General Discussion

Bad smurfers

1111213141517»

Comments

• justjukiejustjukie Member Posts: 78 ✭✭✭
    This guy feeds wins so much, it's really ridiculous. Whenever you get the chance, do the same to him. I'm referring to Erwin btw
    Yea, he's super bad about it. Luckily I haven't had him in as much events with me as I used to but it's bad because it means I'm in less events with you. 
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a few occasions lately I’ve had multiple smurfers lose the first 5 then go straight to premium hands. It forces me to go to a premium hand to get 4 single star wins, then I’ll put back a true smurf hand for the 5th hoping that the other smurfs will get jack of 1 star wins and join me). Successful smurfing is not a solo pursuit. 
    I confess that in the two day events I'm doing this sort of thing more frequently (not after the first 5 hands mind you).

Lower rewards from flipping cards and higher rewards for T2 finishes that I now really need to get to for the ceramics are behind it.  I haven't actually run the numbers to see what my most efficient tactic would be, but this FEELS less risky, even though I know I'm free riding on people who are following a more traditional farming tactic.

In the dailies I'm throwing up a stronger farming hand (all blues normally) earlier than I used to too.

AITA??
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    Daily event, i wake up as 97th with my 5xFiat 500 placed on all tracksets. These are the guys just above and below me, one of them is posting here on the forum. Cmon guys, that is poor smurf etiquette, you can do better.

The top one is me but you dont have to put labels on people without knowing the truth.

I know very well how to smurf properly but how do you suggest I act if i want to reach tier2 till the end of the event?
    There is no time to put smart smurfing hands if i want tier2, and thats what i m doing lately.
    Unless you have a better idea.

• AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If everyone has some "excuse" there is no smurfing. I didnt labelled  or even named you Anzatoro,, but i can help you get into Tier 2, want some wins fed? If you fear some losses too much, maybe consider to not play in the 90s ranks.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 416 ✭✭✭
    I can get into Tier 2 by switching to Legends at 1pm
    I start at Event Open with Uncommons, move to Rares at 8am 

Situation may change if you go in with Commons and are like 0-10 by morning
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Member Posts: 260 ✭✭✭
    If everyone has some "excuse" there is no smurfing. I didnt labelled  or even named you Anzatoro,, but i can help you get into Tier 2, want some wins fed? If you fear some losses too much, maybe consider to not play in the 90s ranks.
    You didnt name me but you did label me concerning yourself.

Its no excuse, I go with commons 5 races and then i go to sleep, then i wake up at -10 to -15, there is no time for smurfing etiquette if you want to reach tier2.
    And it is very hypocritical from you to talk about etiquette and good manners and then propose to feed me wins and/or tell me how to start.

Let me then propose to you to enter the daily as soon as it starts and not 2 hours after so you dont meet me, how about that?
  • LorskyLorsky Member Posts: 31 ✭✭
    edited July 26
    Erwin is feeding

• kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Lorsky said:
    Erwin is feeding

Yep he feeds every time. 
  • NinjaDesignzNinjaDesignz Member Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    Lorsky said:
    Erwin is feeding

Yep he feeds every time. 
    Me too 
    Was 1-22 before bed. 

Someone in the bottom few fed me 5! Moronic!! Looking straight at 97 and 98!
    How pathetic

Fran Verac. TD18493. I take it you have seen the above post and both decided to continue feeding a full 5 tix.

Got something to say?

• walkinshawwalkinshaw Member Posts: 11 ✭✭
    I’ve been fed 5 wins already in today’s daily. I wonder who they could have been by.. 0-7 for a total of -111....
  • jigajiga Member Posts: 376 ✭✭✭✭
    @walkinshaw i've had problems with Mani feeding wins before and then he came good.  But yeah, 0-7 for -111 is suspect - maybe one 23pt quit out in there?  For all the wins you been fed i would be drawing my beady eye on 15075:  that looks like a lot of quits to me and none of them for 23pts.
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Member Posts: 752 ✭✭✭✭
    Any idea who the feeder is?

• Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭✭✭

My money would be on 34954 & Tasos.
    Blue2moro said:

My money would be on 34954 & Tasos.
    34954 and Jorge.  106/7 = 15.14.  132/8 = 16.5.
    i think Tasos is most likely OK.  159/8 = 19.88
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Member Posts: 438 ✭✭✭✭
    On a few occasions lately I’ve had multiple smurfers lose the first 5 then go straight to premium hands. It forces me to go to a premium hand to get 4 single star wins, then I’ll put back a true smurf hand for the 5th hoping that the other smurfs will get jack of 1 star wins and join me). Successful smurfing is not a solo pursuit. 
    I confess that in the two day events I'm doing this sort of thing more frequently (not after the first 5 hands mind you).

Lower rewards from flipping cards and higher rewards for T2 finishes that I now really need to get to for the ceramics are behind it.  I haven't actually run the numbers to see what my most efficient tactic would be, but this FEELS less risky, even though I know I'm free riding on people who are following a more traditional farming tactic.

In the dailies I'm throwing up a stronger farming hand (all blues normally) earlier than I used to too.

AITA??
    It’s this stuff which is happening a lot lately. Bloke gets 22 losses then moves straight to an A+ hand. If a few others follow, just to compete I’ll have to do the same. Might be lucky and get 5 x 1 star wins for 5 x tickets. If we all played this way smurfing is pointless. 
    I've seen a few operating this way... No law against it and I get that some want to climb after smurfing but there are different ways to do it. Generally my preference is to use a gradually increasing hand and get my strongest out when I'm away from the bottom of the table or smurfing territory. That way I'm still getting 3 star wins but not cornering anyone on my way up.
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Member Posts: 504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Latest trend i noticed... people join with 0-5 quitlosses, but with a hand full of legendaries. This is egoism at its best.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    Farming feels as hard as ever. Since the nerfing of the prize board I rarely enounter real smurfers anymore. Seems like the majority only loses 5 games and then picks their best hand, thus making smurfing impossible.
    Smurfing is one of the last things that keeps me playing. If this continues to be as hard/impossible to do so, then my arguments to continue playing this game are running out.
    @jiga sorry accidentally fed you a win in the #TBT all rain event. Fed you 4 losses to compensate after though 😊😬
  • RobGripesRobGripes Member Posts: 2,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sometimes do that as well, where I leave a smurf hand out until T-7-8 hours. 

Then I just wanna extract maximum value because I don't know what the hands around me will be, and I've been burned by using a progression hand and losing boardcards because of it. I would say that as I've given people 16 hours of feeding it is excusable.   

Tbh, my smurfing 'strategy' changes daily depending on the requirements and also how busy I am. If I can't, or don't feel like playing I'll put out the smurf all day. If my smurf hand isn't even good at the bottom end I'll just play to get T2 all day. Every day it's different.
    @jiga sorry accidentally fed you a win in the #TBT all rain event. Fed you 4 losses to compensate after though 😊😬
    i would call that a fair trade.  But you sure it was me you fed?  Thought i had 6 legit wins... not sure
    With you me and @Ultimate here hopefully old school smurfing will be in ascendancy.  I'm getting tired of these dudes like Simples who just keep quitting out for the first day, and often with not very friendly smurf hands 

Del Castillo score doesn't make sense to me unless he is buying tickets to smurf?  
    Pretty positive it was you. I’m sure you had 4 wins and I gave you your 5th. 
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Member Posts: 178 ✭✭✭
    There are Days when smurfing is a pain in the ****, like today. Everyone from place 90-100 (except me and another player) is using his best hand. Sadly I'm only allowed to race once against him, the other 4 tickets are against my bad smurfer friends.

Sorry fellow smurfer! I did switch to my best hand too. Because they don't deserve easy 3 star wins against me with that attitude.