So, which prize car will be the next event prize?

Comments

• hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim
    It would be very cool if we can read the 75-125mph times
  • JaguarDTMJaguarDTM Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    No need to ask Tim anymore

Also imagine barely beating a car with more than double the 0-60. Most performance-oriented Miura can barely beat beat a much slower, less aerodynamic variant of the Miura, nice. 
    When is that 0-60 correction incoming, let's make this thing an Ultra that can at least beat a P400 S. 
  • AnzatoroAnzatoro Posts: 316 ✭✭✭
    JaguarDTM said:
    No need to ask Tim anymore

The car is total garbage and needs fixing ASAP
  • xaratsarhsxaratsarhs Posts: 380 ✭✭✭
    My guess is that the next one is going to be a game changer,
    Lancia Delta or VW P.P. perhaps?
    It won't be IDR until that handling is fixed, else there would be a lot of people who isn't so happy over the fact that they're prize car has 5 less handling than GT3 cars even though it generates more downforce and is lighter than them and nearly on par with F1 cars. 

Feel like they won't do Delta S4 yet since it wasn't long ago that we had an Italian off-roader. 

Maybe next prize car would be GR? Maybe M3 GTR/M1 Procar/Ruf RTR.
    Either that or something GE like Senna. 
  • KcrayKcray Posts: 86 ✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Tim
    @Hutch_Dmitri
    Any chance we can get some times on the MC12?

• Hutch_TimHutch_Tim Posts: 667 admin
    Here's the MC12 and a few peers - an unusual one with a relatively slow 0-60 but comparatively fast 0-100.

Red cells indicate those where the MC12 loses; blue are where it wins:

In Italian cars it's 1 RQ higher than the Zonda F and beats it everywhere; 1 RQ below the Cinque Roadster but still able to beat it in the fastest tracks thanks to that MRA.
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Here's the MC12 and a few peers - an unusual one with a relatively slow 0-60 but comparatively fast 0-100.

Red cells indicate those where the MC12 loses; blue are where it wins:

In Italian cars it's 1 RQ higher than the Zonda F and beats it everywhere; 1 RQ below the Cinque Roadster but still able to beat it in the fastest tracks thanks to that MRA.
    Thanks. You really nuked that poor cinque, rip.
  • AslanVAslanV Posts: 709 ✭✭✭
    So now we have a rerun, for the next one,

I bet a A or low RQ S :)
  • TopDrives40778TopDrives40778 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P1 or Dakar
    @Hutch_Tim weird that you rounded MC12's 0-100 time to nearest tenth. More accurately 0-100 time is 7.06, so it has 110.1 MRA.
    Also for rerun...maybe Carrera GT? Idk, we barely got any German prize cars this year and think Hutch will do one this time around. Next prize car after would be GE imo tbh. 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We had Carrera GT rerun. 
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    i don't have it.. i though about 911 GT3 RS4.0 the most useless car in my garage :/
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited June 8
    They already said they want to do reruns for popular prize cars, so don't expect reruns for cars like the GT3 RS 4.0 or Cayman GT4 any time soon.  They also alluded in a comment that they like reruns to be at least a year apart.  

There are a couple epics that would work:
    - Camaro ZL1 1LE
    - Citroen BX 4TC (probably not, since the Metro was just rerun)
    - Range Rover Sport SVR (fairly popular lately, but probably not useful in a longer time span)

Or Legendaries
    - ME Four-Twleve
    - P1
    - 959 Dakar
    - Zonda 760RS (not as popular as the other three)
    - Corvette ZR1 (not as popular as the other three)
    i hope to see all this car... and Levante and Cerbera too
    edited June 8
    I was on the fence on whether to add the RS Levante to that list, as the popularity of it isn't that great compared to the others.  The Cerbera, while cool, isn't a real popular one, though.
    i think noone see Cerbera because there are only few owners and very poor car compared to other prize but i like it and his photo... and Levante not maxed is useless but a very nice prize :)
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭✭✭
    P1 rerun incoming in my opinion.
    HeissRod said:
    They already said they want to do reruns for popular prize cars, so don't expect reruns for cars like the GT3 RS 4.0 or Cayman GT4 any time soon.  They also alluded in a comment that they like reruns to be at least a year apart.  

- Camaro ZL1 1LE
    - Range Rover Sport SVR (fairly popular lately, but probably not useful in a longer time span)

Or Legendaries
    - ME Four-Twleve
    - P1
    - 959 Dakar
    I will just add the Suzuki Pikes Peak XL7. Or it has been rerun once ?
    It was rerun in late September 2018
    Peugeot Pikes Peak too?

I want a ALL car =P
    edited June 9
    The Peugeot Pikes Peak was run in early July of last year, so it hasn't yet been a year.
    Post edited by HeissRod on
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

- Camaro ZL1 1LE

Or Legendaries
    - ME Four-Twleve
    - P1
    - 959 Dakar
    I d love to have a chance at the ZL1 1LE, ZR1 or the pagani...i wouldn’t win the p1 anyways, as i think there would be too much competition for it...
  • TD42792TD42792 Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

- Camaro ZL1 1LE

Or Legendaries
    - ME Four-Twleve
    - P1
    - 959 Dakar
    I d love to have a chance at the ZL1 1LE, ZR1 or the pagani...i wouldn’t win the p1 anyways, as i think there would be too much competition for it...
    ZR1 is pretty underwhelming. Not a bad car but always gets beaten by another car, eg chrysler and ford gt
  • thebigbadwolfthebigbadwolf Posts: 223 ✭✭✭
    TD42792 said:
    HeissRod said:

- Camaro ZL1 1LE

Or Legendaries
    - ME Four-Twleve
    - P1
    - 959 Dakar
    ZR1 is pretty underwhelming. Not a bad car but always gets beaten by another car, eg chrysler and ford gt
    Yeah, but i want to get all good chevys :)