General Discussion

More Server Errors?

Comments

• UltimateUltimate ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭

Again no events showing for Asia Server. Can’t see the next round of qualifying events.
  • O__VERO__VER ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:

Again no events showing for Asia Server. Can’t see the next round of qualifying events.
    Yep. And oh tomorrow is Monday! It's our weekly server outage!
    O__VER said:
    Ultimate said:

Better sharpen those pitchforks for our weekly riot I guess 🔥 🔥 🔥 
  • jigajiga ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 388 ✭✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    O__VER said:
    Ultimate said:

Better sharpen those pitchforks for our weekly riot I guess 🔥 🔥 🔥 
    I have already had a couple in last hour or so

• hillclimberhillclimber ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just got a totally new server error, even the circle of death is dead.
  • rei348rei348 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 26
    rei348 said:

These are my server erros in less than two days, I missed to screenshot some of them.
    Most of the times I have to close completely the app and reload, sometimes I have to restart the phone to let it work again.

Normal daily routine for me... 

Today another day of suffering...
    20 tickets to play (4 events), I'm at 15 and already got 12 server errors... @Hutch_Demorphic@Hutch_Robin@Hutch_Tim, is there any chance to get an explanation and a fix on this?
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • MSRZ23MSRZ23 ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    Hi Guys. I anyone suffering from really long loading times for any event and challenge? The game is getting annoying because i have to restart the app 5 times to play 20 tickets. Also, there seems to be issues when extra tickets are used up during server error. Im on asia server.
  • rei348rei348 ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 929 ✭✭✭✭
    MSRZ23 said:
    Hi Guys. I anyone suffering from really long loading times for any event and challenge? The game is getting annoying because i have to restart the app 5 times to play 20 tickets. Also, there seems to be issues when extra tickets are used up during server error. Im on asia server.
    You are not alone... 1 server error every 3-4 tickets is an average for me, plus you have to consider all server errors while selling/upgrading cars

• lemmings99olemmings99o ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't even log in currently 
  • mauro07mauro07 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,332 ✭✭✭✭✭
    me too... server error on event page and now i cannot enter in the game!! Android Italy
  • hifichrishifichris ✭✭✭ Member Posts: 317 ✭✭✭
    bugs on bugs !
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't get in currently either in the US
  • Directionaldish7Directionaldish7 Member Posts: 1
    edited March 26
    I have been experiencing that error a lot since the update. I was only about 100 gold short of buying the starter pack with an hour to go and COULDN'T CONNECT TO ANY RACE AND THE DEAL EXPIRED. THAT'S SUCH **  Is Hutch going to do something about it. I don't think so.
    Post edited by Gsearch on
  • GsearchGsearch admin Member, Administrator, Wrenchmen, Senior Wrenchmen Posts: 2,434 admin
    edited March 26
    I have been experiencing that error a lot since the update. I was only about 100 gold short of buying the starter pack with an hour to go and COULDN'T CONNECT TO ANY RACE AND THE DEAL EXPIRED. THAT'S SUCH **  Is Hutch going to do something about it. I don't think so.
    First, @Directionaldish7 ; All that is not necessary in this forum. 

Second, have you created a ticket with support?  

I'm so excited, a totally new kind of error! 

Ooh play the Raptor again!
    the screen is in the same condition as the tracks - frozen 
  • JayJay ✭✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 2,428 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Asian servers can't see any events apart from the prelim. No daily or anything else.

I'm also getting server errors all over the shop, even in weekly challenge.
    Same for me.
    Did someone delete my post?

I posted this yesterday. People at Hutch should take me seriously for a change
    @Ultimate i can confirm i definitely saw your post here last night.  odd.  (but sort of expect odd eh)
    Don't worry @Ultimate, there's just so many server errors in this game that there are two well established server error threads. Here your post:

http://forums.hutchgames.com/discussion/6228/server-errors/p4
    Lol ah I did post it. 
    I make the posts here and via support ahead of time so Hutch support can jump onto it straight away before it gets to this point. I’d rather not start a riot on the forums if we could help it.
    i'm up for a riot.  something to do right?  as opposed play Top Drives which is not a reliable option right now
  • DabigpDabigp ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 603 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Robin people on Asian Servers wake up early and mess up their day to play your game. We're talking 4am / 5am just for this game. You really should do better than this in return.

I can confirm that server issue showing up.
    also Asia Server
  • baestbaest ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 471 ✭✭✭✭
    Likewise.
  • AvengedAvenged ✭✭✭✭ Member Posts: 429 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    @Hutch_Robin people on Asian Servers wake up early and mess up their day to play your game. We're talking 4am / 5am just for this game. You really should do better than this in return.

This. C'mon guys.

Also, server still error-ing.