General Discussion

More Server Errors?

O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
Sometimes I go into events and can see all events including upcoming, but a lot of the time today I can only see 'Canyon Contest' and 'Pikes Peak Prelims'.

When I can see the daily and try to join, about half the time I am getting a server error. It doesn't steal a ticket from me and give me a loss, but it is annoying.

Am I the only one experiencing this?
«13456715

Comments

  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I can't enter the uncommon event
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nor the daily, sometimes the events aren't even there
  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nvm, restarted the game and it's ok
  • jigajiga ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    i've had this same problem all day.  Have managed two hands in the daily but every other time its server error and after restart the new event and daily are gone again.  can play Canyon Contest and Pikes Peak Prelims no problem
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    i've had this same problem all day.  Have managed two hands in the daily but every other time its server error and after restart the new event and daily are gone again.  can play Canyon Contest and Pikes Peak Prelims no problem
    Yep, it seems to be an issue only with the events that started today.
  • jigajiga ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    jiga said:
    i've had this same problem all day.  Have managed two hands in the daily but every other time its server error and after restart the new event and daily are gone again.  can play Canyon Contest and Pikes Peak Prelims no problem
    Yep, it seems to be an issue only with the events that started today.
    I've just managed to play a few tickets now.  got one server error but managed to carry on after restart.  maybe it has resolved?
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not resolved for me. It is off and on though, so you can play, you just need to try several times to get in.

    Is it possibly Asian servers only? Thought more people would be complaining if it was wider spread.
  • jigajiga ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    yeah just crapped out for me again.  i tried on the ingame forum to see if anyone else had this issue.  found one other who i recall is a nzer.  i think you are as well, is that right?  i am.  so wondering if it is confined to nz.  no idea how that could be though
  • 43MK443MK4 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Playing on asia server and it very unstable. Getting errors most of the time but can sometimes do some races.
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    yeah just crapped out for me again.  i tried on the ingame forum to see if anyone else had this issue.  found one other who i recall is a nzer.  i think you are as well, is that right?  i am.  so wondering if it is confined to nz.  no idea how that could be though
    Yeah man, I'm in NZ. I don't think it's possible to just be NZ though. I'm almost sure it's Asian servers which is Asia (obviously), Australia and us pretty much.
  • StealthFTStealthFT ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    Playing in Asian server, and experiencing the issue as well, doesn't resolve after restart. It's quite annoying, at least it isn't counting the server errors as losses.
  • JayJay ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's happening for me too.
  • DoupaoDoupao ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    me too
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin admin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 832 admin
    edited September 2018
    If you're seeing server errors, uploading a screenshot of the error can assist us in solving the issue you're encountering.
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Well here's the main error. These are the only events I can see at the moment.

    IF it shows me all the events and IF I manage to get into the daily and IF it gives an error code like it has been, I'll screenshot that too.
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    @Hutch_Robin Okay it just happened  :D



  • Bucks73Bucks73 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 607 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here and I’m in Australia. So unable to play the Daily or the Uncommon event while other regions can?

    i guess we will just all get 2 ceramic packs instead? Lol
  • Nacho101Nacho101 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 467 ✭✭✭✭
    Happening constantly today...


  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh it must be Asian issue, EU has been fine. 
  • JasonOngJasonOng ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 106 ✭✭✭
    Happening to me too  :'( :'( :'( Just when the events were good for farming.
  • 43MK443MK4 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get exactly same screen most of time. 2 events are missing and if I try to play I mostly encounter server error. Reopening event window helps sometimes to view all 4 events but no guarantee I can play due to server error. Asia server.
  • 43MK443MK4 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,791 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bucks73 said:
    Same here and I’m in Australia. So unable to play the Daily or the Uncommon event while other regions can?

    i guess we will just all get 2 ceramic packs instead? Lol
    Let's just settle with pikes peak for whole Asia :)
  • jigajiga ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2018
    free race tickets to help catch up on lost opportunity?  seems to be working for me for the time being.  support contacted me to say they see i have entered the event and is there anything else i need assistance with.  even if it does keep working now doesn't do me much good, its nearly bedtime........ scrap that.  server error,  
  • samagoichisamagoichi ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 848 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fourth time in Time to Shine event. 
    North American server. 

  • TGPDTGPD ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 5,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah, the game's just jealous you have such a good hand
  • ljhcjpljhcjp ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    These errors are far to frequent In my opinion, I’ve never played a game with errors as much as this one! a whole year down the line.

    i get the whole small team thing... but seriously! 
  • jigajiga ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    was just about to revive this thread myself.  deja vu
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    was just about to revive this thread myself.  deja vu
    Yep, same exact thing as last time I think. Trying to get a screenshot of the error but I imagine it's the same as the last one. Clearly they didn't fix it.
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Here's the error.
Sign In or Register to comment.