More Server Errors?

Comments

• DabigpDabigp Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still facing a lot of server issues, asia server
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Guys you HAVE to fix the server errors, and the fact that it counts as a loss for players.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They're back again on EU server for me
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 384 ✭✭✭
    Android FR lost 2 tickets...

Is it ok right now ?
  • pSikpSik Posts: 76 ✭✭✭
    Keep getting errors on US servers
  • JayJay Posts: 2,447 ✭✭✭✭✭

Internet is fine...
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 844 admin
    edited May 2
    Looks like Azure are having issues which are affecting all of our games.
    Again and again... Near 23h this time...
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like Azure are having issues which are affecting all of our games.
    Yup, down everywhere
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is Azure?
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    Ultimate said:
    What is Azure?
    Cloud services
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭✭✭
    europe server down again. errors appear daily atm
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warning @Hutch_Robin and @Hutch_Tim, Asian Servers are not showing events from tomorrow onwards again. This always ends in server errors so please kindly fix it before then.  ;)
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone notice the game taking more time to load now a days? It takes a long time to load the events or the challenge. I tried on both data and WiFi.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,567 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone notice the game taking more time to load now a days? It takes a long time to load the events or the challenge. I tried on both data and WiFi.
    Yes, no doubt it's definitely slower than it used to be. Often twice as slow.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I thought it was because of my VPN...
  • ljhcjpljhcjp Posts: 417 ✭✭✭
    Constant server errors this morning, android, EU server. Anyone else? 

I've tried restarting, etc
  • TeoroneTeorone Posts: 6
    ljhcjp said:
    Constant server errors this morning, android, EU server. Anyone else? 

I've tried restarting, etc
    Me too: since yesterday I have server error every 3/4 games (android, Italy).
  • antonyhopantonyhop Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    EU server. Errors on nearly every race. Sometimes even log in will fail. I hope when clubs are introduced the servers will be able to handle the extra load.... 
    Also F1 manager appears to have some server issues. No disconnects but very low speeds.
  • TeoroneTeorone Posts: 6
    It's been a 1 hour since it has stopped working: I can't log in...

• mikesmikes Posts: 4,017 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 server errors today. Two back to back right now. 
  • PimPim Posts: 89 ✭✭✭
    I also get constant errors since yesterday evening - accessing the events screen, playing hands, turning cards from the board, upgrading, ads. Generally everything is slow and then it crashes after any 4-5 actions I do (ios Europe)
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 844 admin
    Note that if you can provide details of the error that is appearing, it can help us locate the issue. Any issues today would likely be separate to issues affecting users at the end of the event yesterday.
    Note that if you can provide details of the error that is appearing, it can help us locate the issue. Any issues today would likely be separate to issues affecting users at the end of the event yesterday.
    I have to try at least 3-4 times to log in and then most of the time i can't even start a race !

• Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Error festival
    stuck with this view
  • UncleGaryUncleGary Posts: 196 ✭✭✭
    edited May 10

I'm getting errors on approximately 1 out of every 3 tickets I play, and have been getting that for several days now. Can't log in again. Have to retry 3 times just to log in. Can someone fix this already? I've used different phones, used 4G, WiFi, VPN and still it happens.. It's messing up the finals for me to the point that I'm considering not bothering with it at all..
    Is this a problem caused by the ‘clubs’ being tested behind the scenes ?
    Will your servers be able to handle all the load after the update (if we get the update) ?
    Right now none of your games work properly !! 
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I the only one having issues opening app?  just endless server loadinh screen 
  • GilTrucksGilTrucks Posts: 393 ✭✭✭
    In the Nissan event, when I use the 240z, the game crashed, I tested 3x interspersing with the same hand on the daily. And on the daily I could play and in the nissan event the game stopped when I was going to choose the opponent.