So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    something rare and with a lot of epics so mostly we would need to fully upgrade 3 epic cars.  3 ktm + 2 bmw :D 
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    I vote Rover 220 Coupe Turbo. One of my guilty pleasures and was seriously quick. 0-60 time in game is wrong I think
  • PashaPasha Posts: 291 ✭✭✭
    Today it is a 48th day I have got Austin Sprite, regarding to Hutch (they have said that one Austin Weekly Challenge will be once in a two months). Consequently, next week or the week after we are going to have another Austin challenge, Prepare. 
  • RawelRawel Posts: 841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Today it is a 48th day I have got Austin Sprite, regarding to Hutch (they have said that one Austin Weekly Challenge will be once in a two months). Consequently, next week or the week after we are going to have another Austin challenge, Prepare. 
    I'd prepare for sure, if only I knew for what :)

Do you think it's gonna be another nationality reuirement like the last time? Wanna try guessing? 😁
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pasha said:
    Yep.  The next Austin challenge should start either this Sunday or next.  I'm betting it will be the next.
  • Carlos_RacineCarlos_Racine Posts: 134 ✭✭✭
    5xTVR😁
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭✭✭
    5xTVR😁

👍
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carrera GT coming around again.
    Carrera GT coming around again.
    Not sure why they are doing repeats when there are so many prize cars that have not been offered yet. Maybe so the whales don’t collect them all and stop playing / paying?
    That’s true, but it just means I don’t get to win the Pikes Peak / Carrera GT twice! I like variety in the prize cars I miss out on...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,450 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    That’s true, but it just means I don’t get to win the Pikes Peak / Carrera GT twice! I like variety in the prize cars I miss out on...
    sorry but i disagree... you see only your little garden not community experience... if someoe start today to play, cannot win the old prize cars?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    918 Spyder is too recent, although I would like another chance at it
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be something not offered before. I feel the EVO FQ400 will be coming up again soon. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We might finally be due an American Dreams prize car...
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    DEMON or ZL1 or Copo camaro PLZ
  • joel24joel24 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭
    First they need to change the handling on the demon and the copo camaro. 
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I also think it will be the Deamon or the new Corvette ZR1
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Antoun said:
    Isn’t the Demon on the list of cars to check? 1/4 mile times were off. Doubt they’d release until its sorted
    @TD01055 David tell this to the Zonda 760 RS always evoluting and given as a prize car many months ago !  :D
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,491 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Antoun said:
    Isn’t the Demon on the list of cars to check? 1/4 mile times were off. Doubt they’d release until its sorted
    ...history suggests otherwise.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I get it, mistakes have been made but they’ve acknowledged they are going to look into it.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    With the 22B out now, ~51% of the game's prize cars have been given out.
    Of the 49% remaining, how many are Legendary or Epic (likely the only ones to get a Tri-Series)?

Still feeling good for an American prize car soon.
    HeissRod said:
    With the 22B out now, ~51% of the game's prize cars have been given out.
    Of the 49% remaining, how many are Legendary or Epic (likely the only ones to get a Tri-Series)?

Still feeling good for an American prize car soon.
    9 Legendaries and 9 Epics (If we exclude the Moby Dick)