Skip to content

More Server Errors?

Comments

• floop200floop200 Posts: 50 ✭✭
    Why they just can't afford to resolve this little kind of problem ? 

Wondering if this little problem can't solved...how come other problem can be solved too ??

Just dont get it... As most of Asian players start opening TD, their network and system engineer is sleeping like a a
    bear... how come ???

• UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    floop200 said:

Wondering if this little problem can't solved...how come other problem can be solved too ??

Just dont get it... As most of Asian players start opening TD, their network and system engineer is sleeping like a a
    bear... how come ???

Time zone difference. It’s nighttime over in UK, not to mention a Sunday. Can’t blame them for having a day off, but it’s a bit of disservice for players on the Asian server. I’m getting the feeling we’re at the bottom of the pecking order
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 369 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    floop200 said:

bear... how come ???

Time zone difference. It’s nighttime over in UK, not to mention a Sunday. Can’t blame them for having a day off, but it’s a bit of disservice for players on the Asian server. I’m getting the feeling we’re at the bottom of the pecking order
    Seems one Eric is not enough to attract the interest...
  • baestbaest Posts: 552 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    floop200 said:

bear... how come ???

It's not Sunday lol :D
    baest said:
    Ultimate said:
    floop200 said:

bear... how come ???

You’re right! Where has the time gone?
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    baest said:
    Ultimate said:
    floop200 said:

bear... how come ???

You’re right! Where has the time gone?

I like these weeks with 2 sundays in a row, why it never happens where I live :)
  • PashaPasha Posts: 335 ✭✭✭
    I can not play, all the time this server error. What's going on? 
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 671 admin
    Yep, looks like it started to misbehave from around 10pm last night. Should be good as of around 10am this morning.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Yep, looks like it started to misbehave from around 10pm last night. Should be good as of around 10am this morning.
    You mean 10pm Australian eastern standard time 😂
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim and @Hutch_Robin

Today we have server issues on the Asian servers again. Daily event is throwing errors, and all upcoming events (including today's daily) keep disappearing and reappearing suggesting that they will all throw server errors once they start too.

This is the same problem we've had several times over the last few months.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    today for first time, my app crash :O and close then i choose my opponent... and i lost a race!! :/
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Tim and @Hutch_Robin

Today we have server issues on the Asian servers again. Daily event is throwing errors, and all upcoming events (including today's daily) keep disappearing and reappearing suggesting that they will all throw server errors once they start too.

This is the same problem we've had several times over the last few months.
    Fluctuations 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭

5:40.... Why am I even awake 
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    I'm getting the same one. Screwed my score up on Tokyo Twist. 

• krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if I can win daily today...I'm getting server error too...
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Something is seriously screwed up for me as well, server errors, strange scores.
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    Lots of server errors here too, tried daily and Merc and both crashing but it is storing the result and granting rewards when you reboot and go back into events
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Crashing all over the place. 😬
  • ritter_seboritter_sebo Posts: 377 ✭✭✭
    got this error in the final and daily too...
    all over the place
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    got this error in the final and daily too...
    all over the place
    Me too
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m picking up 80 Pts for a win, then -103. Gonna lay low till this all blows over
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Same for me. Three tickets all errors 
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    Over 300 points after 5 races...All working fine for me now
  • nel1978nel1978 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭

5 tickets to me
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    krystian said:

I get no points from winning :(
  • bertmcfishbertmcfish Posts: 232 ✭✭✭
    TreyWelsh said:
    krystian said:

I get no points from winning :(
    Same here
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,964 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Server error in daily and tokyo event, Italy, android
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 2019
    We’ve had minor server errors before, but this event seems to be properly borked. @Hutch_Robin @Hutch_Tim Good luck unpicking this one. 
  • malsmals Posts: 234 ✭✭✭

Something weird? 

3-61 and only -42? Or 17-58 and -38...