So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• RWareRWare Posts: 758 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    Save your Epic food. Most people, myself included, have realised the 918 is the best car in the game and have upgraded or maxed it.
    How does it compare versus a Chiron? Max versus Max tune obv.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:

Arguments against a repeat, huh?
    Well that was unexpected. Pretty annoyed actually, as an owner. @Hutch_Robin there are so many earlier prize cars that haven’t been repeated, can you explain the thinking behind this?
    None of them are desirable enough to get new players to spend. 💰 

I agree it’s too early for a re-run of the 918, it’s not like the Pikes where there were only a handful of owners left.

Competition to win it this time will be relatively easy with 80-90% of the “top” players out of the equation, the owners event meanwhile will be a bloodbath and the prizes for lower tiers (where I’ll be) will be rubbish, you can almost guarantee that, a CF for last place.....another RQ19 whoop de do. 

Good luck to those going for it first time though. 

Even the top tier prizes won't be that good:)
    In fairness to Hutch I think they did learn from the mistake of the horrendous tier 1 prize in the pikes owners event so fingers crossed. 
    Without getting into an “entitlement” argument, the last tier prize in the owners should be equal or greater than tier 2 in the main event as that’s probably where 90% of owners would be finishing at the minimum. 
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,543 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    O__VER said:
    Save your Epic food. Most people, myself included, have realised the 918 is the best car in the game and have upgraded or maxed it.
    It beats a Chiron on anything except drags. Basically anything with corners.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    RWare said:
    O__VER said:
    How does it compare to the P1?
    edited June 11
    O__VER said:
    RWare said:
    O__VER said:
    Overall more useful due to its 4WD so my 918 sees way, way more use than my P1. The P1 has better handling but worse 0-60 so I believe it wins really twisty dry tracks and 1 mile drags due to its better MRA.

P1 has the second-best MRA in the game behind the Chiron, but 918 isn't that far behind.
  • Ivo_KamburovIvo_Kamburov Posts: 787 ✭✭✭✭
    edited June 12
    O__VER said:
    O__VER said:
    RWare said:
    O__VER said:
    Overall more useful due to its 4WD so my 918 sees way, way more use than my P1. The P1 has better handling but worse 0-60 so I believe it wins really twisty dry tracks and 1 mile drags due to its better MRA.

P1 has the second-best MRA in the game behind the Chiron, but 918 isn't that far behind.
    918 wins everything, including Fast Circuit and up to 1/2 mile drags. Don't know about slalom anymore, cause this **** changes with every patch
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 918 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    RWare said:
    O__VER said:
    P1 looses everything to it exept 1 mile drag due to the throttling singn(!). Tested and confirmed
    O__VER said:
    O__VER said:
    RWare said:
    O__VER said:

918 wins everything, including Fast Circuit and up to 1/2 mile drags. Don't know about slalom anymore, cause this **** changes with every patch
    Last I checked P1 still won slalom
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    If you haven't won the car before, you'll have an opportunity to win it. If you have won the car before, as this event replaces a new Tri Series, there is an alternate Finals event, with some of the best minimum guaranteed prizes of any event, and some great top prizes, too.
    We get that after not succeeding a new expansion in this game you have to figure out a more interesting way to milk us, but WHEN has owners club ever been giving out any good car? Where’s the minimum guaranteed quality to the once winner of those prestigious cars, does a pikes owner deserve the worst S Porsche SUV? Or does p8 owners deserve the lesser 4wd jag S? Do you call them top prizes? By the way, do owners deserve to have only top 3 for tier 1? Because tier 2 onwards are just rewarded with a CF and a rubbish card.

CANT WE HAVE AN EQUIVALENT OF PRIZE IN OWNERS CLUB FOR ALL THE OWNERS?
    You are essentially getting a free legendary.... whereas the vast majority of us peons have to fight over scrappy epics and URs or worse. Just late join and have a holiday. No stress bro
  • MoogMoog Posts: 371 ✭✭✭✭
    jczero said:
    If you haven't won the car before, you'll have an opportunity to win it. If you have won the car before, as this event replaces a new Tri Series, there is an alternate Finals event, with some of the best minimum guaranteed prizes of any event, and some great top prizes, too.
    We get that after not succeeding a new expansion in this game you have to figure out a more interesting way to milk us, but WHEN has owners club ever been giving out any good car? Where’s the minimum guaranteed quality to the once winner of those prestigious cars, does a pikes owner deserve the worst S Porsche SUV? Or does p8 owners deserve the lesser 4wd jag S? Do you call them top prizes? By the way, do owners deserve to have only top 3 for tier 1? Because tier 2 onwards are just rewarded with a CF and a rubbish card.

