Any sneak peak to the new updates?

Comments

• TimButTimBut Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish there won't be manual decisions on changing cars height just to make more money. I really hope that car height won't be changed in next 2 years. 
  • lemmings99olemmings99o Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Being disappointed is always worse! I should be more careful about being Fake News. 
    We just need to lower our expectations lol
  • grandvachegrandvache Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Hutch_Katie can you give us an idea of ETA?

More than a month or less than a month??
    Yes, it's more or less than a month. ;)

• MrpiratepeteMrpiratepete Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the prizeboards get buffed? Its still depressing what they give you. And the fact that we stopped writing about it here doesnt mean we are all happy now. To get coins became such a grind, takes away the motivation for proper play sometimes.
    Lay low, don't say too much and wait for the storm to be over. - Hutchs strategy

They won't change this "rebalance" cough nerf cough because, as you said, we stopped writing about it. And even if we would start this topic again they wouldn't change it...
    But I'm fully on your side.
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Long shot but... (not my info) apparently they are 2 top drives “influencers” if that means anything to you kids

• mauro07mauro07 Posts: 2,968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    it will be great an italian update with Lambo, Ferrari and others great cars... but... i lower my expectations
  • greddygreddy Posts: 1,882 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Instagram story

There is also next story of Aston Martin Vantage, but is hashtagged #topdrivesspotted. 
  • OzzmanOzzman Posts: 1,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I'm starting to save cash now, I'll report how it goes in the Ceramics Anonyus thread. :)
  • David_FookDavid_Fook Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Odd...

Hmmm, the plot thickens then, I would be very surprised if they did both Aston Martin and Lamborghini in the same update.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭

Aston Martin Vulcan ,
    0-60 = 3.0
    I hope it’s here
  • StrixStrix Posts: 99 ✭✭✭
    Guess both English Renaissance and Italian Renaissance are viable options. I'd really prefer Italian, we've been waiting for it for ages.
  • hajduk_fanhajduk_fan Posts: 425 ✭✭✭
    Can't it be both or every update has to be nation specific?

PL 4 was UK and PL 5 was IT so i guess UK comes first.
  • LEGENDNADALEGENDNADA Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭✭

Yeah could be both, they added new American dream cars with French renaissance 
    edited September 2019

And knowing our luck it'll probably be neither,
    PL10, featuring Lada, Skoda and Dacia lol
  • Blue2moroBlue2moro Posts: 2,201 ✭✭✭✭✭

And knowing our luck it'll probably be neither,
    PL10, featuring Lada, Skoda and Dacia lol
    Lower those expectations, it'll be Ssangyong.
  • hillclimberhillclimber Posts: 2,245 ✭✭✭✭✭

that was an extraordinary case. hutch claimed some of the AD Cars haven't been finished for the release of PL7, so they added them with PL8.

but yeah, if it would be Lambo I would also be wondering what they do for the lower end. 
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    Strix said:
    Guess both English Renaissance and Italian Renaissance are viable options. I'd really prefer Italian, we've been waiting for it for ages.
    Well, we got Italian with the 3 manufacturer one including Alfa.

Then AD, FR, and now GR.

I'd much rather something Japanese, the last Japan-centric one was the manufacturer-specific update for Mazda. We haven't had any multi-manufacturer Japanese update yet, while we've done Italian, American, French, and German. Japan and the UK are the only major automotive countries yet to get the new treatment, I think.
    not many people care about Japanese cars and most of great ones are already in game
    pretty sure 99% of people would rather have Lambo/Ferrari or Aston than SsangYong or something like that

for lower end of Italy they could add some Alfas like Stelvio and some older ones, maybe some old Maseratis (possible new new brand if they are doing Italy), some rally Lancias, update Fiat + old Lambos/Ferraris

possible UK update is also weak on lower end
  • _HighVoltage__HighVoltage_ Posts: 247 ✭✭✭✭
    While Lambo would be great, I really wouldn’t mind an update that just adds cars to existing manufacturers. And NO, Hutch! I do not mean 200+ BMWs, half of which are completely unnecessary. 

Im talking about cars like Mitsubishi Eclipse (a few generations), Nissan 300ZX (a glaring omission!), Volvo 240 Turbo, Volvo S60R, Mitsubishi FTO/GTO, Audi V8 (the 1990s one), 68/69 Dodge Charger, early Mustangs (and some later SN95 cars would be cool too). That would be a cool update. 
    yeah, Audi definitely needs more cars, it only has 2 C and 4 B classes
    i would like both

as someone who has been playing for quite lot of time (around year and a half) i have every C class that is worth something and 95% of worth B class so with these odds for epics and legendarys opening packs is almost useless to me

new cars (especially when they add new manufacturers) are one of rare things that keeps me going as that adds some new goals for me and makes opening packs worth something and there are still many great cars we don't have yet

currently the only exciting thing for me are prize cars
  • AvengedAvenged Posts: 520 ✭✭✭✭
    not many people care about Japanese cars and most of great ones are already in game
    pretty sure 99% of people would rather have Lambo/Ferrari or Aston than SsangYong or something like that

for lower end of Italy they could add some Alfas like Stelvio and some older ones, maybe some old Maseratis (possible new new brand if they are doing Italy), some rally Lancias, update Fiat + old Lambos/Ferraris

Oh wow do tell me about this representative poll you did as well as the sample size.
  • 43MK443MK4 Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m actually totally cool with all new cars being added and always looking forward to new additions.
    I definitely want all those annoying bugs eliminated from the game. It’s been neglected for too long. But at the same time I want new cars.

Playing many CCG/TCG games before I would also say that TD is a game where cards (cars) lose very little (if any) value over time.

Its not like a “hero bla bla bla RPG” where in January u get this top tier “fire goblin” and by summer it’s being beaten by 5 other goblins incl most recent addition “supreme shadow fire goblin hero elite”
  • mikesmikes Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenged said:

Oh wow do tell me about this representative poll you did as well as the sample size.
    Yup, I'd rather have 100 more Japanese cars before adding some Italian cars.