So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• mikesmikes Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TimBut said:
    actually, now when offroad lancias been released we urgently need some Offroad monster (audi, lancia) as a prize car.  Because it will be just useless to play in any offroad event without one of those.  
    I feel an Audi Quattro Prize Car in coming. Trying to separate me from my gold I'm saving for IR packs.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    when we see some re-runs?
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mauro07 said:
    Never again i suppose...because hutch too lazy to find a solution for the owners event
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    mauro07 said:
    Never again i suppose...because hutch too lazy to find a solution for the owners event

what was exactly the problem with owners event at first place?
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    mauro07 said:

what was exactly the problem with owners event at first place?
    They're a dumpster fire full of whales, they never fill and are no fun unless you have a hand of maxxed legends.  Seriously.  I'm like the smallest of small whales, the last time we had one i'm not sure I won a single hand 😭😭😭
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It wasnt just that thought, due to the smaller number of available participants early entrants could find themselves on massive negative numbers and there was always plenty of room for late joiners to come in with 1 race and finish well above those who joined at the start.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim ; will we see some re runs? will you find a reasonable answer for this problem about owners events??
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim   Was the high horsepower low 0-60 RWD bug fixed so that we can see some of the particularly desirable prize cars offered?  We're looking at you P1 GTR and COPO Camaros
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    When we will find out 😂😂
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 3
    kolov7 said:
    When we will find out 😂😂
    My guess is they’re either fed up with people leaking the requirements, so are holding it back, or they’re trying to squeeze out a hot fix for the bugs.

In terms of the event, my guess is 5x Alfa - would follow the same pattern as prior 2 updates
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't had an epic as a prize since july. on the other hand, the update will probably start with a bang, a legendary from GR? Ruf RTR?
  • mikesmikes Posts: 3,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfa or Fiat finals would be interesting. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Woah. OP Prize car incoming.
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alfa romeo for finals, glad i have 2 4c maxed and new rq22 GTA, but without legendary and Volante will be impossible i guess.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Alfa romeo for finals, glad i have 2 4c maxed and new rq22 GTA, but without legendary and Volante will be impossible i guess.
    Well, on the other hand I have two legendary Giulias. :)
    Hutch_Tim said:
    @Hutch_Tim   Was the high horsepower low 0-60 RWD bug fixed so that we can see some of the particularly desirable prize cars offered?  We're looking at you P1 GTR and COPO Camaros
    It's not fixed in PL10 unfortunately - in fact I raced against the 1986 Lancia ECV in-game and saw that was affected too (so not just RWD). But we do have a fix - basically increase traction on dry asphalt, because pretty much by definition these cars must have it - that I've done some testing on, so it is at least on the horizon and not just a list now.
    That’s great news Tim, thanks for the response.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So what's next, An IR car I'm guessing?
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,279 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 13
    I didnt even bother trying for the audi, no alfa above B meant not a chance and probably not much better even if I'd have opened a few packs
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it time to ask for the Volvo again yet or....  ;)
    Is it time to ask for the Volvo again yet or....  ;)
    No, not until the next update  :/
  • TGPDTGPD Posts: 5,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the Volvo is perfectly fine as an RQ23 Ultra-rare.
    It isn't as good as the Laguna which is RQ23 epic, It has slicks so it sucks at anything but dry asphalt, and it's low ground clearance...
    Hutch can make this one of the Challenge cars.
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Hutch have proved that they do not care about Volvo. Several bugs in the past, severely handicapped 850R, and pretty much no Volvo events (combining Volvo with Buick or Mini doesn’t count). At this point, after 2 years playing the game, I believe I’ll never get the 850BTCC. Hutch will always prioritize something else. Some other newer and shinier manufacturers. Just put me out of my misery and remove Volvo altogether from the game. 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,104 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch have proved that they do not care about Volvo. Several bugs in the past, severely handicapped 850R, and pretty much no Volvo events (combining Volvo with Buick or Mini doesn’t count). At this point, after 2 years playing the game, I believe I’ll never get the 850BTCC. Hutch will always prioritize something else. Some other newer and shinier manufacturers. Just put me out of my misery and remove Volvo altogether from the game. 
    I still don't understand why the R & T-5R have such vastly different performance figures.  They are basically the same cars, albeit sedan vs. wagon.

I'd also like to see an expansion of Volvo.  With some of the later R models, we could fill in some URs, then add the Polestar 1 concept as another top vehicle.
  • MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 922 ✭✭✭✭

I hope so