More Server Errors?

1141516171820»

Comments

• rkorallerkoralle Posts: 733 ✭✭✭
    edited November 14
    At least some message from Hutch would be fine. And now it seems that they have closed the second event of Hydro Handling. And the comensation for it is a .... Aluminium pack. Wow - no cash no gold. I can't understand why we cannot continue with both events side by side. Even when this was something that was not planned, it seemed to work. I had different competitors in both events. 
    Do I really have to say it?
    iNfLaTiOn
    I Didnt get an aluminium!?

There it is, thx...
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,999 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rkoralle said:
    At least some message from Hutch would be fine. And now it seems that they have closed the second event of Hydro Handling. And the comensation for it is a .... Aluminium pack. Wow - no cash no gold. I can't understand why we cannot continue with both events side by side. Even when this was something that was not planned, it seemed to work. I had different competitors in both events. 
    Do I really have to say it?
    iNfLaTiOn
    I Didnt get an aluminium!?
    Restart the game  it's in the store, scroll to the right.
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Blue2moro said:
    Yeah, some compensation is appreciated but honestly 2k from selling the D/Es from an aluminium for 9 hrs of outage. Forgetting event tickets missed, 1 single race snipe in clubs is worth 1.7k.
    Compensation, great. Level of compensation does not match the loss of earnings for even the most casual of players let alone dedicated ones.
    I had 2 rares in my aluminium pack, that means 2750 igc instead of 2000. I hope that will cause not too much inflation............. 
    It is causing HUGE inflation. Because servers were down for Europe but Aluminium got everyone.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guess i pulled the joker, B food in my alu pack.
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Wow Alu pack for 2 weeks of errors, great. Nice Hutch...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @David_Fook  sorry but i'm tired as player... no fix bugs, no fix stats, no correction cars,  no fix about strange results, and every day some error server... and i ask for something right when they want and milk players with absurd offers (15cf or cf for every event, tickets spamming or decrease player income from smarfing/table prize)!!! it's a shame!! Because the issue about table prize hutch solve it in one day!!
  • papspaps Posts: 1
    Still not able to enter the events lobby, since yesterday. 

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actual years have passed and still this, day in day out 

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 6
    Often getting server errors after the free upgrades (after watching ad) after having won a race.
    So many upgrades lost in the end.
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    Dead again... 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 896 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems fine for me
  • sinnersinner Posts: 1,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't get in any one else? 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It works for me for now.
    Android EU 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i can play but get the spinning wheel , its slow