Would love me one of them off-road Carrera's though 
  • binnerbinner Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hvalen said:
    binner said:
    Bought all 5... sigh 😒😒😒😒 only ever gotten 1 legendary from cf packs 
    Would love me one of them off-road Carrera's though 
    Yeah I am pretty happy with that 
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 196 ✭✭✭

Bought the UK and Italy packs and got these plus a Wildtrack and a RQ15 GTV.

Keeping the Lancia and fusing my 16v that I already had I think.

Is the XJ13 any good or useful at all? Impression I got was it has terrible midrange. Is it just fuse material?
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Bought all 5... sigh 😒😒😒😒 only ever gotten 1 legendary from cf packs 
    I haven't even had one from a CF yet. But I've had five from Ceramics.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UncleGary said:

Bought the UK and Italy packs and got these plus a Wildtrack and a RQ15 GTV.

Keeping the Lancia and fusing my 16v that I already had I think.

Is the XJ13 any good or useful at all? Impression I got was it has terrible midrange. Is it just fuse material?
    Might wanna hold onto the 16v as it’s 80’s while the other Deltas are 90’s. The XJ13 has pretty bad midrange but is decent at twisty stuff. Probably one of the best pre-70’s cars. 
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    Might wanna hold onto the 16v as it’s 80’s while the other Deltas are 90’s. The XJ13 has pretty bad midrange but is decent at twisty stuff. Probably one of the best pre-70’s cars. 
    Ah, just found out I didn't have the 16v like I thought, but the 1991 RQ20 one.

Yeah, I guess that xj13 could become useful because of the tags and age, and as sad as it is, it's also my best Jaguar.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought the Germany one, before I saw there were more than just the German & UK packs.  UR 540i.  Oh well.  No more gold in my bank.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got the Italian one... saving rest for 5xCF.

Same damn car again..

Never get the yellow one haha.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    Who said there will be 5x Cf Pack?
  • JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Who said there will be 5x Cf Pack?
    no one. But I don't want to spend my gold and then they do put one out. If they don't then I will just keep my gold for the next Update.
    UncleGary said:
    Ah, just found out I didn't have the 16v like I thought, but the 1991 RQ20 one.

Yeah, I guess that xj13 could become useful because of the tags and age, and as sad as it is, it's also my best Jaguar.
    Ah okay. Yeah, the yellow delta is better than the red one in every way that I’ve noticed. Unfortunately I maxed my red one before getting a yellow so I have both. 

That was my best jaguar until I got the project 8 and the F-Type Coupe SVR
    HeissRod said:
    Bought the Germany one, before I saw there were more than just the German & UK packs.  UR 540i.  Oh well.  No more gold in my bank.
    I saw them all. Bought the UK one hoping for an R500 or a 2 Eleven. Ended up with an RQ19 Ford Cosworth. No more gold in my bank either. Probably should have gone with a Japan pack as that’s probably my weakest of the countries, but I could totally see myself getting an Outlander or something of the sort
    Bought the German one so far. Got an RQ22 Porsche Cayman (the yellow 2012 one) and three Minis. Lame.
  • Dale96Dale96 Posts: 210 ✭✭✭
    Opened the German pack on my main and mini and get 3 A class 👌
    Opened all packs only One Epic 4C and B's from other packs (disappointed 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 608 ✭✭✭✭
    Are these packs for the anniversary or will there be more I have to save my gold for?
    Okay I caved again. Got the Italian and UK packs and got a **** Cosworth and my second 4C. One Epic and two average Ultras from three packs. Not bad but that's enough spending money on this game.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I couldn't resist buying the Italian one, because my best Italian cars were still only super rares. Pretty happy with my 4C. :)
    Are these packs for the anniversary or will there be more I have to save my gold for?
    No one knows
  • BongermanBongerman Posts: 46 ✭✭✭
    My German CF, not great but chuffed to bits about the gts. 
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    Yeah, the 924 GTS is great. Managed to pack an RS200 from the UK CF so I'm not overly upset.
    It's the best twisty offroader in the game, I think? 
    The mg is winnable only not "packable".
    I meant off-road tyres, sorry should've said that more clearly.
    I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong
  • TheTruePwnzorTheTruePwnzor Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    As always I bought all 5 and I got precisely zero epics. I did pull a cts which fills a nice gap in my hand. A couple of dupes, the sad rq21 Cayman, and an enclave. I know the Cayman is food, what about the buick?

At this point I'm fairly certain that CF stands for Consistent Fail for me.

• flight4590flight4590 Posts: 550 ✭✭✭
    Went Italy...  got a standard Delta Evo, a repeat.

fuse material...  again
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Based on my garage which 1 should I get, I'll only get enough gold for 1 by smarfing etc being f2p. I'm thinking Italian as that's my weekest area

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Twinkie said:
    Bongerman said:
    I'm happy to be corrected if I'm wrong
    I know it gets beaten by the raptor on gravel tracks... dont know about sand or dirt
    Can confirm.  Metro is consistently better than the 924 GTS.
  • benbqbenbq Posts: 590 ✭✭✭✭
    Got my first 4c from the Italian pack. Nice to see Italian in the top end of my garage finally