General Discussion

The Grand Tour Season 3 Discussion Thread

2»

Comments

• antonyhopantonyhop Member Posts: 102 ✭✭✭
    edited January 28
    Episode 3
    https://youtu.be/n9IEjJYyWqs
    Not the best quality but i could not wait another week ! 
  • HeissRodHeissRod Member Posts: 4,586 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Colombia special was great!
  • LittleEnosBurdetteLittleEnosBurdette Member Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New series of top gear has been good imo, I think the new presenting team is the best yet, feels less scripted than previous incarnations. 
    Been a couple of really funny moments, Flintoff head butting Harris last week and the watermelon this week. 😄
  • grandvachegrandvache Member Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New series of top gear has been good imo, I think the new presenting team is the best yet, feels less scripted than previous incarnations. 
    Been a couple of really funny moments, Flintoff head butting Harris last week and the watermelon this week. 😄
    I've been very pleasantly surprised.  Was a little miffed at first, le blanc, Harris and Rory were starting to develop a really nice chemistry by the end, but the new three seem to have a really nice instant rapport.
  • TD42792TD42792 Member Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mikes said:
    bobdylan said:
    Watched it .... Always it's biggest critic. 
    Enjoyed it .
    Can't really fault it, really want a Sena even more than before 
    As far as entertainment goes not a lot out there to be able to say that's better .

When's top gear out ? 
    Personally not a fan of flintoff .
    I like Chris Harris  is be happy if it was just him alone .

If I was in charge of top gear it would be ...
    Chris Harris, Henry catchpole, Harry Metcalf a large American car dude who's name I can't find.. big bald guy always revising cars up n down the valley?  and Gordon Ramsay 

Guest testers Rowan Atkinson,  Jamiroquai 

And I feature every week where they take a none car loving comedian on a road trip to try turn em into car nuts.  

You’re thinking of Matt Farah. Acquaintance/friend of mine. 
    Cool dude, nice. Remember when Matt and Chris H were both on drive on youtube? That was the best