You're moaning about the prizes that haven't been announced yet?
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    jczero said:

Yeah he is, because if the prizes are announced there will be no way in changing it:)
    Moog said:
    jczero said:

Yeah he is, because if the prizes are announced there will be no way in changing it:)
    And now there still is or...? 
  • jczerojczero Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Moog said:
    jczero said:

Clearly you haven't been in enough owners club to see what's been given as rewards, besides, my questions is regarding @Hutch_Robin words on "great top prizes", which's never been
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

You are essentially getting a free legendary.... whereas the vast majority of us peons have to fight over scrappy epics and URs or worse. Just late join and have a holiday. No stress bro
    We paid the big money last time they had this car's event, we also paid big money while competing it in order to be in the top 8, so I don't see why we should be treated like some average f2p in the owner's club. I can close an eye on the Pikes as it's the 1st major rerun and I wasn't part of it, but I see the cheapness how the owners felt when it came for P8 and Mitsubishi, it's only gonna get worse
    The last prize for top tier was 5xCF and smth? 
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Come on guys, it's almost a year now
    @Hutch_Robin maybe asking for a better rewards is too much for you to handle, but how about smaller brackets instead of 500 in the owners club? Because for once there are as many as ever the 918 spyder owner
    jczero said:
    @Hutch_Robin maybe asking for a better rewards is too much for you to handle, but how about smaller brackets instead of 500 in the owners club? Because for once there are as many as ever the 918 spyder owner
    Smaller brackets would make perfect sense in this case. Brackets of 10 with legendary and CF for top 2, good epic and CF for the rest, sound fair?
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

We paid the big money last time they had this car's event, we also paid big money while competing it in order to be in the top 8, so I don't see why we should be treated like some average f2p in the owner's club. I can close an eye on the Pikes as it's the 1st major rerun and I wasn't part of it, but I see the cheapness how the owners felt when it came for P8 and Mitsubishi, it's only gonna get worse
    Well, you paid the big money and you won the car in the original final, I think that’s the real pay off, and now technically it’s still paying dividends since you get your own seperate finals with guaranteed cf/s and legendary. Would you rather be back in general population but they block you winning a second one?

I don’t know, maybe it’s the f2p in me coming out, but I’d be happy getting whatever legendary they throw at me. Don’t take me the wrong way, I just find it amusing that you would bag out Hutch for giving you another legendary. I do agree with you they need to fix the winners brackets.
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

Well, you paid the big money and you won the car in the original final, I think that’s the real pay off, and now technically it’s still paying dividends since you get your own seperate finals with guaranteed cf/s and legendary. Would you rather be back in general population but they block you winning a second one?

I don’t know, maybe it’s the f2p in me coming out, but I’d be happy getting whatever legendary they throw at me. Don’t take me the wrong way, I just find it amusing that you would bag out Hutch for giving you another legendary. I do agree with you they need to fix the winners brackets.
    Where have they said there’s a guaranteed legendary for the owners?
    edited June 13
    It was 5xCF last time for top tier. 
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

Isn’t the top prize normally legendary when the tri-series final is a legendary? With the brackets being so small, that’s a guarantee legendary. Maybe I’m mistaken. 
    Ultimate said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

Isn’t the top prize normally legendary when the tri-series final is a legendary? With the brackets being so small, that’s a guarantee legendary. Maybe I’m mistaken. 
    Tier 1 for max of 3 people it’s cf and a leg car (Mitsubishi final was an epic). The rest are pretty much the same rewards as for the final people, cf and a rubbish car (A to C). That’s why I told you before that you’ve to experience it yourself in order to feel my (our) pain, rather than always bringing our your f2p reasoning. 
    edited June 13
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:
    Ultimate said:
    jczero said:

Tier 1 for max of 3 people it’s cf and a leg car (Mitsubishi final was an epic). The rest are pretty much the same rewards as for the final people, cf and a rubbish car (A to C). That’s why I told you before that you’ve to experience it yourself in order to feel my (our) pain, rather than always bringing our your f2p reasoning. 
    Well I am speaking from one perspective and you another. I don’t know how much pain there is compared to not having the the spider in the first place and likely not getting it the second time round either....

whatever the case is, all the best for your winners group. Hope you smash it