General Discussion

So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• joel24joel24 Member Posts: 667 ✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    joel24 said:
    mikes said:
    Looks like the finals will be British convertibles. Let me look at all my Caterhams and Lotus from Epic and above...oh...I see...I have none..

I doubt it. It says "prize cars will.... Blah blah." so no prize cars x5 will be one of the filters. 
    UK Convertibles X5 will be the other. We just had German Saloons X5 in our last final.
    But that counts for 3 restrictions in total. 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They can combine two into one restriction. Like German Saloons X5
    edited May 16
    Yes but we've never had 3 restrictions in an event before....  (including combining restrictions) 
    Nvm I'll try to figure it out
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 821 admin
    To give you the rule, if a pack exists that awards a particular kind of card, you know that that exists as a 'bundled' card group. I introduced a few for PL8, they can't be made on the fly though.
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hos many fuses do the 620R need to beat the R500 on most twisties? Asking for a friend
    Too many. 

I have two 620Rs and no R500s. 😬
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Member Posts: 1,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To give you the rule, if a pack exists that awards a particular kind of card, you know that that exists as a 'bundled' card group. I introduced a few for PL8, they can't be made on the fly though.
    *cough* spill the beans *cough*
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hos many fuses do the 620R need to beat the R500 on most twisties? Asking for a friend
    Too many. 

Damn, was hoping two fuses on chassis would be enough. Got one 620R no R500, got epic food though and i’ve kinda wanted to start working on the 620R so i guess now is as good a time as ever
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭
    Wait... So am I finally going to have a use for these three dust collectors I've been holding onto 🤔

• rei348rei348 Member Posts: 925 ✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    Wait... So am I finally going to have a use for these three dust collectors I've been holding onto 🤔

No, caterhams will kill those
  • binnerbinner Member Posts: 519 ✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:
    binner said:

No, caterhams will kill those
    Was hoping in the sense of long drags and fast circuit.... But then I tested against my maxed f-type and it loses against it on everything. So either way if the finals have twisty tracks or speed ones they will continue to be useless 😔
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too many. 

Damn, was hoping two fuses on chassis would be enough. Got one 620R no R500, got epic food though and i’ve kinda wanted to start working on the 620R so i guess now is as good a time as ever
    I have a 620R at 639. I went 639 instead of 369 after 969 started winning at slalom like the Furai (iirc).
    The R500 still stuffs it at slalom, but the 620 wins on most circuits. Not sure about g-force. 

• ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    Too many. 

I have a 620R at 639. I went 639 instead of 369 after 969 started winning at slalom like the Furai (iirc).
    The R500 still stuffs it at slalom, but the 620 wins on most circuits. Not sure about g-force. 

That’s great news, i have enough food to go to 369, maybe one more fuse.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    After that underwhelming prize car...pick your favorite future prize car!
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VOLVO or we Riot!!!
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭✭
    June is the Spyder month!!!! Hihihihi
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We’ve just had a rerun and legend so an Epic sounds right. I’ll go for the Alfa, with accompanying small event for the SR prize Alfa. A boy can dream of the olden days...
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Member Posts: 1,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    We’ve just had a rerun and legend so an Epic sounds right. I’ll go for the Alfa, with accompanying small event for the SR prize Alfa. A boy can dream of the olden days...
    I think we had the epic BX between the Jag re-run and the Chrysler legend. 

Could be a re-run for the Spyder, but I hope not. Pagani 760RS would be better for me. 

Or the Volvo. Always the Volvo 

• TimButTimBut Member Posts: 884 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope its Spyder or P1. Tired of getting beated in prelims by these two cars 
  • Evil_RabbitEvil_Rabbit Member Posts: 184 ✭✭✭
    P1 GTR :)
    do think more of an Epic prize car, would make more sense.
    One of the Renaults, Pontiac G8 or Alfa 8C would be cool. no real gamechangers but great cars
  • OzzmanOzzman Member Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One of the Renaults, Pontiac G8 or Alfa 8C would be cool. no real gamechangers but great cars
    The 8C has already come up twice in the weekly challange... so...
  • hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    the P1 GTR should not be available till the Demon bug is fixed.
    Ozzman said:
    the P1 GTR should not be available till the Demon bug is fixed.
    Is this the Demon bug you are referring to?

• hillclimberhillclimber Member Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭✭
    is it again time for a rerun? maybe the AMG SLS GT3?
    is it again time for a rerun? maybe the AMG SLS GT3?
    I don’t think it’s quite time yet 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Starting with the Pikes Peak last year, repeats have been appearing every 2-3 months.  Based on that, we should see one at the end of this month or in July.

I'm going to throw my guess out for the Peugeot 405 T16 Pikes Peak to be next.

On a side note, the next Austin event should start next Sunday.
  • RWareRWare Member Posts: 531 ✭✭✭✭
    I will take a wild guess at....

We've just had a FR & AD Prize....so....

KTM X-BOW GT4
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Would love a repeat of a car I already have so I can restock, so let’s go for the GT4 🤞🏼