General Discussion

Car Corrections (updated 18th December 2018)

Comments

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe change it to the new Chevy eCOPO Camaro with 780 horsepower and 780 pound-feet of torque - 9.837-second 1/4 mile with a trap speed of 134.07 miles per hour.

https://hooniverse.com/the-electric-chevy-ecopo-camaro-runs-in-the-nines/

• George_MGeorge_M Member Posts: 19
    A24 Mercedes Benz E 63 S  RWD->4WD
    This particular version of the car was only produced as a 4wd

• 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    Avail available in England as RWD
    Yup this has been discussed numerous time and the car exists as RWD in UK
  • George_MGeorge_M Member Posts: 19
    43MK4 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Oh ok i didnt know that thank you and sorry for reposting
  • AntounAntoun Member Posts: 1,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    George_M said:
    43MK4 said:
    HeissRod said:
    Oh ok i didnt know that thank you and sorry for reposting
    Don’t be sorry, it was a good question.
  • JackyQuJackyQu Member Posts: 279 ✭✭✭
    edited March 1
    I think this Murano GT-C is a concept vehicle... Nissan never sells it
  • O__VERO__VER Member Posts: 1,500 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just putting this here as well for good measure.

Can we fix the 718 Cayman and Boxster screw up? Convertibles are never quicker than their hard-top counterparts so I think perhaps Hutch swapped the stats by accident here.

This sentence from Road & Track is pretty damn clear:

"Porsche says 0-60 mph times for the Cayman and Cayman S are 4.5 and 4.0 seconds, respectively, which are 0.4 seconds quicker than the Boxster and Boxster S"

https://www.roadandtrack.com/new-cars/future-cars/news/a28941/2017-porsche-718-cayman-debut/

While those are clearly manufacturer claims, it is made clear that the hard-top Cayman should have the better acceleration and handling stats, where it is the opposite in Top Drives.

In my opinion, the 718 Boxster should have the 718 Cayman's in-game stats (171 / 4.9 / 84) and the 718 Cayman should be 0.4 seconds quicker and one handling point better (171 / 4.5 / 85).
  • malsmals Member Posts: 113 ✭✭✭
    We are waiting some new about rq changes  :#
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim   Is this thread still alive?  Specifically, should we continue to post corrections for post PL 8.0 changes or do you want to create a new thread for a fresh start?
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,944 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Car changes for 8.0 must be locked by now right?
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,798 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Car changes for 8.0 must be locked by now right?
    I really really hope so
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,754 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dont think anyone mentioned it yet but if they're locked in we'd love an RQ changes list.  Yep, pretty sure no-one has said that recently. 😏
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Member Posts: 774 ✭✭✭✭
    How about you just show us all the cars being added and people would point out the mistakes in advance and you just release everything as it should be? 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can you re-evaluate the rover 220 coupe then. 0-60 should at least be 6.3 as shown in a link posted in the rover thread. Also here. https://photobucket.com/gallery/user/IrishRover/media/cGF0aDpSb3Zlci9hcnRpY2xlcy9hdXRvY2FyX2phbjk0L2F1dG9jYXJfMjZqYW4xOTk0X3BhZ2U0MC5qcGc=/?ref=
    Plus it shows tested mid range times as well
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Member Posts: 1,972 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HeissRod get excited
  • DING097DING097 Member Posts: 45 ✭✭

In game the C-Class Mustang convertible has a stock 5.8 sec 0-60, which I think is not correct. That little circled thing is the GT badge so it has a 4.6 V8 and even the in game stats show it by the horsepower and the torque, they are the exact same as the regular B-Class GT, that means if this site is correct ------>https://www.motortrend.com/cars/ford/mustang/2005/2005-ford-mustang-gt-convertible/
    It should have a 5.2 stock 0-60. Correct me if I'm wrong but I feel something isn't right. And sorry if someone already posted about this car.
  • SubaruLover04SubaruLover04 Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the furai should have slicks, maybe that's a way to balance it out with out making it a legendary
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like the furai should have slicks, maybe that's a way to balance it out with out making it a legendary
    Not that I disagree but do keep in mind that catterham superlight is better on almost every relevant track and it's an epic too
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not that I disagree but do keep in mind that catterham superlight is better on almost every relevant track and it's an epic too
    Think it’s more because it’s so dominant in Mazda events it still wins most rain tracks, with slicks it wouldn’t
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @mikes has been quiet, I wonder if he’s checking the new car list for Hutch... 🤔 
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd ont have any source but legendary car shouldn't lose to epic car, despite rq difference

• mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,903 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    I'd ont have any source but legendary car shouldn't lose to epic car, despite rq difference

Yesm the Audi R8 V10 Spyder has never been quite right. I should look up some specs.
  • adms87adms87 Member Posts: 296 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

Why would you ignore the RQ difference? Thats what truly means that a car is better than the other in overall.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 960 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It matters yes, but its much more difficult to upgrade Legendary car.  Eighter rs6 should be legendary, either r8 should be epic. Anyway this is one of my biggest mistakes in my early play which I regret much.  
  • joel24joel24 Member Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:

the maxed rs6 avant beats a 333 rq30 r8 v10+ on rainy hairpin too
This discussion has been closed.