More Server Errors?

Comments

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    I got that in the final 4 minutes of the Quals last night
    Me too, this kicked me out of the top 10 in the Subaru event...
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,557 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else getting server errors in Clubs right now? Seems Clubs, or at least the event I'm in, is completely stuck.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Clubs not working for me all morning
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 533 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Had an endless loading circle in clubs. Restarted app and know It won't work.
    Anyone else that can't play?
    Good night.
  • VespuskeVespuske Posts: 31
    Endless loading circle when going to events as well
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't even log in. I'm having trouble on some other sites so perhaps azure is acting up again? 
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,466 admin
    Seems there is some error in the EU server. They are aware and are looking into it.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeh not loading after endless circle. iOS UK. 
  • 0171801718 Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    I get a Server error from entering the Event screen, that is i cannot play any multiplayer. Can anyone confirm? 

(i also haben got my reward from the lancia Event) 
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    Same here! When loading the Lancia event reward, the game gets a server error. Each time I open multiplayer, the error occurs. So I can’t play multiplayer.

Also, I couldn’t even join/play the Lancia event after entering it. So I finished at 0-0.

Will there be any compensation for this? ;)
    TNThomas said:
    Same here! When loading the Lancia event reward, the game gets a server error. Each time I open multiplayer, the error occurs. So I can’t play multiplayer.

Also, I couldn’t even join/play the Lancia event after entering it. So I finished at 0-0.

Will there be any compensation for this? ;)
    I contacted support... 
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 272 ✭✭✭
    Same problem here, also waiting for a response from the support
    Still having the problem...

edited October 25
    Reinstalling the App did not work. (omg now I have a connected facebook account that makes me sick)

Problem seems resolved! 
    Post edited by 01718 on
    The problem is still here for me... I am missing an amazing amount of prizes. I can’t join matches for 2 days now. Contacted support and is had been silent for 2 days now. Thanks Hutch...

• UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    The problem is still here for me... I am missing an amazing amount of prizes. I can’t join matches for 2 days now. Contacted support and is had been silent for 2 days now. Thanks Hutch...

Have you tried connecting via a VPN/proxy or changed your DNS servers?
    UncleGary said:
    TNThomas said:

Yes, tried everything... still the same error. Before I had the error when entering the Lancia event. Now it’s trying to load my rewards for that event (which I ended at 0-0). Still no response from Hutch Support or from Hutch here.
    Same here. If this won‘t be fixed until Sunday they better give some good compensation as I consider my IR garage definitely better than Standard
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 977 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    UncleGary said:
    TNThomas said:

Yes, tried everything... still the same error. Before I had the error when entering the Lancia event. Now it’s trying to load my rewards for that event (which I ended at 0-0). Still no response from Hutch Support or from Hutch here.
    No asnwer yet? That is very disappointing. Good luck discussing with support about your deserved compensation.
    TNThomas said:
    UncleGary said:
    TNThomas said:

No asnwer yet? That is very disappointing. Good luck discussing with support about your deserved compensation.
    Still no answer... Contacted Support for the second time this morning. Compensation would be nice, but a solution would be even better.
    TNThomas said:
    TNThomas said:
    UncleGary said:
    TNThomas said:

Still no answer... Contacted Support for the second time this morning. Compensation would be nice, but a solution would be even better.
    I got an answer but only that they Are aware of it and it might have something to do with the rewards from the Lancia event 
    edited October 26
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TNThomas said:
    UncleGary said:
    TNThomas said:

I got an answer but only that they Are aware of it and it might have something to do with the rewards from the Lancia event 
    So I think I am being ignored by Hutch due to me not agreeing with the support given last time I contacted them. No bad words were exchanged, but I just said that I didn’t agree. Maybe this is why my two attempts of getting in touch with Hutch are being ignored (not sure).

Did they say anything about compensation? I don’t even want to think about how much rewards/prizes I am missing for two days now (and probably this weekend when I can’t even join the Finals). :(
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TNThomas said:
    UncleGary said:
    TNThomas said:

So I think I am being ignored by Hutch due to me not agreeing with the support given last time I contacted them. No bad words were exchanged, but I just said that I didn’t agree. Maybe this is why my two attempts of getting in touch with Hutch are being ignored (not sure).

Did they say anything about compensation? I don’t even want to think about how much rewards/prizes I am missing for two days now (and probably this weekend when I can’t even join the Finals). :(
    No word on compensation yet, if I’m not able to play the finals I definitely will ask for a compensation 
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TNThomas said:
    UncleGary said:
    TNThomas said:

No word on compensation yet, if I’m not able to play the finals I definitely will ask for a compensation 
    Me too! I have still no response from Support. So that’s great... :(
  • GsearchGsearch Posts: 2,466 admin
    I can promise you guys that support does not intentionally ignore anyone.  Weekend support is very difficult, especially on a finals weekend. 
    I hope so, because I have still no answer after more than 2 days. That’s not acceptable in my opinion!
    Pretty much gave up the hope of being able to join the finals this weekend. Will be some hard discussions with support I think 
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    2 days. In summer I had to wait more than 5 days for response. Buckle up and wait for it.
    Sorry that the problem is still persistent for you. I didn't get a message, too. 
    Still no reply from Support... So I spent all my gold and cash on IR packs and now I can’t enter the Finals. :(