Any sneak peak to the new updates?

14567810»

Comments

  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The two free alu packs in the store must also be a glitch. Grab 'em before they find out!
  • justjukiejustjukie Posts: 116 ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure this is the straw for my back. It felt good to see this board come back and I was reinvigorated to play again. Alas, find here that it was glitch. I might just call it quits if this reverts. 
  • RWareRWare Posts: 794 ✭✭✭✭
    Last night, I noticed this whilst turning over prize boards in the #TBT

    I was absolutely delighted to see the trend carry over to board #2 generated

    Oh my I thought, they've actually done a revert! Everyone's gonna be so happy I thought.

    Just read through this. W/E.....
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dynamic prizeboards would be awesome

    ”to celebrate xyz, for one week only enjoy double cash reward on the prizeboards!”

    ”as a thank you to our players for one week only all prize boards have a 50% chance of a Super Rare!” 

    And so on. Endless possibilities
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dynamic prizeboards would be awesome

    ”to celebrate xyz, for one week only enjoy double cash reward on the prizeboards!”

    ”as a thank you to our players for one week only all prize boards have a 50% chance of a Super Rare!” 

    And so on. Endless possibilities
    Yeah, TD in a nutshell: endless possibilities. :)
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    But hey, we are introducing new filters so instead of some cool events you can comfortably browse in your garage! 
    Why do you want events when you can just look at your awesome collection. 
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I mean, I do want the new filter system & I hope it's a massive improvement to the game...but not at the expense of many other features.
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    Looks like Robin just posted a screenshot of the new filter system on the IGF. 
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
  • vladimir1989vladimir1989 Posts: 389 ✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    Hmm showing 50 legendaries with an active filter for Italy? Interesting.
    Italian Renaissance confirmed?
  • binnerbinner Posts: 584 ✭✭✭✭✭


    Seen this on blossoms YouTube channel, video is coming it looks like
  • kaje73kaje73 Posts: 208 ✭✭✭
    No surprises - Miray going to Epic and Dezir going to UR. 
  • AndreasSimmerAndreasSimmer Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaje73 said:

    I suppose 248/1533 shows the numer of different cars collected. Whats the current number of cars ingame?
    Im looking forward to the new interface, lets hope it works smooth.
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Actually we have 1446 cars
  • REALAISREALAIS Posts: 295 ✭✭✭
    edited September 27
    If leaked filters screenshot is correct.
    If not, this all is totally wrong.

    New cars 

    S 44
    A 20
    B 24
    C 15
    D 28
    E 21
    F 9
  • DannyDanny Posts: 613 ✭✭✭✭
    REALAIS said:
    If leaked filters screenshot is correct.
    If not, this all is totally wrong.

    New cars 

    S 44
    A 20
    B 24
    C 15
    D 28
    E 21
    F 9
    Worrying that the most cars added are S class. Seems a nice way to make us dig deep into our pockets 🤷‍♂️
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to check the information on the in-game forum, but the language is all messed up for me... Never had that happen before. I can’t read that language, so is it possible to choose/set the language? If so, how?
  • ManUtdTobbeManUtdTobbe Posts: 1,477 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love that they’re adding a brunch of off roaders
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TNThomas said:
    I just wanted to check the information on the in-game forum, but the language is all messed up for me... Never had that happen before. I can’t read that language, so is it possible to choose/set the language? If so, how?
    It's a bug and they're aware of it. Nothing you can do about it.
  • TNThomasTNThomas Posts: 601 ✭✭✭✭
    O__VER said:
    TNThomas said:
    I just wanted to check the information on the in-game forum, but the language is all messed up for me... Never had that happen before. I can’t read that language, so is it possible to choose/set the language? If so, how?
    It's a bug and they're aware of it. Nothing you can do about it.
    Thanks for the quick answer!
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    that's nothing new, no one ever understood the IG Forum anyway. 
  • Hutch_KatieHutch_Katie Posts: 118 admin
    Danny said:
    @Hutch_Katie must be on holiday again 
    I wish. Been off sick - but back today.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,484 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sneaky Maserati - nice
Sign In or Register to comment.