So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• chemineecheminee Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    Wow... Challenger Demon...
  • ivailo12ivailo12 Posts: 32
    Demon rerun.
  • Robbie_CheauxRobbie_Cheaux Posts: 288 ✭✭✭
    Another car i dont want to have
    That means i can save the money next week. Nice 
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin can we get some advance info of the owners challenge? It would make a huge difference how hard I fight in these prelims and qualifiers if we could see the prize at this stage. Assume it will be the same requirements as the Demon event?
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally i do this challenge!! :D hey Robin, an easy one ;)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Robin can we get some advance info of the owners challenge? It would make a huge difference how hard I fight in these prelims and qualifiers if we could see the prize at this stage. Assume it will be the same requirements as the Demon event?
    Bump @Hutch_Gsearch. Any info?
  • Hutch_GsearchHutch_Gsearch Posts: 2,581 admin
    No update that I can give as of yet.  I think it should be an interesting challenge.
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    Tbh can the next tri-series finals be low RQ? Would be interesting to see something like a Great Exhibition or smth finals reqs with RQ limit like 75 or lower. 
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Umm, no
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    Tbh can the next tri-series finals be low RQ? Would be interesting to see something like a Great Exhibition or smth finals reqs with RQ limit like 75 or lower. 
    Lower RQ events generally lead to a lot of people with duplicate hands and no one being able to beat each other. There have been times in the past when the whole of T1/T2 had the same hand and it was just a shuffle to see where you ended up. 

Also low RQ events do not sell packs (puts tin-foil hat on and runs away)
  • MoogMoog Posts: 469 ✭✭✭✭
    Atom 500 V8 will be next IMO.

edited April 23
    JaguarDTM said:
    Lower RQ events generally lead to a lot of people with duplicate hands and no one being able to beat each other. There have been times in the past when the whole of T1/T2 had the same hand and it was just a shuffle to see where you ended up. 

Also low RQ events do not sell packs (puts tin-foil hat on and runs away)
    Fair enough. Low RQ events do tend to be a massive stalemate with people copying decks or people just smashing through with extremely fast, high RQ cars that gets loads of points (case in point, the Italian event that ended recently where people ran Chiron Sports and P1 GTRs along with uncommons/commons to fill the void). 

If I were to guess, I'd say maybe the Ruf RTR or M3 GTR (considering a GR car hasn't been given out in a long while). Though, I really hope its the Delta S4 or a rerun of the P1. 
    Tho I think it would be interesting if Hutch do same thing they did for the M8 GTE finals and reduce RQ limit down to 120-130 ish. Maybe not low RQ but somewhere near the middle so people can't go all out with RQ30s. 
    Looking at the amount of dislikes for my original comment, I'm pretty sure I didn't think that comment through lol 
  • 0liver770liver77 Posts: 347 ✭✭✭
    Guys, it's wednesday and there are no suggestions yet?
    So it's me to name the car :-)
    I would like to have a allweather or offroad tired car, like RQ26 Range Rover Sport SRV.

maybe some new brand and you need old cars :D (hope in '90)
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,883 ✭✭✭✭✭
    0liver77 said:
    Guys, it's wednesday and there are no suggestions yet?
    So it's me to name the car :-)
    I would like to have a allweather or offroad tired car, like RQ26 Range Rover Sport SRV.

That one was awarded in the past and we just had rerun. 
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    I'm going to guess it is going to be a McLaren - either the Senna or F1 GTR Short Tail. Since the GE update, they have done events will all of the other brands including Ariel being in the owner's challenge last week.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Volvo? 
    No?
    Ok then 😭😭
    Lamborghini URUS... i want this Lamb... it's the only one that i want!!!
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 227 ✭✭✭
    How about the E92 M3 GTS?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim - I assume these are 000 times?  If you wouldn't mind, could you also add the Stelvio to your results?
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 668 admin
    HeissRod said:
    @Hutch_Tim - I assume these are 000 times?  If you wouldn't mind, could you also add the Stelvio to your results?
    Yes, all stock/000 times. Stelvio is a good idea as it's one of the highest off-roaders you can get from packs. It's easy to add two at once (as the resolver tool generates results for 2 cars at a time), what do you think would be another good Epic on this list?
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you're looking for another epic, then the BMW X6 I suppose, due to it's relatively high MRA.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 719 ✭✭✭
    Or either the F-PACE SVR ? 88MRA ?
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 668 admin
    Adding in the Stelvio, and the BMW X6 which is also the next highest RQ Epic (that isn't a prize car).

F-Pace SVR's high MRA is an interesting point, but I need to draw the line somewhere or this gets out of hand!

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,843 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So in short, the urus is the king of all surface SUVs?
  • chemineecheminee Posts: 139 ✭✭✭
    So in short, we need to throw more money at the finals? 😂