Any sneak peak to the new updates?

Comments

• JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Maybe they are just going to release it without telling so we cannot hoard ones going up.
  • O__VERO__VER Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Maybe they are just going to release it without telling so we cannot hoard ones going up.
    I think I remember them saying they always give warning so that we can have time to upgrade cars that are going up.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    Hutch just made it officially, PL 8.0 will be released rather within seconds than minutes!!!

• evilprofesseurevilprofesseur Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    Joke's on them, I've already hoarded enough cash and gold to break progression anyway.
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,344 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 14
    I can tell you when the update is coming. They'll announce it the day I get bored of hoarding cash, and spend it on ceramics that give me nothing but useless Super Rares (1 per pack OC). Shall I do it today? :)
  • TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ozzman said:
    I can tell you when the update is coming. They'll announce it the day I get bored of hoarding cash, and spend it on ceramics that give me nothing but useless Super Rares (1 per pack OC). Shall I do it today? :)
    I did it already 5 times. Got 1x S GTR, about 8x UR and lots of SR.

edited February 14
    Ozzman said:
    go ahead, I'm bored of waiting.
    The way things are going I should have enough for 150-200 country premiums once the update finally drops. Knowing my luck, though, Hutch will add manufacturers from three different countries.

Please, please let it be an italian update with ferraris or lambos. My italian garage sucks and there would be by far the best chance of bagging a new car from the pack.
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    same problem and same hope!! :)
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Update is Live for me on Android!!
  • mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    what's game? LOL  Fortnite? :D :D
  • James_PearceJames_Pearce Posts: 1,262 ✭✭✭✭✭
    HeissRod said:
    I would prefer a delayed release, with minimal to no problems, than a rushed release with problems that make us groan and ask "why".
    I’m prepared to compromise on a rushed release with no problems. 
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    krystian said:
    Spent some cash on Italian premiums and got myself 288GTO and Diablo SV! 
  • AntounAntoun Posts: 1,156 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love this new concept : Air Top Drives !!  :D
    Twinkie said:
    Now more then one month since tim said well see update news "nearer the time" lol
    Also more than a month since the comment about 'several weeks' or something of the sort.
  • SchmidtiSchmidti Posts: 185 ✭✭✭
    We need to lower our expectations... 
    Again! 
  • S3XYS3XY Posts: 332 ✭✭✭✭
    edited February 16
    I have already filled 160 extra garage slots that I bought with the gold that aimed for the new packs.. common
  • hifichrishifichris Posts: 376 ✭✭✭
    S3XY said:
    I have already filled 160 extra garage slots that I bought with the gold that aimed for the new packs.. common
    exactly the same...
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me too...
  • krystiankrystian Posts: 653 ✭✭✭✭
    Car corrections thread in forum for 3 months now.
    Nothing changed IG.Really...???

• JayJay Posts: 2,445 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is getting a bit long in the tooth.

• _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 166 ✭✭✭
    Not to mention that they also have to do the next Austin challenge this weekend. It's the last weekend of February. It just has to happen. I mean, how hard can it be?
  • bobdylanbobdylan Posts: 3,458 ✭✭✭✭✭

This was what they were working on but sadly told they have to include IOS users, so sorry Android guys maybe next time
    Hutch_Tim said:
    Not to mention that they also have to do the next Austin challenge this weekend. It's the last weekend of February. It just has to happen. I mean, how hard can it be?
    The next Austin challenge will run next week (Sunday 24th Feb - Friday 1st March, in UK timezone), the winner's challenge will then run right after.
    ...and the update?