Skip to content

Porsche Carrera GT - Final - Italia Tour (Event)

167891012»

Comments

• rkorallerkoralle Posts: 736 ✭✭✭
    12th :-(
  • StealthFTStealthFT Posts: 337 ✭✭✭
    Jay said:
    @StealthFT did you make it in the end? I kept knocking them doOwn and putting you in 8th.. just before the end I saw you in 8th... did you end up there?
    What? 8th?? How on earth!?
    I joined with an absolute **** hand (no Pagani, no Lancia, even ran a D class Fiat) with 5 mins to go, hoping to sneak inside top 80 if possible. Last I checked was 21st, ended up 21st & got a duplicate cringefinity.
    It would've been kinda unfair if the miracle had happened.
    But thanks for the help man, really appreciate it.
  • HeissRodHeissRod Posts: 7,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2018
    ljhcjp said:
    Is the discusting coloured Porsche food? 
    You shut your mouth.  Yellow Porsches are awesome. 

:D 
  • Ernst_WomoErnst_Womo Posts: 253 ✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Thanks @Ernst_Womo @CharlieR for having a great event. Competition was tough in the end. Did you made it Charlie?
    Congratulations 👍🏼😉
  • CharlieRCharlieR Posts: 498 ✭✭✭✭
    Jaco said:
    Thanks @Ernst_Womo @CharlieR for having a great event. Competition was tough in the end. Did you made it Charlie?
    Yes, tnx, all good. I hope everyone got what they wanted. Merry Christmas everyone
  • rei348rei348 Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭✭

I won the event! With no pagani! I joined late in a almost empty bracket, suepr lucky shot! 
    My hand was 4c 969, 4c 333, evo II 969, giulia veloce 969 and 699. I know I don't deserve a prize car S, but I'm happy anyway :smiley:

• DabigpDabigp Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mis1980 said:
    3 Pagani guy never showed up in my bracket. He finished 16th (or close to it) with 11-0 record. 

Really confused me. 
    He was probably busy buying christmas presents🎄
  • bantel_catbantel_cat Posts: 968 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rei348 said:

I won the event! With no pagani! I joined late in a almost empty bracket, suepr lucky shot! 
    My hand was 4c 969, 4c 333, evo II 969, giulia veloce 969 and 699. I know I don't deserve a prize car S, but I'm happy anyway :smiley:

Nice.

In light of my decision to spend little effort on TD for the time being and for the first time ever I tried a really late entry, 4 minutes to go.
    Ended up 55th though did lose one of the races so probably should of got tier 2 ( 3 x 4C only 1 with 2 fuses in, EVO II and Giuila).
    Rubbish from the CF of course.

Oh well nevermind, I wasn't hopeful anyway and I wouldn't of really deserved it anyway.
    On the plus side my ceramic luck is amazing at the moment  :)
  • lonelyterroristlonelyterrorist Posts: 133 ✭✭✭
    Have the trophy losses for 4th tier always been this severe? I thought I was getting somewhere with my trophy count.. And did very well to get top 180!

• MSteeLMSteeL Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I went - 235 for fifth tier.