack for 1.2k Gold? WOW what a great 1st anniversary special 
    It's not an anniversary special.  It's a way for people to improve their Style Icon hands for the new event.
  • RawelRawel Posts: 861 ✭✭✭✭✭

So it's a carbon fiber? Do you see it normaly?
    It has no artwork for me, either.

On a side note, would this CF guarantee that your LAST card be a style icon tagged car or just that you are guaranteed a style icon tagged car of at least C in one of your cars?  If this is the first answer, then that explains why the pack is only 1199.  The best car you could possibly pull from it is the A-class Jaguar XJ13, which is the only non-prize Epic with that tag.
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

On a side note, would this CF guarantee that your LAST card be a style icon tagged car or just that you are guaranteed a style icon tagged car of at least C in one of your cars?  If this is the first answer, then that explains why the pack is only 1199.  The best car you could possibly pull from it is the A-class Jaguar XJ13, which is the only non-prize Epic with that tag.
    Yeah I won’t be touching it with a  10ft barge pole. 

Clearly for for people who don’t have enough to make 5.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    Mercedes CF should come out tomorrow if Hutch will follow their offers so far
  • JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wasn't expecting the 1 year anniversary to be so.... quiet.
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Wasn't expecting the 1 year anniversary to be so.... quiet.
    No kidding.
    @Hutch_Demorphic @Hutch_Robin before i lose hope, is anything coming for the 1 year anniversary? If we get an answer we wouldn't have to continue speculating. 

• Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    There has to be something good for f2p players too.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,032 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There has to be something good for f2p players too.
    dare I say... free carbon pack?
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 882 admin
    HeissRod said:

Yeah, all packs work in this way. For Carbon Fibers, it's at least a Super Rare Style Icon and an Ultra Rare Style Icon.

So this Carbon Fiber is really great if you want two of a rare car tag, however the best car you can get is an Epic.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Yeah, all packs work in this way. For Carbon Fibers, it's at least a Super Rare Style Icon and an Ultra Rare Style Icon.

So this Carbon Fiber is really great if you want two of a rare car tag, however the best car you can get is an Epic.
    This offer is not showing for me?
  • prexprex Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Could you please update the FAQ pack section? There is nothing about manufacturers' CF/special packs and packs like the Iconic cars pack.

And what is that "manufacturer premium" pack you mention in the FAQs? Seems to be completely out of the line:

Antoun said:
    HeissRod said:

I love the way how @Hutch_Robin slip on the anniversary to only answer Icon Packs question... lol
    Lol just noticed that also. 
    sinner said:
    This offer is not showing for me?
    They removed it.
  • SpeedsterSpeedster Posts: 45 ✭✭
    TopDives said:
    Antoun said:
    HeissRod said:

I love the way how @Hutch_Robin slip on the anniversary to only answer Icon Packs question... lol
    Lol just noticed that also. 
    I'm certain they are planing a surprise for us all
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Free plastics
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

i don't see this icon pack.. why? how many hours was live?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am in agreement that next week could have some cool stuff after the prize car event.
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    It would be expected that Hutch rewards its long time , loyal customers but...being the constant pessimist (and realist), I wouldn’t expect much from this stingy company.  Sorry but here is to hoping 🤞🏾