More Server Errors?

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,411 ✭✭✭✭✭

• antonyhopantonyhop Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    Unplayable... 
    i have to restart after every race. If i manage to log in !! 

• Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Same here, on Android and iPhone
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,027 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting plagued with multiple server errors this morning.  North America & iPhone on WiFi.
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 623 admin
    So this is very strange - unlike most times in this thread, there aren't any big spikes in server errors that I can see (other than one very brief one a few hours ago in Europe which doesn't match what people are reporting). 

That means these issues must somehow be player specific, or possibly leader board/shard specific.

So if you're one of the people getting these errors all the time, I think your best bet might be to contact support directly, and we can hopefully better investigate from there. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    So this is very strange - unlike most times in this thread, there aren't any big spikes in server errors that I can see (other than one very brief one a few hours ago in Europe which doesn't match what people are reporting). 

That means these issues must somehow be player specific, or possibly leader board/shard specific.

So if you're one of the people getting these errors all the time, I think your best bet might be to contact support directly, and we can hopefully better investigate from there. 
    Did Tim just break up with us using its not me it's you. 😂
  • binnerbinner Posts: 582 ✭✭✭✭✭

Been getting the same errors too for atleast a week now sometimes more than other times like say every other ticket and sometimes maybe every 10 to 20. But for sure it's been an issue the past week for me in the north American server 
    No future events showing here in the UK. Multiple game restarts.

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 926 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 13
    Todays menu: no future events shown, several server errors while collecting racing, short connection problem to the server while the wifi is fine. eu server
    No answer from in game support... I have sent them a message from May 10... 
    Now no future events appear and the weekly challenge gets a server error after every race 
    Still no new events showing in the UK. Anyone else actually see any coming up? Maybe no scheduled events because the club update is coming today...maybe wishful thinking.
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For a moment I saw new event American madness or smth like that with offroad picture, but then I also dont see any new events
  • MudQMudQ Posts: 101 ✭✭✭
    I’ve been getting the same errors for more than a week, the game is unplayable I contacted support and their response was similar to what Hutch-Tim said.

North American servers iOS, I tried both WiFi and LTE same errors
  • RexKwonDoRexKwonDo Posts: 51 ✭✭✭
    Cannot play the game for more than a few minutes without the server error and a required reboot. Current Hutch response:
  • pmglfvpmglfv Posts: 138 ✭✭✭

I just had this set on the American Nightmare event.
    I can not scroll the other players or play this one.
    I can only leave the game.
    Currently, I have a lot of server errors.
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Support has not answered yet ! Its been 5 days !!  
    Also you cant deny that the servers are having some issues. Too many players report the same thing !! 
    edited May 15

Just happened UK based
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    It has happened 6-7 times this week alone. 
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,965 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I getting several server errors a day. Usually in the daily, but now it is in the Qualifier as well. iOS system, North America. Also having issues watching ads. I click the button and nothing happens. Have to do several restarts sometimes before I can see an ad.
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 841 admin
    Thanks for the screenshots, they are helpful. Server is working on improvements to our logging to gather more data to help identify the issue. Meanwhile, I'll keep raising this as a priority until we find a fix.
  • TeoroneTeorone Posts: 6

One hellish week: more than 50/60 server errors per day. This is the last, few seconds ago...

Still more errors

• NumarNumar Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 18
    Hi guys my commercial button isnt working for many days and when i tap for a free upgrade it makes the game crash like shown on your pic ... :( , something wrong here ?
    Post edited by Numar on
    Numar said:
    Hi guys my commercial button isnt working for many days and when i tap for a free upgrade it makes the game crash like shown on your pic ... :( , something wrong here ?
    When trying to get a free car upgrade?  I think Hutch has said this happens when there aren’t any more free upgrades available at that time.  Still needs to be fixed, but it’s an explanation.
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is still happening to me
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,384 ✭✭✭✭✭
    impossible to play in the last 5 minutes... good luck for entry late!! :D :D
    So, I could not login from 18:00 until 00:15. (Challenges end at 00:00) meaning that I was not able to play any tickets at the crossfire event. As a result i got tier 4. With a hand that was strong enough for at least a tier 3, which would get me the Pontiac. I have only 3 Pontiacs, so this challenge is ruined for me due to the servers.... 
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    Some funny crashes
    First race of the prelims. 

edited May 20
    Also had two in the daily.