General Discussion

So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,710 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    That also gives us 10 more Ultra Rare & Super Rare prize cars.  With the current rate these are given out, we'll run out of Legendaries and Epics before these are all awarded.
  • Steph81Steph81 Member Posts: 238 ✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    thinking the RQ27 Dodge Viper will be the next... hutch like to give away the slick prizecars early and this way they can laugh about me, still without a single hellcat after all AD pack offers plus around 40 US premiums
    Post edited by Steph81 on
  • MSteeLMSteeL Member Posts: 880 ✭✭✭✭
    Id very much like it to be an American Dream one. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Once again my hope is the Volvo.
    I so want that car.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    And all i care is, if my hand will be strong enough for finals
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Member Posts: 1,439 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I want that Volvo badly
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Next event:
    Re-run of the porsche spyder or the metro!!!
    Given how many people see to have it I'd like them to wait a little while on that one
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Member Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    Next event:
    Re-run of the porsche spyder or the metro!!!
    Given how many people see to have it I'd like them to wait a little while on that one
    There should be at least a year beteeen repeats. think the next price will be for a legendary. Think they will settle into a repeat - epic - legend routine. Or at least I’d like them to! 
    I want that Volvo badly
    I predict the Volvo to be given away after a new update that brings new cars ..... and the requirement is those new cars.
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I still think the FQ-400 is soon.
  • greddygreddy Member Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    What about TVR? Its a long time since i saw one being used. 
  • mikesmikes Member Posts: 3,807 ✭✭✭✭✭
    greddy said:
    Good call. I remember when that was awarded (and I just missed it) how much of a game changer it was. It's kind of fallen off since.
  • lg29lg29 Member Posts: 683 ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 7
    I just want one that I have the chance of winning, just not one that is an F class 😂😂😭
    Post edited by lg29 on
  • Parimal_2000Parimal_2000 Member Posts: 814 ✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    greddy said:
    Good call. I remember when that was awarded (and I just missed it) how much of a game changer it was. It's kind of fallen off since.
    Love that TVR. It was crazy.
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Member Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since we are doing predictions and based and recent releases, I'll say that the first prize car event after PL 8.0 release will be for one of real headline Legendary prize cars (P1 GTR and ilk) and maybe even more likely an American Dreams car like the Demon, ZR1, or Viper GTS-R.
  • TimButTimBut Member Posts: 874 ✭✭✭✭✭
    or scuderia glickenhaus. Something what will make us buy packs
    TimBut said:
    or scuderia glickenhaus. Something what will make us buy packs
    That car sucked when I came across it in the challenge. Well sucked is a relative term, but worse than other rq30 on fast circuit
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Member Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well... the best way to move new carbons would probably be the p1 gtr
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When we inevitably get more repeat prize car events Hutch really need to look at revising the previous winners events. 
    If they were to run for instance another 6r4 event it would be much easier to win 2nd time around.
    A mediocre car for the winners event in much tougher brackets just isn’t balanced. 
    When we inevitably get more repeat prize car events Hutch really need to look at revising the previous winners events. 
    If they were to run for instance another 6r4 event it would be much easier to win 2nd time around.
    A mediocre car for the winners event in much tougher brackets just isn’t balanced. 
    Yeah I thought the same for the pikes. Got the worst Porsche off-roader. It should at least be the same RQ
    TD01055 said:
    Yeah I thought the same for the pikes. Got the worst Porsche off-roader. It should at least be the same RQ
    Imo just for entering the winners event you should be guaranteed a car level in RQ to that of the other event prize car. 99% of the time winners are going to be in never filling brackets, up against the toughest opposition, with a worse prize, doesn’t make sense to me. 
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 821 admin
    edited January 7
    Imo just for entering the winners event you should be guaranteed a car level in RQ to that of the other event prize car. 99% of the time winners are going to be in never filling brackets, up against the toughest opposition, with a worse prize, doesn’t make sense to me. 
    You think everyone who won a previous prize car should be guaranteed another car of that RQ value just for showing up to the second event?
    You think everyone who won a previous prize car should be guaranteed another car of that RQ value just for showing up to the second event?
    Yes. 
    Do you think that 90% of players that won the pikes the first time wouldn’t have won it 2nd time out of interest?
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Administrator, Hutch Staff Posts: 821 admin
    Yes. 
    Do you think that 90% of players that won the pikes the first time wouldn’t have won it 2nd time out of interest?
    No, they wouldn't do. The second Tri Series was a different format, with a different manufacturer, almost a year later.
    Yes. 
    No, they wouldn't do. The second Tri Series was a different format, with a different manufacturer, almost a year later.
    You’re quite wrong then. 
    ppedras said:
    I do. It’s not logical, like @LittleEnosBurdette said, the competition is many times harder than in the “normal” prize brackets. And secondly Hutch should be grateful for those players to still be around and be playing the game. Why should these players be discriminated and be racing for a lesser prize? Is that logical to you? It’s bad enough that to some players in the past be granted the opportunity to win and keep a second Mercedes GT3 while now we have to be pleased with some “food”.
    It’s like talking to a brick wall sometimes. 
    As a side note, when your reaction to these events we've done is describing it as discrimination and questioning our gratitude towards players unless we give out RQ 30 Legendaries, it feels difficult to have a constructive conversation. Of course we appreciate the dedication of players to Top Drives!
    Agreed.  Just because you don't agree with Hutch doesn't mean you need to start acting like a jerk, as what happens all the time on here. 

What?!  Hutch doesn't give us free cars for X reason?  CONDEMN THEM AND TREAT THEM LIKE DIRT!