General Discussion

More Server Errors?

Comments

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For me majority of events today are simply unplayable due to errors mentioned above
  • baestbaest Member Posts: 450 ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, unplayable today for asian server.
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 Member Posts: 66 ✭✭✭
    edited October 2018
    Edit: Started working after an hour of initial post 😁

Can't even start the event. Server error happens as soon as I click play for Daily event. When I restarted, todays events have disappeared.
    Post edited by MSRZ23 on
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 373 ✭✭✭✭
    and again?
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep. Asia again.

Got 4 in 5 tickets
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,391 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, so annoying I've stopped playing for now. Sort your **** Hutch.
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

Here's the error.
    Yep Im having the same problem
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭

Unplayable
    Here's your server error Hutch. @Hutch_Tim @Hutch_Robin can we get a response this time? This seems to be happening far too often.

• StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Totally unplayable today. Most of the time the events are not even displaying. :(
  • DoupaoDoupao Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    is is it why i am having this?
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe everyone on the Asian server can get a little compensation for today’s server errors @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Member Posts: 375 ✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    my faith in and enjoyment of this game are becoming seriously compromised. 

server errors making it almost unplayable every few days. 

a bunch of cars i haven't finished upgrading because i don't know if the physics is going to be readjusted so that optimum tunings for many cars will be restored to what they were pre-update or whether it's just take a punt because the optimum could change at any given update and you just have to live with it. 

an introduction of a swag of seriously underwhelming cars that have to be collected and upgraded to play the current events but will largely be hopeless in other events and which further dilute the quality of vehicles likely to drop from packs. 

even this forum seems to be suffering glitches today.  oh the woes continue...

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/5943/update-7-0-car-discussion/p9

There is a comment from Hutch Tim, read.
    Ultimate said:
    Maybe everyone on the Asian server can get a little compensation for today’s server errors @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim
    Honestly it's so much worse today than the other few times this has happened. Last time I could get a game in every few minutes but this time I go in and out of events continuously for a few minutes and it still doesn't show all events. Given we're in the middle of a tri-series and the Daily Event is normally a reliable source of income, this is absolute rubbish.
  • StealthFTStealthFT Member Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Even the forum is often requiring a few refreshes to load today. I can imagine how frustrated I would have felt if I had invested rl money.
    edited October 2018
    Honestly would hate to be a new player (even more so than myself) and having to start now, imagine being thrown to the sharks at 140RQ now with convoluted packs etc.. would drive me away in a heartbeat, among all these other issues.. far out.
    edited October 2018
    Hey Hutch. It's still *****. Can you please fix this?
    Post edited by Gsearch on
    edited October 2018
    O__VER said:
    Hey Hutch. It's still ******. Can you please fix this?
    Even more so now, somehow possible, but they did it.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
    I just played 5 tickets in a row without errors. Can go check your out, seems repaired
    RobGripes said:
    I just played 5 tickets in a row without errors. Can go check your out, seems repaired
    Yeah I think you might be right. Wish someone would comment and tell us why and that they have actually done something.
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great firewall of China causing problem?
    O__VER said:
    RobGripes said:
    Yeah I think you might be right. Wish someone would comment and tell us why and that they have actually done something.

They need to grow that small team a bit.
    Here we go again Asian server people.

Hutch, today's events are being elusive. Only showing up some of the time. Server errors on entry. Same as all the other times.
  • UltimateUltimate Member Posts: 772 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

Hutch, today's events are being elusive. Only showing up some of the time. Server errors on entry. Same as all the other times.
    🤫 Shhh Oliver... they’re sleeping
    Ultimate said:
    O__VER said:

🤫 Shhh Oliver... they’re sleeping
    Maybe someone in their Canada office can help though? 😋