General Discussion

Special Offers: Post your Packs here

Comments

• baestbaest Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    binner said:
    Jay said:
    binner said:
    So happy I’m resisting buying into the hype just to be disappointed. Finals where the required cars have been in the game for awhile and I have a chance at them because I’ve collected a varied garage over time are fun. But this is just a lottery at this point to win a stupid prize car. Going to save my disappointment for spending my hard earned smurf coins on deals at Christmas time.
    lol I am not sure I will be playing at christmas time anymore. This game feels like it delivers more disappointment then fun nowadays. 
    Yeah that is true, you can really see it in the general sentiment on the forum towards the game lately. Seems to be only getting more negative and more negative. Can see a lot of people and long time players giving up on this game eventually
    Yeah I have been playing since launch. A game should get more fun the longer you play it. It's just getting less fun and more frustrating.
    Perfectly said!  It should get better and better, with fun,surprise developments that real developers think of .....ahead of time.  It should evolve into a mixture of the creators Dream and the fans dream (especially with the success this game has seen and over a year!).  It seems like they are playing catch up, and playing poorly at that, instead of leading the way with new innovations.  That’s why I get so frustrated...I love the game, don’t mind spending big money, and I know how hard it is to please the masses but, I don’t feel like my investment in this game is being returned (in terms of fun and new play developments). It’s just the same old, getting old, only adding more junk cars on the pile...a
    pile that is becoming a mountain of monotony!  Excited is how I should feel and instead...I am waiting days to play anything, and spending money to do nothing!  Fun and exciting, are the words you should feel about one of the most expensive game on the market....wen was the last time u where excited and having fun playing Top Drives?  Seriously, did this update excite you?  Have you felt satisfied?
    Thank you kind sirs......I bid you adeau 
    Exactly this.

After they did flash events through Easter, I thought that maybe they'd become a more regular occurence.. but alas.... the same monotonous tripe.  One event generally every day except for the odd occasion.  You'd think they amount of extra money they get from the addition of ads for upgrades etc would return to the players in some way.. but of course not.
  • AJTheCaveManAJTheCaveMan Member Posts: 1,366 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Grossbuckets; Thanks, mate. I always hesitate spending gold because it takes so long to save. I was expecting disappointment but I got really lucky with that Hellkitten. I kinda wanted that more than the prize car. Got really lucky with the RQ26 911-T from a ceramic yesterday too, so my luck is all used up!
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    Doupao said:
    baest said:

phew :O
    thats insane luck
    Enjoy your new 787B
    Congrats on your first legend @ShadowFTL!

I have no idea if that ACR is good (It's an absolute monster everywhere IRL, so I'd hope it's good) but it will be super useful regardless, due to the tag.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowFTL said:

Just buy 2 packs with my f2p gold, and get those sweet cars! Its my 1st legend car, btw, but stats looks very poor
    The stats might be changed, so don’t sell/fuse it. :)
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 454 ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowFTL said:

Just buy 2 packs with my f2p gold, and get those sweet cars! Its my 1st legend car, btw, but stats looks very poor
    The stats might be changed, so don’t sell/fuse it. :)
    It ain't as bad as it looks in practice either.
    Well said, @grandvache. I often take a few days, or a week off when I get bored, or frustrated. It helps me a lot to step away for a bit and see the bigger picture (AKA, RL). To be fair though, I have only spent $20-$40 total on this game, so I can't pretend to appreciate the frustration of people that have spent 10x that amount. I had to set myself a limit early on because i know I have an addictive personality.

/Apologies for the off topic
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well said, @grandvache. I often take a few days, or a week off when I get bored, or frustrated. It helps me a lot to step away for a bit and see the bigger picture (AKA, RL). To be fair though, I have only spent $20-$40 total on this game, so I can't pretend to appreciate the frustration of people that have spent 10x that amount. I had to set myself a limit early on because i know I have an addictive personality.

Concur.  I've spent maybe £100 in the last year.  Nothing much.  My perspective on this game is thus very different from those who have spent €10,000.

Whatever you've spent, you owe the game nothing.  Not your time, not your attention, not your emotional energy and certainly not your money.  

Over the last year I've seen this forum go though maybe three cycles of toxicity, it feels like we're on an upswing at the moment.  

This too will pass.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 681 ✭✭✭✭
    I don't even have enough gold, I used it all on one Ceramic + Garage Slots
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Member Posts: 447 ✭✭✭

Concur.  I've spent maybe £100 in the last year.  Nothing much.  My perspective on this game is thus very different from those who have spent €10,000.

Whatever you've spent, you owe the game nothing.  Not your time, not your attention, not your emotional energy and certainly not your money.  

Over the last year I've seen this forum go though maybe three cycles of toxicity, it feels like we're on an upswing at the moment.  

This too will pass.
    That’s way too sensible :).  Venting Helps.....as annoying as it may be.  Good luck to all
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Member Posts: 225 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Dodge Magnum SRT8

Don't remember seeing that anyone pulled that one, no idea if it's worth saving but it seems kinda bad.
  • tichoblintichoblin Member Posts: 948 ✭✭✭✭✭
    IG gold pack presented me 4wd charger. Perfect!
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,386 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And 2 super rares for me. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bought both cash AD packs yesterday.  Got a **** Super Rare and a useless Daytona Charger.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Member Posts: 539 ✭✭✭✭
    Is anyone going to buy the USA CF pack with 3 slots for 1499G?
  • TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,190 ✭✭✭✭✭
    God no. Looks like it might be a bit of a carrot for anyone struggling to get the Austin.
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My usa hand is OK. But I miss having the Ford GT90.

Still wont buy it lol.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,174 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really want the 2017 Ford GT or a hellcat, so might.
  • koulantzaskoulantzas Member Posts: 24 ✭✭
    Bought it! got another one rq25 corvette grand sport
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Want to buy it, but no.  I know I'll get some **** RQ19 for my high card.
  • iron_styleiron_style Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    Buick Enclave for everyone!
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    Bought it.
    RQ21 camaro convertible (already have one 699) and RQ19 CTS sport wagon (already have one for food, so food again).

Double B food for my hungry furai, so I'm quite happy...
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 640 ✭✭✭
    I want to buy it but I can already see the Taurus sho in my holding area.