124»

Comments

• KeatingKeating Posts: 125 ✭✭✭
    Nah not really 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,447 ✭✭✭✭✭
    And two filters for race selection now work in conjunction
    And race times are now displayed at the end of races
    Let's be real that's hardly anything what we really want is more events a bigger campaign and clubs mode. And better rewards too 
    Hutch has never said they were extending the campaign, so that's on you for expecting that.

And the challenge rewards vary.  Sometimes good URs, sometimes boring SRs.  They haven't gotten worse.
  • ElbowWobbleElbowWobble Posts: 22 ✭✭
    mazeoops said:
    Us server down  
    I won the last race but due to server error I finished 9th
    That's definitely one for hutch to fix coffee ... hopefully they will sort you out
    HeissRod said:
    Hutch has never said they were extending the campaign, so that's on you for expecting that.

And the challenge rewards vary.  Sometimes good URs, sometimes boring SRs.  They haven't gotten worse.
    Not totally true
  • Hutch_RobinHutch_Robin Posts: 940 admin
    edited April 2019
    Keating said:
    Okay thats it hutch now I'm really getting annoyed the last update brought nothing but cars, no other features were added, the races weren't changed, no campaign mode expansion, poor challenge rewards, and now awful servers? This is getting to be the last straw. It's like you want people to stop playing your game on purpose.
    We made some changes to improve things server-side last week. We'll investigate the issues that affected US servers tomorrow.

In PL8.0, we made some improvements to how filters worked, we introduced race times at the end of the race, we fixed bugs, we made more car corrections, we introduced a new environment with new challenges.

As for your point about the campaign, why are you annoyed that we didn't add more to the campaign? I have never suggested we'd be doing this. We developed the weekly Challenge feature specifically to provide new campaign single player levels every week. Which we have done since then - well over 1000 stages to play since its introduction.

Additionally, 8.0 was an update we released in the interim while we continue to work on load testing our Club Events feature.

What do you mean by "the races weren't changed"?
  • TD47959TD47959 Posts: 284 ✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:

Well the cash for the first couple of rounds got worse to be fair
  • MauricioFlashMauricioFlash Posts: 1
    Server error? My Top Drive's Cash: Low Liquidity :(
    edited April 2019
    TD47959 said:
    HeissRod said:

Well the cash for the first couple of rounds got worse to be fair
    This is true for 2 of the 4 weeks since the update, but Hutch said it was something they were trying, not something permanent.
  • milewski1015milewski1015 Posts: 2,235 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    HeissRod said:

Not totally true
    The Top Drives Show team has been asked about extending the campaign multiple times. They always point to the fact that players with top end garages would most likely blow through the new campaign content in a week and be craving more not long after. Challenge mode is their answer to the campaign extension question
    So....how far away is that reset switch?  :D
  • loxodromicloxodromic Posts: 228 ✭✭✭
    Keating said:
    Okay thats it hutch now I'm really getting annoyed the last update brought nothing but cars, no other features were added, the races weren't changed, no campaign mode expansion, poor challenge rewards, and now awful servers? This is getting to be the last straw. It's like you want people to stop playing your game on purpose.
    We made some changes to improve things server-side last week. We'll investigate the issues that affected US servers tomorrow.

In PL8.0, we made some improvements to how filters worked, we introduced race times at the end of the race, we fixed bugs, we made more car corrections, we introduced a new environment with new challenges.

As for your point about the campaign, why are you annoyed that we didn't add more to the campaign? I have never suggested we'd be doing this. We developed the weekly Challenge feature specifically to provide new campaign single player levels every week. Which we have done since then - well over 1000 stages to play since its introduction.

Additionally, 8.0 was an update we released in the interim while we continue to work on load testing our Club Events feature.

What do you mean by "the races weren't changed"?
    so.. the server problem... we'll wait until tomorrow to log in the game right?
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 253 ✭✭✭✭
    Since this is now happening every weekend, @Hutch_Robin why do major events end on a Sunday night...when Hutch support is clearly not in the office? You know you are going to have server overload issues and you continue to "schedule" (I know it's not intentional but it's also predictable at this point) them on Sunday night. Maybe it's time the event schedule and timing changes.
  • UltimateUltimate Posts: 777 ✭✭✭✭✭

AS future events not showing again. Classic Monday-itis 
  • MoogMoog Posts: 483 ✭✭✭✭
    Since PL8 I get so many crashes now when I accept a Leoni advert. I used to just get them occasionally on my android phone and never on my iPad, yet now it’s 50/50. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,824 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone else having problems with events? Circle of death when I tap on it. Could play weekly challange just fine, but events are down. EU.
  • TreyWelshTreyWelsh Posts: 149 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Anyone else having problems with events? Circle of death when I tap on it. Could play weekly challange just fine, but events are down. EU.
    I could race the challenge and Lotus event without issues.... but Daylie seems broken
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 560 ✭✭✭
    Unable to connect
    Android fr
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 1,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some of my races need several minutes(!) to start tonight. EU. Someone else has this issues?
    Some of my races need several minutes(!) to start tonight. EU. Someone else has this issues?
    Happening again, now in the final phase... :(
  • RWareRWare Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happening again, now in the final phase... :(
    Whilst I've been ok, I saw a few slow-to-launch races just now
    I could race the last 3 minutes. Yes Ryan, this slow-launcher right after events start happen here too.