So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    RWare said:
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Comparing it with the 911r it has same RQ and 0-60 but 5 less handling, so expecting it to be rapid in a straight line. It looks like a poor mans ME412
    Good analysis. I see it getting 6.90s 0-100mph, which gives it MRA of 116 under the Rex Kwon Do method that everyone seems to use these days. 
    450 Torque and 116 MRA? What?
    Some sources said it had 450 Torque but many sources said it had 650 including Wiki Pedia
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but on the photo cien looks like it has no roof, shoudn't it be a convertible? Or am I seeing things?
    It has a roof

https://www.gmheritagecenter.com/gm-vehicle-collection/2002_Cadillac_Cien.html

Le chien cherche une bouche d'incendie
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20
    Even if cien has 116 mra I still don't think I care enough to build up my IR garage especially since I still only have one epic, even if a decent one

What's next then? Surely it's time for an IR legend? 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,425 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if cien has 116 mra I still don't think I care enough to build up my IR garage especially I still only have one epic, even if a decent one

Maybe this?  ‘Ultra Expensive’ tag would correct if you wanted to win it.

• BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even if cien has 116 mra I still don't think I care enough to build up my IR garage especially I still only have one epic, even if a decent one

Maybe this?  ‘Ultra Expensive’ tag would correct if you wanted to win it.

Do we think that should be low or medium? 
  • Destroyer2k11999Destroyer2k11999 Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe the Infiniti Q60, that would be great for a break
  • DabigpDabigp Posts: 627 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for a repeat - hopefully one I have already 🙂
    „No reruns in the foreseeable future“ said by Tim...
    unfortunately
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,488 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    unfortunately
    That was a while ago, until they figured out how to run owners events. With the VW bus limitation on the weekend challenge it looks like functionality is there now. @Hutch_Robin care to update us? Daddy needs a Metro...
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i need a Metro too!! :D :D no audi, no porsche dakar and no PP so i want the Metro!!!
  • kolov7kolov7 Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    Maybe re-run of demon
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,633 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Give us P1 🤣
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I doubt the metro will be re-run until they finally decide what version is in the game. 
    edited October 28
    I doubt the metro will be re-run until they finally decide what version is in the game. 
    don't low our expectation... we have Hutch for this!! :D :D
    It was decided, the Clubman and corrected to Medium
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dabigp said:
    unfortunately
    That was a while ago, until they figured out how to run owners events. With the VW bus limitation on the weekend challenge it looks like functionality is there now. @Hutch_Robin care to update us? Daddy needs a Metro...
    The problem with owners events wasn't the ownership restriction (although there were a couple of people who managed to get a second PP / 918) but the general shittiness of the owner events.
    i think for owner events, they need to put a leaderboard (old style) but to put an event to step... every ten wins, you unlock some rewards and you can reach a maximun of 10 rewards (100 victory) so all players are happy, double rewards and people will enter in the first day to reach this new type of rewards!! (can be slots, gold, money , ceramic and CF)
    Dabigp said:
    unfortunately
    The problem with owners events wasn't the ownership restriction (although there were a couple of people who managed to get a second PP / 918) but the general shittiness of the owner events.
    Sorry I meant to say owners challenge. I’m positive that’s what Tim said they were going to introduce. Can’t find the quote though
    News to me, why’s it still on off road tyres then?
    It has been noted for review to match the Clubman spec as in this article (which is where the picture comes from):

https://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/289690/mg_metro_6r4_clubman.html/page/0/1
  • JackyQuJackyQu Posts: 333 ✭✭✭
    Copo Camaro Plz!
    It has been noted for review to match the Clubman spec as in this article (which is where the picture comes from):

https://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/289690/mg_metro_6r4_clubman.html/page/0/1
    So it’s been “noted for review” or “been decided” which is it?

If it’s going to full clubman spec it’ll be the biggest nerf in the history of TD. . 
    JackyQu said:
    Copo Camaro Plz!
    No chance until they fix the 0-60 bug on rwd. 
    edited October 28

If it’s going to full clubman spec it’ll be the biggest nerf in the history of TD. . 
    We decide nothing, simply pass on information to Hutch (and we find out at the same time as you what is decided)

We decide noting, simply pass on information to Hutch (and we find out at the same time as you what is decided)
    So it hasn’t been decided then. Cheers. 🤷🏻‍♂️