General Discussion

Bad smurfers

Comments

• jigajiga Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    Mani the menace

I expect your single win @RobGripes is from Mani.  He will do nothing all the first day but feed as many wins as tickets are available.
    09605 was a saint compared to this guy.
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm smurfing more to allow others to get what they need from the game. If that's what Mani wants, that's what Mani can have.

My smurf hand is 5x smart btw, a couple might have some fuses in them.
    Damn missed a trick there.

Should've said, 'Mani petty'
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 7
    Wonder who the win feeding cockwomble is here?

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭

20851 has given me at least 8 wins in the TBT event. I think they do it for a laugh
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 750 ✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:

20851 has given me at least 8 wins in the TBT event. I think they do it for a laugh
    Thanks. Not efficient smarfing and I should be above the pettiness but I know where my next tickets are going  :)
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @bantel_cat I’ve tried that but he seems to relish the attention and feed them straight back 👎
    edited June 7
    @bantel_cat ; @BoxtaS ;   I lose my rag when i get fed wins.  I put aside agricultural aspirations and go after the culprit, feeding them wins relentlessly.  I sacrifice clearing a few boards but reckon it is worth it in the long run.  I generally find that the win feeder either reforms (for example Mani and Ben Liu in my posts above) or if not reformed they at least do not bother me again. 

I think a lot of win feeders just don't understand (a) that you can quit without feeding wins and (b) just how aggravating being fed a whole lot of wins is for a smurfer.  I think a good winfeed hammering is a very effective means of assisting their understanding of (b) and, for anybody with a few spare neurons, that (a) must be the case.
    BoxtaS said:
    @bantel_cat I’ve tried that but he seems to relish the attention and feed them straight back 👎
    I think it's a mistake to go half pie - you gotta throw the whole buffet at them.  Go after them and take the win feeding to another level.  If that doesn't help them see the light (and often enough i believe it does) they will at least think twice before feeding wins to you again.  Worth sacrificing a prizeboard or two i reckon
    edited June 12
    yet another in need of learning.   in particular, that it is not good smurfing strategy to feed me wins.

@rei348 have you become stranded on AS?  you are normally on a different server aren't you?  I know of people native to AS who seem to have gotten stranded on US server, is why i ask.   also your win in this shot i am guessing from Alex
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 499 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dan Hof can you please stop feeding wins.
    This way right after event start but you continued in the morning... Happy to return the favor until further notice.
  • SSVSSV Member Posts: 32 ✭✭✭

The Daily is a mess today...

I haven’t posted here before, but 8 wins fed to me seems a bit silly. I’d struggle to get 8 wins at the start of a daily with my best hand let alone my worst....
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 22
    deleted, as explained below. 
    Post edited by hillclimber on
    my wins are legit, i did some latenight races :)
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,092 ✭✭✭✭✭
    my wins are legit, i did some latenight races :)
    thanks clarifying. it was a total number of 5 wins and that looked suspicious. that guy is no longer a suspect and I'll delete the post from above. 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    johns294 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    so, is feeding wins prohibited when someone is trying to climb up?
    Sometimes I swear that some of those smurf hands are better than my “I am trying my best” hand.  
    It is hard to tell the difference sometimes between smurf hands and little fish hands.  Not that it matters.  We are all food.  Even whales are food for mega whales and mega whales they are food for Hutch Games.
    There are mega whales now 😂 what am I? Shrimp?
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    jiga said:
    johns294 said:
    Huskic69 said:
    so, is feeding wins prohibited when someone is trying to climb up?
    Sometimes I swear that some of those smurf hands are better than my “I am trying my best” hand.  
    It is hard to tell the difference sometimes between smurf hands and little fish hands.  Not that it matters.  We are all food.  Even whales are food for mega whales and mega whales they are food for Hutch Games.
    There are mega whales now 😂 what am I? Shrimp?
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This erwin guy has given everyone around him wins smh
    'upgraded hatchbacks' as the requirement for the daily?

That's naughty Hutch.

• JayJay Member Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RobGripes said:
    'upgraded hatchbacks' as the requirement for the daily?

That's naughty Hutch.

Hutch made it on the Bad Smurfers list

• OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I saw someone with 5x Fiat 500, all upgraded to 333. :D
    edited July 8
    do i go french or italian in the hatchback daily? Fiats 969, Citroens 363 :)

• RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Can't beleive that Morning #1 of a 3 day event, I find myself in 100th, and 97th, 98th and 99th have all turned on their A-Grade hands.

Thanks guys. 
    RWare said:
    Can't beleive that Morning #1 of a 3 day event, I find myself in 100th, and 97th, 98th and 99th have all turned on their A-Grade hands.

Thanks guys. 
    I think its legit to feed wins to A-grade hands ranked 90 and down in such a situation. If they need the wins so much, help them to rise up the board. I noticed the same post 9.0, barely anyone is really smurfing, just get some quick losses in the beginning and pull out the big guns.
    We had some good races for the smurfspots Ryan, always been fun to see you in my bracket. I stopped entering events early, as it just isnt satisfying to clear boards for scrabs.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    Fed FIVE wins today.....

Cheers whoever that is...