Skip to content

More Server Errors?

Comments

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    we are beta tester.... we test servers... maybe next year we will see a game fix  without server errors or bugs
    LOL i joke!! :D:D:D
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    2 days in the row and 2 minutes left and the servers and game infinite loading while MORONS SPAM TICKETS and i just getting fucqet over and over again... F this
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 295 ✭✭✭
    Squadala said:
    2 days in the row and 2 minutes left and the servers and game infinite loading while MORONS SPAM TICKETS and i just getting fucqet over and over again... F this
    Feel you 10000%
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    11 mins before prelims end and I get server error followed by neverending loading screen. Bet others can race and knock me out of T2. Goddamit Hutch. Sort you damn servers.
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 295 ✭✭✭
    These servers are so ****, for real, racing for the whole weekend and losing a T3 because the servers can’t handle it. Iknow it sounds pathetic, T3, but just the fact that it is happening every event, maybe i should consider late joining from now on
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Larspyff said:
    These servers are so ****, for real, racing for the whole weekend and losing a T3 because the servers can’t handle it. Iknow it sounds pathetic, T3, but just the fact that it is happening every event, maybe i should consider late joining from now on
    It doesnt matter which tier you fight for, everyone spend time playing and fighting for their rank.
    Yes, its crucial for this game to run smoothly in the last minutes and i really wonder why this still is a problem ever final.

your favourite sunday thread. errors started six minutes before the end, spinning wheel
    again and again... if you wanna buy tickets.. start 10 minutes before the end of event
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭

Impossible to enter events for me now
    android france
    Again server error in the last minutes when you buy tickets!! LOL  come on guys, you need to fix it...
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 13
    Anybody having issues? Server errored my first ticket in the finals and I can get into the game but just get the spinning wheel of death when I try and go into Events.

Edit: The problem conveniently went away about 10 minutes later, and of course after I had reached out to support
    Post edited by milewski1015 on
    BIGGEST HUTCH UP IN A LONG TIME
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    God this servers suck...
  • Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 348 ✭✭✭
    Until this problem will (maybe) be fixed, why make no less than 5 events finish at the exact same time?!
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a mess
    Honestlynpretty shambolic to have so many events end at the same time. The servers quite obviously can't cope when there's even 2 or 3. Why do all events have to end at the same time @Hutch_Robin? Cant we have staggered ends. Regardless of server errors it's impossible to play 4 events at once so your have to pick and choose which to compete in during those vital last 5 minutes...if you can even play of course. 
  • RobGripesRobGripes Posts: 2,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    regional times would help the servers. the load spike could be at least halved.
  • 0171801718 Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    regional times would help the servers. the load spike could be at least halved.
    Theoretically brackets could close 48 hours after creation. Bracket opening would have to be limited to 24 hours.

pros:
    +only one bracket would close at any given time
    +people could influence their finishing times by joining at different times
    +might resolve late joining in a different way

cons:
    -implementing this idea would cost time
    -people would try to gain some kind of advantage through this (I don't know what that would look like)
    -possible problems with tri-series
    Its a joke that this still is such a predictable issue each final. Maybe Hutch should take some of their revenue and invest into proper server structure. It doesnt work if you only take money out of the game without keeping the essential infrastructure working.
    Ah well, somehow it does work, people still buy all CF offers like there is no tomorrow.
    Not even an event end period and I have an endless spinning loop

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yepp, game's dead. Cannot log in.
    Server error as the countdown hit 0 seconds for the Titanium Titans event and now can't login at all. Login screen times out  with a connection error. EU. Android.
  • adms87adms87 Posts: 428 ✭✭✭
    Blue2moro said:
    Server error as the countdown hit 0 seconds for the Titanium Titans event and now can't login at all. Login screen times out  with a connection error. EU. Android.
    Same here
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭
    UK and game not working after 2pm
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    still down

• bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    UK and game not working after 2pm
    Same here
    someone in GB said only italians don't wanna work!! LOL