Skip to content

Nissan GT-R Nismo Prelims [EVENT]

Comments

• ppedrasppedras Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’ve seen @Chris1775 also. Avoiding you.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,365 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @greddy @benhaha85 We’re all hanging around 40th - bit of cooperation to push others back and keep us in Tier 3?
    @greddy @benhaha85 We’re all hanging around 40th - bit of cooperation to push others back and keep us in Tier 3?
    @bobdylan Just saw you there as well. On the way up from smarfing or found your level like I have?! 
  • benhaha85benhaha85 Posts: 236 ✭✭✭
    @bobdylan Just saw you there as well. On the way up from smarfing or found your level like I have?! 
    Yeah that sounds good to me 👍
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't get no where , recognise some big names with good hands and there all struggling top 50 wtf
    bobdylan said:
    Can't get no where , recognise some big names with good hands and there all struggling top 50 wtf
    It’s mad, isn’t it? Three maxed Jags, a 663 P1 and a 333 620R and I’m unable to stay in the Top 40! 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sure guys, you can count on me. I was actually smurfing and thought that this event will finish tonight, so i moved up to top50, just to find out that it will finish tommorow. 
  • Nacho101Nacho101 Posts: 535 ✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    It’s mad, isn’t it? Three maxed Jags, a 663 P1 and a 333 620R and I’m unable to stay in the Top 40! 
    Im guessing this is another event aggressively grouped by trophy count - explains the difficulty and why groups are filling slow. 
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love to see 1st places hand
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stupid broken game is getting REALLY frustrating

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is that broken? Weight has always been a big part of slalom.
  • ATSR_997ATSR_997 Posts: 587 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How is that broken? Weight has always been a big part of slalom.
    Yes but 0-60 and handling should be a VERY important factor as well and the P1 has better stats on both. 
    They are important, but so is weight and the Lotus is much lighter then the P1.
  • GrossbucketsGrossbuckets Posts: 447 ✭✭✭
    edited November 2018
    Nacho101 said:
    bobdylan said:
    Im guessing this is another event aggressively grouped by trophy count - explains the difficulty and why groups are filling slow. 
    This is Hutchs answer to bracket issues: is this happening to you guys or is it just a super slow drip of entries?
    @Hutch_Tim 

Not to take this off topic, but it seemed related. I am currently in a bracket in the Cayenne Prelims which has been stuck on 136 players since day 1. I know this has happened before and if an answer provided then my apologies, but I am just curious to know what causes this. A glitch? 
    Yep, there's a known bug where, very occasionally, a shard will stop filling. Seems to happen most often in the Monday daily event.
    Post edited by Grossbuckets on
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,760 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bobdylan said:
    I'd love to see 1st places hand
    Here it is. It’s actually quite an intersting event, all top 10 have different hands 

• UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nacho101 said:
    bobdylan said:
    This is Hutchs answer to bracket issues: is this happening to you guys or is it just a super slow drip of entries?
    @Hutch_Tim 

Not to take this off topic, but it seemed related. I am currently in a bracket in the Cayenne Prelims which has been stuck on 136 players since day 1. I know this has happened before and if an answer provided then my apologies, but I am just curious to know what causes this. A glitch? 
    Yep, there's a known bug where, very occasionally, a shard will stop filling. Seems to happen most often in the Monday daily event.
    I believe Tim was specifically speaking about the German daily event on that occasion 
  • Chris1775Chris1775 Posts: 328 ✭✭✭✭
    ppedras said:
    I’ve seen @Chris1775 also. Avoiding you.
    Thank you, but if you are pushing for top10 you can go ahead and take wins from me. Looks I’ll be getting a ceramic anyway
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    Can i please ask to avoid me, maybe this will help me stay in top 10, barely holding... 

• nel1978nel1978 Posts: 172 ✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    Can i please ask to avoid me, maybe this will help me stay in top 10, barely holding... 

i m doing since the beginning, i also trying to push oder players (non forumers) down.   
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    So i got a question.

According to Hutch, this is valid:
    "When an event ends, your trophy score will be updated to reflect the overall points gained or lost in that event."

Does this mean that whatever you minus (or positive) points are, you lose/gain that much trophies? Is there a hard cap on this? (not the trophy safety cap every 500 trophies, i know that). For example if i am at -500 i lose 500 trophies?

Also from what they say, position/tier does not play any role, right?
    I was farming at the bottom of Prelims but i only got -200 points now,  should i go deeper if i want to lose more than 200 trophies?

Anybody knows something on this?
  • Mis1980Mis1980 Posts: 105 ✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So i got a question.

"When an event ends, your trophy score will be updated to reflect the overall points gained or lost in that event."

Does this mean that whatever you minus (or positive) points are, you lose/gain that much trophies? Is there a hard cap on this? (not the trophy safety cap every 500 trophies, i know that). For example if i am at -500 i lose 500 trophies?

I was farming at the bottom of Prelims but i only got -200 points now,  should i go deeper if i want to lose more than 200 trophies?

It relates to the tier you finish in and has nothing to do with your score at the end of the event.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,141 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anzatoro said:
    So i got a question.

That was the old system, it’s been different for a number of months. 
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody pushed me down hard:(
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    Lerebourg? He started to climb in the end, i was hitting him and he was stain' in place,  but i saw you ended up 10
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    CharlieR said:
    MSteeL said:
    Lerebourg? He started to climb in the end, i was hitting him and he was stain' in place,  but i saw you ended up 10
    Yea he swapped from hitting you to hitting me lol, gj on handling him
    Had to fight for it but managed tier 2, got the RQ24 convertible for my troubles, it will likely end up inside a legendary :P
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Came 7th with some absolute garbage in my CF including two of the tier two reward XK8s. :/
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭✭✭
    A 2nd XF S for my tier 2. The 1st XF S I have is still stock and in my fuse pile.