So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• Olli8888Olli8888 Posts: 641 ✭✭✭✭
    I doubt the metro will be re-run until they finally decide what version is in the game. 
    It was decided, the Clubman and corrected to Medium
    News to me, why’s it still on off road tyres then?
    It has been noted for review to match the Clubman spec as in this article (which is where the picture comes from):

https://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/289690/mg_metro_6r4_clubman.html/page/0/1
    So it’s been “noted for review” or “been decided” which is it?

If it’s going to full clubman spec it’ll be the biggest nerf in the history of TD. . 
    We decide nothing, simply pass on information to Hutch (and we find out at the same time as you what is decided)
    You said it’s been decided it’s the clubman that’s your words up there
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 1,458 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Olli8888 said:
    I doubt the metro will be re-run until they finally decide what version is in the game. 
    It was decided, the Clubman and corrected to Medium
    News to me, why’s it still on off road tyres then?
    It has been noted for review to match the Clubman spec as in this article (which is where the picture comes from):

https://www.evo.co.uk/features/features/289690/mg_metro_6r4_clubman.html/page/0/1
    So it’s been “noted for review” or “been decided” which is it?

If it’s going to full clubman spec it’ll be the biggest nerf in the history of TD. . 
    We decide nothing, simply pass on information to Hutch (and we find out at the same time as you what is decided)
    You said it’s been decided it’s the clubman that’s your words up there
    In an old Top Drives show
  • evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JackyQu said:
    Copo Camaro Plz!
    absolutely not, they're beyond unbalanced, especially the ultra one.
  • vossixvossix Posts: 439 ✭✭✭✭
    I think it is time for this beauty. 

• David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    vossix said:

That thing pulls 

vossix said:

That thing pulls 

Easily took my 699 green monster on straights too. lost in the end, but only because of a 15 points handling difference
  • vossixvossix Posts: 439 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 29
    It is a Monster. And I love it.

Here is a video with the Testdriver Stefan Roser on the Nürburgring 

By the way. In 2004 tested the britisch Magazin Autocar the Yellobird with 3.65 sec on 0-60 mph

http://youtu.be/MzH_Y-ytRmI
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That thing pulls 
    As it should :)
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 199 ✭✭✭
    season 3?
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    If you ask me, I'd like all the epic prize cars to be awarded from seasonel challenges and not from tri-series. Tri series for an epic seems like an overkill.
    This is an interesting suggestion, particularly if you ally it to allowing these cars to run in finals.

Hutchians have the data to show how many of these class of prize cars get won, I dare say it's a sufficient number to allay fears of snowballing (judging by the number of moby-dicks I'm seeing).
  • RawelRawel Posts: 841 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rawel said:
    If you ask me, I'd like all the epic prize cars to be awarded from seasonel challenges and not from tri-series. Tri series for an epic seems like an overkill.
    This is an interesting suggestion, particularly if you ally it to allowing these cars to run in finals.

Hutchians have the data to show how many of these class of prize cars get won, I dare say it's a sufficient number to allay fears of snowballing (judging by the number of moby-dicks I'm seeing).
    I don't think an epic every three or so months is anywhere close to being dangerous snowbaling. You wouldn't stand a chance against the guys with full s class hand one week afger a new update just becouse of an occasional epic. But it's not for me to decide anyway, I don't know all the data and I don't see a full picture so whatever, just my two cents
    Rawel said:
    Rawel said:

I don't think an epic every three or so months is anywhere close to being dangerous snowbaling. You wouldn't stand a chance against the guys with full s class hand one week afger a new update just becouse of an occasional epic. But it's not for me to decide anyway, I don't know all the data and I don't see a full picture so whatever, just my two cents
    I think the volume of these epics that would be out there if they came from say a three month long challenge would be sufficient that they wouldn't be a deciding factor in finals.  Having said that the ability to max them as a matter of course would perhaps leave baby whales with mature F2p garages at an increased disadvantage IDK.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope it is an epic, the late join fiasco should really be sorted out before really good cars are still being awarded, for something like 20% of prize cars still to be won this way is pretty ridiculous. 

Something like the P1 GTR shouldn’t be up for grabs till it’s fixed. 
  • AdxREAdxRE Posts: 201 ✭✭✭
    To continue the trend of undesirable concept cars...

AdxRE said:
    To continue the trend of undesirable concept cars...

I might find myself fighting for Scighera, just for Need For Speed III nostalgia's sake.
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,021 ✭✭✭✭✭

3)  Hutch watches what I post and occasionally decide on that 😂
    I should receive 1,000,000 gold.
  • RWareRWare Posts: 904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Banana Killer is here!!
    edited October 30
    This'll be a banana on steroids then?
    Sounds great and possible to max too. Though seeing as I still couldn't justify pushing my ZL1 1LE past 333...

we really need more use for prize cars. Considering how huge of an investment maxing an epic is, we really cannot afford it if they're useless in key events.

Someone suggested allowing epic prize cars in the finals. This seems reasonable, at least in most cases. They can still be obliterated by regular legends and we'd have a reason to max them.

• sinnersinner Posts: 1,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

Maybe?
    Winner

• HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 30
    Someone suggested allowing epic prize cars in the finals. This seems reasonable, at least in most cases. They can still be obliterated by regular legends and we'd have a reason to max them. 
    I'd say that depends on the manufacturer.  If the top car in a manufacturer is an Epic, you typically wouldn't want to allow them. (Ex. Fiat, Honda, Infiniti, MG  :#, etc)
    This'll be a banana on steroids then?
    Sounds great and possible to max too. Though seeing as I still couldn't justify pushing my ZL1 1LE past 333...

we really need more use for prize cars. Considering how huge of an investment maxing an epic is, we really cannot afford it if they're useless in key events.

I think that might have been me.  To clarify I think that works best if the epics come from longer events like the 911 mobyD (because it means LOADS of people have them) OR if there are a bunch of non-prize epics that give it a good whuppin' (like the 8c which is let's face it, a bit pants).