So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think it will be just x5 Italian no prize cars 
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    My guess it's that it will be something less desired and not so popular like, Citroen Gt 2008, Pontiac G8 or Volvo BTCC,
    It's too soon to ask for Italian cars though, I suppose its time to ask for German Renaissance
    I prefer Volvo, it will be King at FWD, with **** MRA I am sure.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 899 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't class the Volvo BTCC as unpopular / less desired :P
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 192 ✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    RWare said:
    I wouldn't class the Volvo BTCC as unpopular / less desired :P

Better to put it this way, not so catchy, in the masses, after all it's a Volvo, not a Lambo

• TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    Eh, nevermind, maybe theCitroen GT
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    Dont think so, we had prize caddy few finals ago. 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,542 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully something pants so I can have a food/gold free event. Honda or Infiniti epic would fit
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    😱

• grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    For the sake of all the people who have pagani's that are going to see their hands devalued over the course of this update I kinda hope so.  Will screw me good and hard but still.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,018 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    For the sake of all the people who have pagani's that are going to see their hands devalued over the course of this update I kinda hope so.  Will screw me good and hard but still.
    yeah, like the first BMW final after the last update. Could be 5X Italian, 2X Alfa or something like that as well.
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭✭
    😱

Surely it's 3.2 seconds? Not even Ken Block's WRC Fiesta does 0-60 in 2.3, let alone something in 1985...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30
    TGPD said:
    😱

Surely it's 3.2 seconds? Not even Ken Block's WRC Fiesta does 0-60 in 2.3, let alone something in 1985...
    Its true. WRC is kindergarden compared to Group B. 

There are actually tons of 2.5sec videos 0-100kmh on gravel, so maybe thats more accurate
    TGPD said:
    😱

2.3 does seem a bit OTT

https://www.automobile-catalog.com/car/1986/1379690/lancia_delta_s4_rally.html
  • MoogMoog Posts: 386 ✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Its true. WRC is kindergarden compared to Group B
    Although Group B cars had more power than modern day WRC cars, the newer cars are quicker across a stage due to tech and tyres.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    TGPD said:
    😱

2.3 does seem a bit OTT

automobile-catalog.com ProfessCars™ estimation
    HeissRod said:
    RWare said:
    TGPD said:
    😱

2.3 does seem a bit OTT

automobile-catalog.com ProfessCars™ estimation
    That will teach me to skim read
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    Last time, when the GR Renaissance was launched the first prize car was the Bugatti Chiron Sport right? (I'm not sure I can't remember correctly). I think that they will take one of the big ones, such as the Audi Quattro Sport S1 or something like that. I don't think that Hutch will use a new car.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 956 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    Last time, when the GR Renaissance was launched the first prize car was the Bugatti Chiron Sport right? (I'm not sure I can't remember correctly). I think that they will take one of the big ones, such as the Audi Quattro Sport S1 or something like that. I don't think that Hutch will use a new car.
    You mean Veyron? 
  • ojlerouxojleroux Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    I don't wanna have any price car as long as the app crashes, on iOS is unplayable at the moment!
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven’t had a single crash after the update, i’m on iOS
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    Strange, which iPhone do you have? Already got the new iOS13? Maybe it‘s a problem with the new iOS or it‘s a problem on older iPhones. 
    Many questions and hutch is silent as always...
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD47959 said:
    Strange, which iPhone do you have? Already got the new iOS13? Maybe it‘s a problem with the new iOS or it‘s a problem on older iPhones. 
    6S, 12.3.1
    TD47959 said:
    6S, 12.3.1
    6, 12.4.1 works not.
    Try switching language on your device. Someone said that it might help
    edited October 1
    TimBut said:
    Yes, that is the solution, at least temporarily!!! Thank You @TimBut
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 273 ✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    Wow, thanks a lot. Switched from German to english now it’s working fine again.
    still wondering wtf hutch is doing at every update that something like this can happen lol
  • lg29lg29 Posts: 708 ✭✭✭✭
    ojleroux said:
    lg29 said:
    I don't wanna have any price car as long as the app crashes, on iOS is unplayable at the moment!
    Exactly, mine isn’t crashing (at least yet) but this very weird problem is occurring during the races: I somehow get zero points even if I win or lose, it seems like both the race animations and prize boards, since they don’t show up until another time (they say “reclaim your prize”) are completely bugged
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    ojleroux said:
    lg29 said:
    Exactly, mine isn’t crashing (at least yet) but this very weird problem is occurring during the races: I somehow get zero points even if I win or lose, it seems like both the race animations and prize boards, since they don’t show up until another time (they say “reclaim your prize”) are completely bugged

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,216 ✭✭✭✭✭
    lg29 said:
    When the French Renn dropped, the first prize car was the Veyron Grand Sport.  The 405 T16 PP was the first after the German Renn.
    edited October 1
    actually, now when offroad lancias been released we urgently need some Offroad monster (audi, lancia) as a prize car.  Because it will be just useless to play in any offroad event without one of those.