General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

1212224262730

Comments

  • SchmidtiSchmidti Member Posts: 162 ✭✭✭

    50 french premiums.
    I'm very happy with the megane. 
    But secretly I expected more...
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Someone tried his luck with a 2010 Cabrio CF?
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,468 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone tried his luck with a 2010 Cabrio CF?
    The event includes 'Roadsters' and 'Convertibles'. Wonder if the pack is the same?

    Because having Roadsters significantly increases/dilutes how many cars can come in the pack.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Schmidti said:

    50 french premiums.
    I'm very happy with the megane. 
    But secretly I expected more...
    lower your expectations
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 5
    O__VER said:
    Someone tried his luck with a 2010 Cabrio CF?
    The event includes 'Roadsters' and 'Convertibles'. Wonder if the pack is the same?

    Because having Roadsters significantly increases/dilutes how many cars can come in the pack.
    Cabrios

    Roadsters

    these are the possible pulls from the pack, 'part from the 918 and the BBR obviously
  • LikeWikeLikeWike Member Posts: 32 ✭✭
    That looks pretty decent honestly, I'm tempted
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LikeWike said:
    That looks pretty decent honestly, I'm tempted
    Save up gold for the French carbons
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,259 ✭✭✭✭✭
    some slot offers? :D
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    Tuscan Convertible. Just wanted my first 340R..
  • bodyboarder03bodyboarder03 Member Posts: 7
    My RQ150 offer. Nothing overly amazing. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My RQ150 offer. Nothing overly amazing. 
    The ktm is the only thing there I'd be keeping
  • Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭

    Cf + 10slots deal
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huskic69 said:

    Cf + 10slots deal
    Is this better than the CLK DTM?
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,946 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Huskic69 said:

    Cf + 10slots deal
    Is this better than the CLK DTM?
    Midrange is better, not like that’s saying much though
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Should I risk the 599 FR packs?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    Should I risk the 599 FR packs?
    No.  You should buy French Packs with cash.
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    Should I risk the 599 FR packs?
    No.  You should buy French Packs with cash.
    no, the French Renaissance ones
  • ReaktorKalleReaktorKalle Member Posts: 306 ✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    Should I risk the 599 FR packs?
    No.  You should buy French Packs with cash.
    no, the French Renaissance ones
    I wouldnt. Wait for the CFs in the Finals
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    HeissRod said:
    TGPD said:
    Should I risk the 599 FR packs?
    No.  You should buy French Packs with cash.
    no, the French Renaissance ones
    I wouldnt. Wait for the CFs in the Finals
    Nah. Bought one and got the DeZir. My first. I would consider this a good deal.
  • JO_21799JO_21799 Member Posts: 13
    CF+25 slots price increased to 2799 gold, previously 2499 gold (14.3 & 27.2). Also pretty sure that the 5xCF was cheaper last time.

    Hutch`s hyper inflation because of the Brexit fear, or are they just testing our price elasticity?
  • TGPDTGPD Member Posts: 5,283 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JO_21799 said:
    CF+25 slots price increased to 2799 gold, previously 2499 gold (14.3 & 27.2). Also pretty sure that the 5xCF was cheaper last time.

    Hutch`s hyper inflation because of the Brexit fear, or are they just testing our price elasticity?
    Maybe both... I remember the days when CFs were 999 for special offers and special offers popped up once in quite a while (unlike now when the normal squares are invisible because of the constant presence of offers)
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 815 ✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    JO_21799 said:
    CF+25 slots price increased to 2799 gold, previously 2499 gold (14.3 & 27.2). Also pretty sure that the 5xCF was cheaper last time.

    Hutch`s hyper inflation because of the Brexit fear, or are they just testing our price elasticity?
    Maybe both... I remember the days when CFs were 999 for special offers and special offers popped up once in quite a while (unlike now when the normal squares are invisible because of the constant presence of 'offers')
    Corrected your last word there for you  :)

    A real proper offer once in a while would be appreciated.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What?!  No special packs offered right now?  Woah.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is, german 00s cf
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    It is, german 00s cf
    Had to restart.  Whoops.
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭
    edited April 21
    Went on a bit of a spending spree and bought the 2 5x cf and the cf with 10 slots and the 10x ceramic. Here are my results... Was hoping for better 😔 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, that’s a sorry collection. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes, that’s a sorry collection. 
    I look at it as food that you wouldn't feel guilty about consuming. ;)
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Yikes, that’s a sorry collection. 
    I look at it as food that you wouldn't feel guilty about consuming. ;)
    You spend 18k or whatever in gold, you want more than food, simple as. I wouldn’t keep a single one of them, maybe the 4C. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,721 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd keep the 308 & Cobalt, just because they are new.
Sign In or Register to comment.