General Discussion

Daily Event

mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
Please Hutch,
can you change this dailies Events? they are always the same in the last 6-10 month, same track sets, same restriction for monday... come on... we need something fresh every week... the sunday is the day of offroad/allterrain, tomorrow wet and tokyo... come on... is it difficult change track sets every week and use the new one?

Comments

• TD01055TD01055 Member Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agree some variety would be nice. Why not just cycle through the campaign tracksets? There’s 150 sets there, all put together with some thought/theme. You could even keep the (non-RQ) restrictions so we get to play with different cars.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 835 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just add requirements like all German, first of all it is more fun, secondly there are more chances for everyone to get that damn ceramic, since you Dany have to face everyday p1, chiron, spyder  etc. 

• Huskic69Huskic69 Member Posts: 1,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Multiple requirements would kill smurfing
  • malsmals Member Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Good idea, hutch takes note
  • 43MK443MK4 Member Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I use dailies for smurfing.
    Are current events good for smurfing? Yes.
    Are current events boring? Yes.
    Is smurfing boring? Yes.
    Do I want events to change? ONLY if smurfing will be easy! How exciting they are is not a priority for me.
  • mauro07mauro07 Member Posts: 2,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    no answers from Hutch?
    edited December 2018
    @Hutch_Robin & @Hutch_Tim : we have always same track sets, every week and every day.. can you change something? it will be good if you change every week this sets!! Thanks!!!
    Post edited by mauro07 on
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    @Hutch_Robin ; @Hutch_Tim ;  we have always same track sets, every week and every day.. can you change something? it will be good if you change every week this sets!! Thanks!!!
    Even every month. Imagine if each month the dailies reflected the current conditions (in the Northern Hemisphere at least). Lots of snow tracks in January, February. Lots of rain in March, April. Lots of dry asphalt in June and July. Sand and dirt in August, September, etc.
    at least make it like all Japan, all England, etc, like Germany on Monday. 
    it would be enough for me to change something at least

• James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joined the daily event last night, and there were 8 of us in the bracket. As of right now there are........ 8 of us in the bracket. Makes smurfing a bit tricky! Looks like the dailies need a rethink as people don’t seem to care any more. 
  • rei348rei348 Member Posts: 895 ✭✭✭✭
    Joined the daily event last night, and there were 8 of us in the bracket. As of right now there are........ 8 of us in the bracket. Makes smurfing a bit tricky! Looks like the dailies need a rethink as people don’t seem to care any more. 
    It happened the same to me once few weeks ago, i think it is a problem of bracket filling...
  • S3XYS3XY Member Posts: 321 ✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    It happened the same to me once few weeks ago, i think it is a problem of bracket filling...
    I can recognize the 5 x German cars one is always harder to fill comparing to the other ones. However, I enjoyed that particular one a lot, as it encourages me to use my best deck to fight for Tier 1...
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    Just wanted to bump this thread as we’ve not heard from Hutch on this topic and it really would be nice to mix up the dailies a bit.
  • kaje73kaje73 Member Posts: 156 ✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:
    Just wanted to bump this thread as we’ve not heard from Hutch on this topic and it really would be nice to mix up the dailies a bit.
    @Hutch_Robin any thoughts on changing up the dailies with some of the suggestions in this thread?
    edited January 9
    If you will ever make some changes in daily events, pls dont mix again offroad with asphalt. Just add one more offroad day (WITHOUT TEST BOWL) 
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can’t remember the last time I entered a daily event. It is beyond boring 
    it's absurd... entered in daily, lost 3 without race and win 2 with smurfing hand... from 10 to 30 position are all negatives points!! LOL this is our dailies!!
  • JayJay Member Posts: 2,375 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @hillclimber Staying in a motel. Joined their Wi-Fi. Ended up in your daily.... damn wonder what internet provider these guys are using...
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Member Posts: 583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    ATSR_997 said:
    I can’t remember the last time I entered a daily event. It is beyond boring 
    It may be boring, but being able to open often several ceramics per day is not. How do you fund car upgrades and pack openings if you're not smurfing the daily?
    Patience. I hover around 1 million in game cash just by being patient. 

By the way, I’m not saying they should remove the daily, I just agree that it needs to be refreshed because right now it is extremely boring and monotonous 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,192 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well, 5x japanese. could it be, a string of new dailies?
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 21
    5x Japan in the daily???
    Damn, you beat me. :)
    wow wow
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Member Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doesn't stop me playing my 5x Carols smurf start hand! Yay!