So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭✭
    I think after the update they will release the mighty monster Mclaren P1 GTR with new cars requirements (to sell packs)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here it is:

• UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No prize car tri-series please until game-breaker auto-save has been fixed please, or it’ll be a complete farce.
    Is it only me that doesn’t see the auo-save bug as a game breaker? Sure it sucks but reloading a hand each time isn’t a game breaker. I hate to break the trend of all this super-fun hutchbashing, but I’d call it a minor annoyance
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I guess the Citroen's reign is already going to be cut short then. Not even seen an event where it was key, now it's going to get royally overshadowed by the FR Pikes Peak
  • BalooBaloo Posts: 8
    RWare said:
    I guess the Citroen's reign is already going to be cut short then. Not even seen an event where it was key, now it's going to get royally overshadowed by the FR Pikes Peak
    Not sure on this as the Citroen is 4wd Off Road this is 4wd all surface, Citroen will be great car to own still.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    CITROËN is Medium height and Off-road tires, so will always have it’s uses 
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 2019
    TD01055 said:
    Is it only me that doesn’t see the auo-save bug as a game breaker? Sure it sucks but reloading a hand each time isn’t a game breaker. I hate to break the trend of all this super-fun hutchbashing, but I’d call it a minor annoyance

Its only a minor annoyance until the last 15 mins of a tri-series final and then you'll have a screaming fit.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,733 ✭✭✭✭✭
    918 -> GR update -> T16 PP 

cynical money grab. I won’t be putting any in. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hmmmm 5xBMW final? Mixed old and GR allowed.
    could be interesting as we never really had a bmw final yet.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,814 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am 99,9% sure that it will be BMW, and i am 100% about not care than. 
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:

It's a shame that I've been waiting forever to put these Beemers to use and now they'll just get spanked by the new ones 😔
    Let’s hope they get a chance to shine in coming final before too many stronger BMWs get pulled.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 6,583 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    Until you're trying to play fast in the end, forget to check which hand has been "remembered" for you, play your ticket, only to find you've now got a smurf hand in front of you that you played in the event sometime in the past.  This happened to me in the Sand and Storm event.
    HeissRod said:
    TD01055 said:
    Until you're trying to play fast in the end, forget to check which hand has been "remembered" for you, play your ticket, only to find you've now got a smurf hand in front of you that you played in the event sometime in the past.  This happened to me in the Sand and Storm event.
    Yeah made me lost 2 tickets in each event I smurf, playing quickly and forgetting:)
    HeissRod said:
    TD01055 said:
    Fair replies, guess I haven’t played much in the last couple of days to figure it out! Let’s hope 2 weeks is long enough to fix it
    O__VER said:
    HeissRod said:
    I'm hoping for a repeat, that I already have, so I can have a few weeks of calm.   :D
    Your wish is granted - Jag Project 8 repeat
    Damn. I quite liked being one of the few people left with a Project 8.

Wish they'd repeat the Range Rover SVR at the same time like last time round.
    I hate these days, 9th position on both events lol
    Definitely German Renaissance and probably an Epic, so maybe one of these

It's that time again
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Voooooolvooooo
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    VOLVO
    Volvo?
    Not Volvo 
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Out of interest, what's with the adoration for the Volvo?

In my book any car that is attempting a KITT style Ski Mode has got to be awesome.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rickard Rydell and that Volvo stole my heart as a kid

Saw it at Brands one year. I was hooked on Motorsport
    Another possibility?  Such a great picture