So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polito said:
    don't forget that there will be an weekend challenge from arc A2S3 (VW Bus)... so it might not be a re-run... no way to do an owner challenge event (i think)!
    Yeah, but the VW bus weekend challange is this weekend, whlie the finals/owners' challange will be the next weekend.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polito said:
    don't forget that there will be an weekend challenge from arc A2S3 (VW Bus)... so it might not be a re-run... no way to do an owner challenge event (i think)!

quali, preli and finals... next weekend... they have time to do a challenge event next weekend ;)
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Polito said:
    The owner's challenge would be next weekend. This weekend is just the qualifiers.
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bus extra challenge will be this weekend tho, if they were doing a re-run the owners of whatever car it is still enter the prelims and qualifiers and then the final wouldn't be till next weekend. So it wouldn't stop a re-run.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,263 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 14
    Polito said:
    The owner's challenge would be next weekend during the Finals, not during the Qualifiers. 
    Post edited by HeissRod on
    So...when exactly is the Owner’s Challenge and Bus Challenge?
    Only Hutch knows
    So...when exactly is the Owner’s Challenge and Bus Challenge?
    The bus challenge is this weekend isn't it.
  • BoxtaSBoxtaS Posts: 1,877 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How can there be an owners challenge & bus challenge on the same weekend though? 
    BoxtaS said:
    How can there be an owners challenge & bus challenge on the same weekend though? 
    There won't be
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭✭✭
    isnt the new tri series supposed to start tonight? Or is it tomorrow?
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,125 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    isnt the new tri series supposed to start tonight? Or is it tomorrow?
    Maybe in 2 weeks 
    Wait, wut?  Did I mess something up and don't see it?  :D
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    new event start tonight for a Lambo, special event... no tri series
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:
    There won't be
    Are you absolutely sure? Not seen it mentioned anywhere 
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    BoxtaS said:
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:
    There won't be
    It is not possible because the owner's event shows up in the same place where the weekend challenge would be.
    Kcray said:
    BoxtaS said:
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:
    There won't be
    It is not possible because the owner's event shows up in the same place where the weekend challenge would be.
    But the owners event wouldn't show up until the weekend of the final, which would be next weekend, and the weekend challenge is this weekend so there would be nothing stopping hutch doing a re-run.
    edited May 14
    BoxtaS said:
    HeissRod said:
    BoxtaS said:
    There won't be
    That an owner's challenge isn't happening this weekend? Quite sure.
    That a bus challenge is happening this weekend?  100% positive.

I’m still not getting it 
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @HeissRod You’ll have to spell it out for him. 
    @HeissRod You’ll have to spell it out for him. 
    Eye-Tee
  • 0171801718 Posts: 482 ✭✭✭
    Can someoone draw a picture for this?
  • bluedogsnoopbluedogsnoop Posts: 825 ✭✭✭✭✭

Scooby-Doo incoming. Another re-run to fail on as the requirements are wild. Sigh.
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Posts: 3,122 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 15

Scooby-Doo incoming. Another re-run to fail on as the requirements are wild. Sigh.
    Well by the requirements and prizes that have been leaked it looks far too restrictive surely for any final, only 25 or 41 cars in the game is it not?
  • Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 668 admin
    People already have the SCG, but I figured I should share the benchmarks for the various Epics that are at various stages of being won right now:

For those just tuning in, Epics at RQ68 and below are generally those that used to be RQ23.

The SV/J does not do well in Top Drives terms: low 0-60, and high top speed - but weak MRA; light - but weak handling. This makes it very niche; more of a trophy than a car you'll get a lot of benefit from, I suspect. I'm also hearing that it might need an MRA correction, but not necessarily for the better, which is pretty unfortunate. Pretty sure we should be double-checking the MRA of any unawarded prize cars with the corrections team really.
  • MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    I'm also hearing that it might need an MRA correction, but not necessarily for the better, which is pretty unfortunate. Pretty sure we should be double-checking the MRA of any unawarded prize cars with the corrections team really.
    🤷🏻‍♂️
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    People already have the SCG, but I figured I should share the benchmarks for the various Epics that are at various stages of being won right now:

For those just tuning in, Epics at RQ68 and below are generally those that used to be RQ23.

The SV/J does not do well in Top Drives terms: low 0-60, and high top speed - but weak MRA; light - but weak handling. This makes it very niche; more of a trophy than a car you'll get a lot of benefit from, I suspect. I'm also hearing that it might need an MRA correction, but not necessarily for the better, which is pretty unfortunate. Pretty sure we should be double-checking the MRA of any unawarded prize cars with the corrections team really.
    Thanks for the testing, Tim. So could the SVJ become a high UR potentially?
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    I have a feeling 3.2 seconds 0-60 is way too optimistic for that Miura. 
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 383 ✭✭✭
    edited May 15
    I seriously doubt an old 70s car with a near 220 hp disadvantage, with old technology, can beat a Huracan Spider from 0-60. Ik logic isn't enough to correct a car, but c'mon. There is seriously an issue with the Miura's 0-60.