Comments

• bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 224 ✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    UK and game not working after 2pm
    Same here
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    someone in GB said only italians don't wanna work!! LOL
  • TopDivesTopDives Posts: 753 ✭✭✭✭
    Be honest. You all have nothing better to do and you are on this page reading about server errors.

Come on little server. Coooommmeeee oooooon. You can do it. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TopDives said:
    Be honest. You all have nothing better to do and you are on this page reading about server errors.

Come on little server. Coooommmeeee oooooon. You can do it. 
    Mate we're on lockdown, none of us have anything better to do at the moment lol
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ah this never gets old... titanium style
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Same EU server ko 
  • DrizztSalvatoreDrizztSalvatore Posts: 404 ✭✭✭
    system locked out....to many RQ19 cars needed for the CF pack awards and the server can't cope dishing out so many at a single time

• REALAISREALAIS Posts: 906 ✭✭✭✭
    Atleast I have work to go to everyday. Lockdown is not hitting me so much. I will have break in couple hours xD maybe game will be back up.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Servers are down as always. What a shame that it's always the same. 
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    other than small lagging in last minute, it is the first time when finals + more good events ended and i didn't have trouble with server crashing
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    I experienced the same. Slow slow slow...
    And afterward I quickly opened up for prices and hoped to get it doubled, but this nice issue seems to be fixed 😬
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn I thought for sure there would be double packs. Last 10-15 minutes was the most sluggish I have seen the game in ages. Constant loading circle of death.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh... Spinning wheel of death...
    Asian server, takes 2 minutes to sell a car.
  • JoppJopp Posts: 181 ✭✭✭
    Can't get in now, Europe. 
    Maybe preparing the update(hopefully haha) 
    @Hutch_Katie this time i got an servor error after a long spinning wheel before, heres the screen

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    Hi All,
    The timeouts this afternoon were unrelated to the update, but the team have looked into the cause of the timeouts and need to look further into why they've happened a few times in the past day or so. 

@AndreasSimmer TY for the screenshot - I've shared it with the team.

• Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 263 admin
    @AndreasSimmer a team member reviewed your account and said that error was caused by "the user is trying to register for a club event, but they have already registered for that club event."
    Do you know if you tapped multiple times on anything? What your steps were before, that may have caused that error?
    @AndreasSimmer a team member reviewed your account and said that error was caused by "the user is trying to register for a club event, but they have already registered for that club event."
    Do you know if you tapped multiple times on anything? What your steps were before, that may have caused that error?
    Indeed i was playing clubs. As you can see i set up my hand and pressed GO, followed by 1-2 minutes of the spinning wheel, than showing the error and closing the app.
    Before i entered that event i surely tapped around in clubs, searching for one event to join. Above was supposed to be my first race.

One thing you can count on... sunday night server breakdowns
  • LarspyffLarspyff Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    Aaaaaaaaahhhh 10 minute long spinning wheeel, your server is as strong as wet paper, I feel so much anger but yet I have to be calm, please tell me I’m not the only one...
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep, lost a ceramic in the side event as was 10th, played a ticket at 9:57 and the race didn't complete till 10:02 so didnt count and dropped to 11th, and then because of that I couldn't race in the finals either so possibly dropped a tier and missed out on the epic Bentley. Not happy.
  • StreetracerStreetracer Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    3 mins before the events end I cannot enter any event just spinning wheel. Tried to restart the game after 30sec spinning wheel. Then it needed three clicks on "Events" until I can see the screen where I can choose between clubs and the events. Tried to turn my WiFi off and on. 2mins later this server error was shown. The server error was shown when the events already ended 2mis.
    What does this server error mean?

• Yama_sanYama_san Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    Got my CF in the Surus event, was super close to miss it for a Ceramic instead (maybe the server issues helped me), but it remains so ridiculous.

Why so difficult to change ending times of events (when 4-5 at the same time) just by 15 minutes? e.g. 22:00 - 22:30 - 22:45 - 23:00 - 23:15.
    Why such easy workaround (without need of any investment) not done when those issues are known since ages.
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    I bet the money "offers" load in microsecond though... Fix this garbage already.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,120 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last 5/6 minutes even during the week constant wheels of death now. 
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    Last 5/6 minutes even during the week constant wheels of death now. 
    it was a disaster yesterday night
    but Hutch don't care as we all know ... 
    If nothing is done, i will come back here after the next final to laugh
    And dead again
  • SquadalaSquadala Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    5 mins left, Ok Hutch let's see what happens...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FiX your damn servers.... Thats pathetic