More Server Errors?

Comments

• SquadalaSquadala Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Soooo Annoying..
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 602 ✭✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    I just got a message from Support that I should be able to enter again, but I still can’t... :(

TD47959, do you still have the error?
    Yup got the same message and still not able to play
    The Halloween Event is the second chance of winning a legendary that we will miss... Great... :(
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    I just got a message from Support that I should be able to enter again, but I still can’t... :(

The Halloween Event is the second chance of winning a legendary that we will miss... Great... :(
    Yeah, slowly I’m getting really pissed. And the worst thing the discussions about compensation are yet to come 
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:

Yeah, slowly I’m getting really pissed. And the worst thing the discussions about compensation are yet to come 
    It has been more than a week now... How bad can an error be to take more than a week to fix? It's unbelievable...
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:

It has been more than a week now... How bad can an error be to take more than a week to fix? It's unbelievable...
    Wow, it’s working for me now
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:

For me too, but the compensation is laughable... 30000 cash, 500 gold and one IR pack. What a joke in my opinion!

At least it’s working again! :)
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:

For me too, but the compensation is laughable... 30000 cash, 500 gold and one IR pack. What a joke in my opinion!

At least it’s working again! :)
    Same... 
    but I‘ll discuss this, in no way this is acceptable. That‘s like Tier 4 in the finals which is a joke. 
    They gave me an ‚average compensation as there is no guarantee for tier 1‚ 
    well that might be, but they can’t be telling me that with 2x S 2x maxed epics and 1x maxed b I would have placed in tier 4. 
    wtf are they thinking 
    TD47959 said:
    well that might be, but they can’t be telling me that with 2x S 2x maxed epics and 1x maxed b I would have placed in tier 4. 
    wtf are they thinking 
    They told me exactly the same. They told me they “mainly” based the compensation on the Finals, and took the “average” reward of the Finals.

So all other missed events are forgotten? And average means Tier 4 after spending all my cash and gold on IR packs. That’s not fair in my opinion.

Also the frustration I had and bad/slow communication from Support that I experienced is ignored. No compensation for that. I think Hutch sometime forgets that a mobile game is serious business with clients and (a lot of) money. I almost feel treated like a child...
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 4
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    wtf are they thinking 
    They told me exactly the same. They told me they “mainly” based the compensation on the Finals, and took the “average” reward of the Finals.

So all other missed events are forgotten? And average means Tier 4 after spending all my cash and gold on IR packs. That’s not fair in my opinion.

Also the frustration I had and bad/slow communication from Support that I experienced is ignored. No compensation for that. I think Hutch sometime forgets that a mobile game is serious business with clients and (a lot of) money. I almost feel treated like a child...
    at times it seems as if support deliberately does things just to show us who's boss. I honestly can't believe it sometimes.
    Post edited by evilprofesseur on
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    wtf are they thinking 

at times it seems as if support deliberately does things just to show us who's boss. I honestly can't believe it sometime.
    Exactly, you are describing it correctly... It’s a shame! I used to enjoy this game a lot more when I just started playing it.
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    wtf are they thinking 

I almost literally sent the quoted comment of mine (see above) to Hutch support and they COMPLETELY ignore all my comments on the amount of compensation... They only say that they are sorry for the slow communication. Being ignored this way feels even worse than being totally ignored...
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    wtf are they thinking 

I almost literally sent the quoted comment of mine (see above) to Hutch support and they COMPLETELY ignore all my comments on the amount of compensation... They only say that they are sorry for the slow communication. Being ignored this way feels even worse than being totally ignored...
    Yup, support in this case was a absolute joke. 
    But I won‘t spend more time/energy in this case. It‘s just too annoying getting the answer they can‘t/won‘t base the compensation on your garage . Instead they say you got the prize the majority of players got. Oh Wonder Tier 4 has the biggest range. 
    Support experience in this case was a complete joke to say it the nicest way I can 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,055 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:
    TNThomas said:
    TD47959 said:
    wtf are they thinking 

Yup, support in this case was a absolute joke. 
    But I won‘t spend more time/energy in this case. It‘s just too annoying getting the answer they can‘t/won‘t base the compensation on your garage . Instead they say you got the prize the majority of players got. Oh Wonder Tier 4 has the biggest range. 
    Support experience in this case was a complete joke to say it the nicest way I can 
    I also gave up in the past in a different case. My argumentation was ignored, support repeated their mantra (and proofsafe lied).
    I wanna relax when i open the game, not discuss and argue.
    Though i really feel you guys, you had a hard week and deserved a better compensation given your regular playtime.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    UK infinite loading when trying to go into events. Tried a force close and relaunch. Same issue

• JO_21799JO_21799 Posts: 25 ✭✭
    Yes, seems europe servers down again. For me too.
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep same

Blue2moro said:
    UK infinite loading when trying to go into events. Tried a force close and relaunch. Same issue

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Android italy, impossible to play!!
    Don‘t even think of a compensation, well maybe a plastic if it’s longer than a day
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 132 admin
    I noticed issues in my game this evening too. I alerted the server team but it all looks to be back to normal now. I'll follow up in the morning on it.
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I noticed issues in my game this evening too. I alerted the server team but it all looks to be back to normal now. I'll follow up in the morning on it.
    Yep, I'm back in now.
    So Hutch ignores this thread for 2 weeks and now you don’t reply to everything TD47959 and I said here? Nothing about the bad support and laughable compensation? 
  • RiantHoffRiantHoff Posts: 3
    edited November 7
    I can't connect for about 1.5-2 hours already. I've lost some useful cars. :(
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,296 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not back to normal. Hasn't worked for the last 3 hours at least
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Azure is down in West Europe again. Cannot login right now.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yup. Cannot connect again
  • JPintoJPinto Posts: 34 ✭✭✭
    Cannot connect in Spain as well.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Can’t play this morning, won’t fetch my garage and profile 
  • h0verh0ver Posts: 11
    France, difficulties to connect last night, and still the same this morning. I also start to lose cars...
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 350 ✭✭✭
    Im in UK and its not working.