Anniversary?

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Hey anniversary where are you? lol

Some of us got some deals already... But it seems they're only appearing for the players who have been involved for the whole year!  I bought the 80 slots for 2999 gold, i couldn't afford the 10x CF deal.

Did anyone else get the VIP club anniversary deals? ;)
    uhh... negative
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Jay and @TGPD

you guys obviously aren't VIP enough, or Hutch decided your garages were strong enough already and didn't need the deals...
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    @Jay and @TGPD

you guys obviously aren't VIP enough, or Hutch decided your garages were strong enough already and didn't need the deals...
    huh... against what they usually do... give the richest players the most costly deals...
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    Hey anniversary where are you? lol

Some of us got some deals already... But it seems they're only appearing for the players who have been involved for the whole year!  I bought the 80 slots for 2999 gold, i couldn't afford the 10x CF deal.

Did anyone else get the VIP club anniversary deals? ;)
    I didn't spend for the three last events so I'm sure I'm not from the vip club lol
  • SpeedsterSpeedster Posts: 45 ✭✭
    I only had 3x single ceramic an one pack of 10 ceramics for 2999 i think
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speedster said:
    2999? It costs 3499 for me. I've also seen screens of the 3x1 ceramic costing 349 while it's 399 for me. 
    Also no 80 slots or 10cf. Is this anniversary coming or what? 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me as a F2P player was grinding gold for a month now for 160slots.. and have 9200 at the moment.. so please no anniversary deals hutch.. i need that slots!
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    What if they also cut slots prices as part of anniversary deal?
    What if they gave as free carbon fibers as many as you want for 10 minutes lol
    Speedster said:p
    2999? It costs 3499 for me. I've also seen screens of the 3x1 ceramic costing 349 while it's 399 for me. 
    Also no 80 slots or 10cf. Is this anniversary coming or what? 
    My bad, - it's 3499/399
    HeissRod said:
    Holy cow, people.  Some of you are bordering on entitled with the way you're reacting.  If and when Hutch releases an anniversary gift/deal of some sort, then they will tell us about it.  In the history of the game, Hutch has NEVER advised us of a forthcoming deal and they aren't going to start now, so quit asking.

P.S.  In before the disagrees.
    What deals - i wan't no deals!!! there where a lot of deals thru out this year, i bought 'em - now i want a maxed Chiron in my garage, tuned exactly like i like it!!!

P. S. Who is bordering what? 
    And i think than for an anniversary they will come up with an event with some heavy prizes like it was on 5mln celebration.
    We don't forget our anniversary Hutch lol
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you sound like my wife *lol
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Different take on it - instead of / as well as deals, Hutch why don’t you offer awards for your most loyal (in terms of playtime) players? Packs for the top 1% of players who have played the most tickets/watched the most ads/have the highest daily playtime? You showed on @43MK4’s thread that you log this info.
    I can buy 2 of these CF packs.
    One will be Italy as i think it's best shot in getting something good. Which should be the other one?
  • RawelRawel Posts: 861 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought all, nothing but ultra rares... f me
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    same here!
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭✭
    I think that since ther are 5 packs..., there will be an event with 1 type of nationality of each special deal (for example x1 German Car, x1 Japanese Car, etc).
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,364 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought all of them, been waiting for one of these: 

And made up with this:

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My crappy pack luck continued, bought all the CFs, got no extra super or ultra rares and one Epic, RQ 24 BMW....

Was pissed so i bought 3 ceramics with the $ i had, caught myself a Caterham Seven 620, so now i'm happy again ;)
  • JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have enough gold to buy them all.. but kind of expecting a 5x CF deal. So I don't want to use all my gold.
  • HvalenHvalen Posts: 298 ✭✭✭
    Had enough gold for one, chose UK for a chance of getting a McLaren/R500/GT4 - don't mind this either. Isn't the midrange decent?
  • LordNelozLordNeloz Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    I'll never pass UK and Italian CFs. Italian you can easily snipe the 1 epic and 6 legendaries. UK i am still hoping to get a decent Mclaren.
    bought Italian because it only has 4 ultra rares that are all kinda useful

got 2 ultra rares, 2 different versions of Lancia Evoluzione so it was worth it
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhh, I'm gonna have to get at least some of these. Wish I didn't bother with the deals from a few days ago. :/

Can't go past an Italian pack because I want all the Paganis and also want the Giulia Quadrifoglio (yes yes I know it's **** now it's not 4WD).
  • binnerbinner Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought all 5... sigh 😒😒😒😒 only ever gotten 1 legendary from cf packs 
  • prexprex Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    I think that since ther are 5 packs..., there will be an event with 1 type of nationality of each special deal (for example x1 German Car, x1 Japanese Car, etc).
    That’s not possible yet. Max two parallel requirements if I am not wrong.

Jay said:
    I have enough gold to buy them all.. but kind of expecting a 5x CF deal. So I don't want to use all my gold.
    I hope the same but last time there was a 5xCF offer it was 5999 too. Sadly I doubt it would be better this time.