Anniversary?

12345679»

Comments

• O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    Jay said:
    I dunno why but I was kind of expecting more from the 1st anniversary. Didn't feel like a big deal , no fanfare etc. 
    Personally I think there was absolutely nothing planned for the anniversary. But there was such an expectation from the forum with most people ***ing so hard that Hutch felt obliged to put up some bare minimum offers. That's how it felt at least.

It also felt like the order the offers appeared was designed to extract maximum money from us suckers. For example, I would have skipped on the 10x Ceramic offer and the country CFs if I had known the 5x CF was coming afterwards. It didn't feel like Hutch was giving us something so much as they were taking all that they could from us.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 214 ✭✭✭
    Have to agree with @Jay - "That's it?" was my reaction when I fire up the game this morning and found no more deals. To be honest I expected much more from the anniversary. Some mobile games use this opportunity to promote a referral program of some sort (Anniversary is a good chance/time to boost new player recruitment), or give out an "anniversary special car" (i.e. Mugan tuned RQ3 Honda Beat that beats the normal Beats) to enhance customer loyalty.  
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    O__VER said:
    Jay said:
    I dunno why but I was kind of expecting more from the 1st anniversary. Didn't feel like a big deal , no fanfare etc. 
    Personally I think there was absolutely nothing planned for the anniversary. But there was such an expectation from the forum with most people WTFing so hard that Hutch felt obliged to put up some bare minimum offers. That's how it felt at least.

It also felt like the order the offers appeared was designed to extract maximum money from us suckers. For example, I would have skipped on the 10x Ceramic offer and the country CFs if I had known the 5x CF was coming afterwards. It didn't feel like Hutch was giving us something so much as they were taking all that they could from us.
    Missed 2 5X CF packs because of the stupid country and 10X ceramic pack💀💀

(and I think Hutch team took a holiday for awhile since they have disappeared from the forum and the 'help and support') lol
    About time to get this hype train rolling again isn't it?
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 830 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2019
    1x server Error during the final
    1x blame from support for it

I'm all in for it! 

Jokes aside, what was it last year? (9 pages are a lot to read)
    Post edited by Mrpiratepete on
    Jaco said:
    Time to create an event with fantastic prizes for the longer term players. Only possible to enter with cars you own over 730 days. That would be fun 🙈
    Actually a cool idea. 730 days would count me out but it would be fun to put a date on an event like 'older than a year' and see what happens.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭✭
    Any news about anniversary deals? I don't want to buy **** packs and run out of money when the real deals drop
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    2 year anniversary is today right?
    Looks like we didn't get any deals until early September last year.
  • JayJay Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah.. anniversary sure feels special!
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 667 ✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Katie do you know if there are going to be any deals for the TD 2 year anniversary? Feels like it was not celebrated at all this year 🙄
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 239 admin
    TopDives said:
    @Hutch_Katie do you know if there are going to be any deals for the TD 2 year anniversary? Feels like it was not celebrated at all this year 🙄
    Hello,

We are running a week of Sale Offers in Top Drives. The anniversary deals start Sunday, 1st September 22:00BST and you will find new offers every day in the game. You'll have to check back every day to see what's unlocked as they will change daily.