So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd get that just for NFS MW
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,738 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Another possibility?  Such a great picture 

Such a great picture ruined by Hutch incompetence. None of the car would be blocked by stats if Hutch had any common sense.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:

Such a great picture ruined by Hutch incompetence. None of the car would be blocked by stats if Hutch had any common sense.

Sorry, what do you mean?
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    O__VER said:

Sorry, what do you mean?
    Do you see the whole car in the picture? 
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 1,770 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MSteeL said:
    TD42792 said:
    O__VER said:

Sorry, what do you mean?
    Do you see the whole car in the picture? 
    Oh I get what you mean now, yep, this happens a lot, they cropped the pictures before thinking it would be hidden by the stats, quite annoying for many many pictures
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 878 admin
    We did revisit this in response to the comments. If you crop a photo so it's not covered at all by the UI, the car often looks very small, and overall, worse. Additionally, not all photos have enough surrounding space to be that zoomed out. There's no perfect answer here, but if the photo displays the iconic parts of the car, we try to ensure that is visible. We were able to improve a few PL9 photos by revisiting this.
  • tichoblintichoblin Posts: 950 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We did revisit this in response to the comments. If you crop a photo so it's not covered at all by the UI, the car often looks very small, and overall, worse. Additionally, not all photos have enough surrounding space to be that zoomed out. There's no perfect answer here, but if the photo displays the iconic parts of the car, we try to ensure that is visible. We were able to improve a few PL9 photos by revisiting this.
    You could mirror it:)
  • QuavoHuncoQuavoHunco Posts: 31 ✭✭
    tichoblin said:
    You could mirror it:)
    This car has numbers and sponsors stickers, mirroring would not work. They definitely could mirror for other cars. For this one they at least should have rotated the car or smth
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    don't know if that would have been better?

• TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Continuing the racing theme, maybe this guy from the weekly challenge - at a 000 tune, that is very strong MRA

• UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    Deleted 
    Post edited by Ultimate on
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    I hope there aren’t any more tri-series whilst we don’t know what the rules are. 
    It seems like there will be no tri-series starting anytime soon. Qualifiers should start today, but there's only the Chrysler Crossover event in sight, and that looks like a regular Ceramic event. Also nothing besides the daily for tomorrow. Strange. Any announcement I missed?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    BoxtaS said:
    I hope there aren’t any more tri-series whilst we don’t know what the rules are. 
    It seems like there will be no tri-series starting anytime soon. Qualifiers should start today, but there's only the Chrysler Crossover event in sight, and that looks like a regular Ceramic event. Also nothing besides the daily for tomorrow. Strange. Any announcement I missed?
    Give it a few hours 
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 6,028 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    P1 rerun?  nevermind
    CTR Clubsport?
    X-Bow GT4?
    M1 Procar?
    Anyone of these would be great.
    Post edited by TGPD on
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TGPD said:
    P1 rerun?
    CTR Clubsport?
    X-Bow GT4?
    M1 Procar?
    Anyone of these would be great.
    No re-runs for the foreseeable future was the Hutch msg while you were gone. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So it's the 8c, meh
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    edited July 2019
    So it's the 8c, meh
    Source?

edit: nvm
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,897 ✭✭✭✭✭
    8c is just perfect, can relax the rest of the month :)
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What is the 8c is? Thanks.
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 289 ✭✭✭
    What is the 8c is? Thanks.
    Alfa Romeo 8c 
    Ty.
    Meh.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭✭✭
    binner said:
    8c with 5x ruf requirement just so people still buy the cf packs even though no one wants the prize car
    Lame car & good packs or good car & lame packs is the pattern. Can’t argue with it, it’s good business! 
  • BasilBasil Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    No, no, no. I will not believe this !!! I'm all worked up for this weekend events (home alone). I don't want this Alfa Beta Rubish car !!!! I'm about thinking to late join in an almost full bracket to avoid that I win it (and even then hoping on a server crash) :-)
    Yeah i will also try hard to not win it, as i do with most prizecars (pretty good success in missing them hehe). :)
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 969 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Given that I despise my 4Cs with a passion (keep pulling them and they are pants), I'm looking forward to a quiet weekend, might actually join early because I just don't care
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD01055 said:
    binner said:
    8c with 5x ruf requirement just so people still buy the cf packs even though no one wants the prize car
    Lame car & good packs or good car & lame packs is the pattern. Can’t argue with it, it’s good business! 
    Good thing they didn't pull this with FR finals. I'll pass on this one, was worried I could miss out on something good.. Might buy two ruf CFs though if they're available, but only with saved up gold.