More Server Errors?

Comments

• TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
    I missed the finals and just got a reply from support that I have to wait... and nothing about any compensation. This might be too much for me, I decided to quit the game for a while. I might come back in a few weeks. VERY DISAPPOINTED in Hutch... Thanks for nothing in this case! I spent all my gold and cash on IR packs just to miss the finals... THANKS!
    TD47959 said:
    Yup, finals are over and I couldn‘t join. Let‘s see what support tells me. In my opinion I would have had a fair chance on tier 1 with 2x S 2x A both maxed and one B 
    Has it been fixed for you? I still have the error and Support told me they are working on it. Furthermore, he said that we will talk about compensation when the problem is solved.
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    Yup, finals are over and I couldn‘t join. Let‘s see what support tells me. In my opinion I would have had a fair chance on tier 1 with 2x S 2x A both maxed and one B 
    Has it been fixed for you? I still have the error and Support told me they are working on it. Furthermore, he said that we will talk about compensation when the problem is solved.
    Still have the problem and got the exact same answer 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,012 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UK server issues again? I can't access events screen. Getting spinning circle even after app reload. Anyone else?
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU also down. 
    At least now no one can play lol. Can‘t play since Thursday 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 919 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:
    Same here! It’s almost a week now. So I missed all the prize boards for a week, missed the regular event rewards, missed the finals (spent all my cash and gold on IR packs), and missed the income from Club Events. I really wonder how Hutch is going to compensate us...
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 202 ✭✭✭
    1500 gold tops
  • BasilBasil Posts: 258 ✭✭✭
    I think it is a nice gesture of Hutch to tell us we play too much TD. We should reward them with gold to warn us about that :-).
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    Same here! It’s almost a week now. So I missed all the prize boards for a week, missed the regular event rewards, missed the finals (spent all my cash and gold on IR packs), and missed the income from Club Events. I really wonder how Hutch is going to compensate us...
    They‘ll never give us compensation for all of this I think. This would be about 350000 cash if you calculate with 50000 per day which isn‘t too much. Then the gold and packs from events... 
    I’m just hoping for a fair compensation on the finals 
    What is going on with this game?

I've just spent 1 ticket on the BMW x 5 event, took ages to load, played, came out and it used up 3!!

With my 1 remaining, tried to re-enter and I got a 400 timeout server error!

Fantastic! I am 4 tickets down and have nothing but losses to show and am now sat firmly in 3rd place with no doubt the WRONG cars on the trackset.....

Which means I am going to get hammered in the mean time and have no chance to defend / replace that particular trackset because I have no tickets to play!!!
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cannot log in, EU server.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eu server, iraly, android cannot enter and i try with and without wifi

Hutch i wait some answer!!! Where are our compensation?
  • SimplesHoTSimplesHoT Posts: 38 ✭✭
    cannot log in either.. might be another azure problem?

West Europe - Investigating

Starting at 10:17 UTC on 30 Oct 2019 a subset of customers in West Europe may experience difficulties connecting to resources hosted in this region. Engineers are aware of this issue and are actively investigating. The next update will be provided in 60 minutes, or as events warrant.

Yup, more Azure issues it seems. 

Managed to log in, but played 1 race again that cost me 3 tickets in Style Icon race.

Whatever. Staying away now.
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    They‘ll never give us compensation for all of this I think. This would be about 350000 cash if you calculate with 50000 per day which isn‘t too much. Then the gold and packs from events... 
    I’m just hoping for a fair compensation on the finals 
    The gold and packs (including Finals prize car) is the worst part. Also, it’s a shame that no one from Hutch said anything in this thread about it...
  • DannyDanny Posts: 614 ✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, put on massive Halloween event and everything will be forgotten 😉
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's OK for me now.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch, change your servers!!
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Again server errors. They obviously think of us as idiots. Freaking 2 monts of errors at end of events. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Again server errors. They obviously think of us as idiots. Freaking 2 monts of errors at end of events. 
    Same here, everyzhing was slow... Really poor that this still is a thing.

Still no update from Hutch Support and no response from Hutch on here... The error has been present for a week now and still isn't fixed. So I wasn't able to play for a week (and still not able, since it isn't fixed yet). It seems like no one cares at Hutch or Hutch Support. I thought I knew my place as a player, but I didn't know I was THIS irrelevant and unimportant, wow...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    Still no update from Hutch Support and no response from Hutch on here... The error has been present for a week now and still isn't fixed. So I wasn't able to play for a week (and still not able, since it isn't fixed yet). It seems like no one cares at Hutch or Hutch Support. I thought I knew my place as a player, but I didn't know I was THIS irrelevant and unimportant, wow...
    Did you tried to clear app cache from settings? 
    greddy said:
    TNThomas said:
    Did you tried to clear app cache from settings? 
    Yes, I tried that and even deleted the complete app and reinstalled it. Nothing works... Worst part is that I am not the only one having this problem. Numerous people have it, including TD47959.
    I just got a message from Support that I should be able to enter again, but I still can’t... :(

TD47959, do you still have the error?
    TNThomas said:
    I just got a message from Support that I should be able to enter again, but I still can’t... :(

TD47959, do you still have the error?
    Yup got the same message and still not able to play